Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites (350 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites by grandiose4ever: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bolatito Shokunbi

The COVENANT University Alumni Association is a poorly run group, led by unprofessional, childish, and hypocritical people who are not fit to lead anything, not even worship!

How can we have an association that operates totally on oppression and suppression? you cannot air your opinions, can't criticize or call them out on their numerous obvious flaws, you cant confront them, without getting the big stick! Do this and you are KICKED OUT! of the association. Imagine an association that kicks people out because you said what they don't want to hear? And we point fingers, hurl insults and castigate the FG!!!!

The students currently in school are mostly unfairly treated, students are forced to pay dues before they can get their certificates and the association that should address these issues, is busy trying to control what is being said or not!..Shame!

I am a proud Alumnus of Covenant University. I know the school is a great school. Its just sad that some of the people running things affiliated to her aren't helping.

We don't elect leaders, rather they are imposed! And when we managed to conduct an election (electronic), they went silent, and have refused to release the results, without any sense of responsibility to even address those who voted.

I would have said all these on the group, but my strong criticisms didn't go down well with them. So i got kicked out. Too bad!. We need to change ourselves to be ready for the change we desire!

Its high time we woke up!, and grew up!..this is the real world..not Hebron

https://www.facebook.com/765670642/posts/10163427931620643/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites by kunleweb: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites by budaatum: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Form a NL COVENANT University Alumni Association!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Alumni: An Organization Run By Unprofessional Hypocrites by grandiose4ever: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
I'm sure that stupid lady they have as executive secretary is at the center of this. Who even gave that Bassey the effrontery to appoint an executive secretary.
I'm sorry to say but women given power would always misbehave.

(1) (Reply)

An Eagle Envied By Sparrows / Studying Information Technology At Noun / 30 Best Secret Santa Gifts Ideas For Guys And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.