Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More (1010 Views)

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Naijmobile: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
We all want to know what celebrities are like in real life. And you can’t get any more real than in your childhood. We can relate to being young, naïve, mischievous, and eager to explore the world. On some days it’s just impossible to not open your photo album and remember those good old carefree days.

Naij Mobile has found some adorable photos of Nigerian celebrities at a young age that will show you that they are actually just like us. And we just can’t help but be deeply moved by them.

See more adorable pics via the link below
http://naijmobile.com/childhood-photos-of-nigerian-celebrities/

Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by okomile(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Make I go look for hot akara. Cold dey

1 Like

Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by greatmarshall(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm, Chioma's face did not change much
Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Naijmobile: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
okomile:
grin grin grin
Make I go look for hot akara. Cold dey

Make I go buy akamu join you
Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oya na
Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by okomile(f): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Naijmobile:

Make I go buy akamu join you

Hurry up! grin
Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Thedrunkpunter: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
see basket mouth.. cry cry pikin
Re: 20 Childhood Pics Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Love Them Even More by nauto5: 2:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Mother Hacked Man's Penis For Raping And Murdering Her Five-year-old Daughter / Police Officer Fights Over N500 Davido Threw At The National Assembly, Abuja / Oge Okoye And Uche Elendu Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.