Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi (38970 Views)

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by nancyiwuchukwuk: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian Singer and Politician, Banky W congratulates wife, Adesua Etomi via his twitter handle on receiving the AMA Award as the best actress in a supporting role.

He wrote;

"She isn't back online yet but pls join me in saying a HUUUGE congratulations to Mrs W @AdesuaEtomiW- and of course @kemiadetiba and the rest of the KOB cast/crew - for their noms & wins at the #AMAA2019
#ProudHusband #Highshoulders"

source- https://twitter.com/BankyW/status/1188790464301993985

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/28/amaa2019-bank-w-congratulates-wife-adesua-etomi-w/

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by okomile(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations Madam grin
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Threebear(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Adesua is one of the most overrated actresses out currently .

She's stunning no doubt and it looks like she has a great attitude but her acting skills are subpar at best.

There were so many nominees way more deserving of this award .

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by iamJ(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
For a moment there, I tot she won an Oscar

This bald ode, always hyping this agama lizard that he calls a wife

Useless actress, 1 Kobo talent like this, she no get

All her movies, it's so obvious that she was acting, hype left and right

As for banky, I no blame you, after years of woman rejecting your bald spermatozoas, u finally found one that was ready to accept having bald sons and daughters

We understand u bro

8 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

She's stunning no doubt and it looks like she has a great attitude but her acting skills are subpar at best.

Just watch VOLTRONS call you hater for telling the TRUTH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by freddie82(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by colyx1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by philip0906(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

I think so too

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by forreelliinc: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin madam dry yansh, congrats

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BRASH: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

Thank you... That lady can't act to save her skin...

She literally tells viewers not to take her serious while interpreting roles. Terribly bland in nearly every role I have seen her.

Then again, how many among them can really interpret scripts... Smh.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by unbitchable(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Give her belle

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by 459yoga: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pretty lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Forzap: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
she's not back online yet you congratulated her onlineundecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Xisnin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

There are so many nominees more deserving yet you can't mention one of them and their works.
You are likely one of those who don't watch Nigerian movies but get angry that the industry even exists.
We know the real reason for this post.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
If I comment mod go Ban me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by pointstores(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okk now
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

As for banky, I no blame you, after years of woman rejecting your bald spermatozoas, u finally found one that was ready to accept having bald sons and daughters

We understand u bro

Damn... you need help

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BlackCrainte: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Christiano Ronaldo deserve the award

A foul play by judges

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Pataricatering(f): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Completely agree - so overrated!
Threebear:

5 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by mamajj17(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro

Take things easy my dear, why all this Bitter Words The Cloud is big enough for anyone to Fly ooo Abeg grin grin wink

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Iko5000: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why do you have to say vile things about someone you don’t know . If someone said that about you will you be happy ?
iamJ:

We understand u bro

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Ganjafama(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
Ha! bros na wetin Banky W do you na? See as you just finish am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by seunlayi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Buhari is travelling

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Powersurge: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:

stop saying nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Owutuotuo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro

You’re just bitter by choice and foolish by nature. Though I agree with you she may not be the best and the decision that she won may have been bureaucratic, coming to expose your foolishness in criticizing a man showering accolades on his wife is just needless.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Malli54: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
lol bad mouth lol
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Briells: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.