Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi (38975 Views)

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
sad
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by joetem(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:
For a moment there, I tot she won an Oscar

This bald ode, always hyping this agama lizard that he calls a wife

Useless actress, 1 Kobo talent like this, she no get

All her movies, it's so obvious that she was acting, hype left and right

As for banky, I no blame you, after years of woman rejecting your bald spermatozoas, u finally found one that was ready to accept having bald sons and daughters

We understand u bro

Why are you so bitter? Have you eaten today?
Why not concentrate this energy to make money and fame, at least 1% of what banky is....

It is well with you, pls try and drink lots of water too, you will be okay.

10 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

As for banky, I no blame you, after years of woman rejecting your bald spermatozoas, u finally found one that was ready to accept having bald sons and daughters

We understand u bro
jesus see wickedness not all bald men give birth to bald sons my dad is bald as fûck but my hairline has not moved an inch

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Brunicekid(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
This is too harsh, bro..

I normally wouldn't have replied you, but i really felt somehow that i had to.

If this was said to you, will you have been happy

6 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BluntBoy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
jesus see wickedness not all bald men give birth to bald sons my dad is bald as fûck but my hairline has not moved an inch

Hairlines typically start receding in your late 20s or late 30s.

So, it would depend on your age. If your hair hasn't begun to recede, it doesn't mean it won't recede when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Amstupid(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Belle never push out now
Why congratulating

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by mayDtolu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro

If you continue like this...You can never archieve great things in life .Mind you, They don't even know you....Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BluntBoy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro

Very unnecessary.

I agree that Adesua can't act to save her life, but the attack on a man who is happy for his wife's latest achievement is very silly to say the least. How does being bald an offence to you? Did he commit any crime by being bald?

Even you might go bald. You hair can start receding in your late 30s.

6 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
I’d have voted Makanaki (Reminsce), though.

He was excellent in King of Boys!

3 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Diamondwriter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
AryaSand:

Just watch VOLTRONS call you hater for telling the TRUTH.
Not everything is about 'Voltrons' or 'haters'. He has aired his opinion, but that's simply what it is: His OPINION.
Personally, I don't rate her among the best actors in Nigeria, but she's definitely a good one. I can say this because I have watched a couple of movies where she starred in.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Tembebe: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
Please,stop this.
You can't continue like this. Kai,so much hatred inside one person. I thought I av seen it all on this forum!!!
But this is on a f*ucked up level.Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Isoduwa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Now I know why this boy lost election

Ppl just hate am for marring that agama lizard �
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by kenodrill: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
unbitchable:
Give her belle

May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by here4u: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
hi how did u colour ur personal signature to show red, thanks
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Tembebe: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Isoduwa:
Now I know why this boy lost election

Ppl just hate am for marring that agama lizard �
That's why I somehow like the igbos on this forum. They always support their own,even if the person in question is ugly and nothing to write home about.
Chai,calling Adesuwa who I believe,is from your state ,going by your moniker,such a derogatory name says a lot about ur character as a person.
I'm very sure you have sisters.

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Isoduwa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tembebe:
That's why I somehow like the igbos on this forum. They always support their own,even if the person in question is ugly and nothing to write home about.
Chai,calling Adesuwa who I believe,is from your state ,going by your moniker,such a derogatory name says a lot about ur character as a person.
I'm very sure you have sisters.
Who be this tolotolo?
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by RICHOLAC(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Forzap:
she's not back online yet you congratulated her onlineundecided undecided
Maybe Banky forgets his senses when typing atimes.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by RICHOLAC(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats to you Adesua more award.

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Tembebe: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

Who be this tolotolo?
Look in the mirror my dear.
There lies ur answer

3 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Dchaer(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=iamJ post=83537831]For a moment there, I tot she won an Oscar

We understand u bro
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Okayoo: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro
thats how disrespectful and abusive you shall be to your wife if at all you have. People like you will die of jealousy and envy ness. I pity your life.

3 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by ogtavia(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Best actress how? How many scenes did she act in that movie? Abeggi.
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by sEGXY2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:
Adesua is one of the most overrated actresses out currently .

She's stunning no doubt and it looks like she has a great attitude but her acting skills are subpar at best.

There were so many nominees way more deserving of this award .

Please if you want to be a critic, please be an objective one. This statement is obviously coming from a place of hate. I've been following Adesua right from the day i watched wedding party and I can tell you for a fact that she is certainly not overrated as she lives up to the hype.

Although I won't lie. She didn't do much justice to her role in King of boys but in the category she was nominated, she was the best. Check out the other actors in that category.
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by femi4: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
AryaSand:

Just watch VOLTRONS call you hater for telling the TRUTH.
Come and take sniper ROBEAST
Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BluntBoy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
sEGXY2:

Please if you want to be a critic, please be an objective one. This statement is obviously coming from a place of hate. I've been following Adesua right from the day i watched wedding party and I can tell you for a fact that she is certainly not overrated as she lives up to the hype.

Although I won't lie. She didn't do much justice to her role in King of boys but in the category she was nominated, she was the best. Check out the other actors in that category.

Africans don't produce good actors and actresses. Maybe it is the directors who limit their acting skills with poor directing or the actors and actresses are just that poor.

Adesua is not a good actress. She doesn't demonstrate the necessary emotions, she just says her lines with minimal use of emotions. You can identify Adesua Etomi in all her roles. This should never be the case.

However, she is nowhere as overhyped as Omotola and Genevieve.

3 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by MicroSweet(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yas! She was fvcking good in that movie. She 'has' good command of English , and her composure was top-notch.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by RolaDiva(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamJ:

We understand u bro

Why are you so bitter ?

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by emkz: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:
Adesua is one of the most overrated actresses out currently .

She's stunning no doubt and it looks like she has a great attitude but her acting skills are subpar at best.

There were so many nominees way more deserving of this award .

Bros, abeg no vex oh. No disrespect intended: what have you won in your own professional life?

You need to watch these people's movies. Some of these actors and actresses are so good that for a moment you'd forget you are watching a movie. I recommend you watch Sola Sobowale's performance in King of Boys and Adesuwa's role in that movie and Wedding Party 2. Appreciate her or leave her alone. She deserves the award; and except you are a successful film critic (for which you'd need to show us the awards you have won for being a critic), you have no professional locus standi to comment on her abilities as an actress.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats susu... More wins

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Threebear(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
emkz:

Bros, abeg no vex oh. No disrespect intended
: what have you won in your own professional life?

You need to watch these people's movies. Some of these actors and actresses are so good that for a moment you'd forget you are watching a movie. I recommend you watch Sola Sobowale's performance in King of Boys and Adesuwa's role in that movie and Wedding Party 2. Appreciate her or leave her alone. She deserves the award; and except you are a successful film critic (for which you'd need to show us the awards you have won for being a critic), you have no professional locus standi to comment on her abilities as an actress.
I won the best graduating student in my set .
Any other questions? cool

1 Like

Re: AMAA: Banky W Congratulates His Wife, Adesua Etomi by GOFRONT(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulate her for getting pregnant for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.