Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/19 (229 Views)

You Have Power Over Them: By Rev Dr Aroh, Aba. Psalm 62:11; Luke 10:19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/19 by dallyemmy: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/19 by dallyemmy: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, October 29, 2019) -

The Flourishing

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for firmly planting me in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of laziness and procrastination in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life the spirit of diligence and profitable hard work, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, count me worthy and single me out for Your mercy and compassion, and let all things work together for my good, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life Your uncommon favour, and let men, women and even, children go out of their way to favour me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, enter into my labours, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to be diligent in all my business endeavors and undertakings, and cause me to stand before kings and not before mean men, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, put an end to every unprofitable struggle and hard Work in my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, cause me to flourish like the palm tree and grow like the ceder in Lebanon, in the very office that You have placed me, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and let all the good works You have accomplished through his hands, endure forever, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Question: "What Does The Bible Say About Angels?" / Brad Pitt No Longer Atheist—Delighted with Kanye! / Mattew 23:8 It Is Biblically Wrong To Call Pastors Your Father Or Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.