Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) (50179 Views)

Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Thoseen30(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Even victor AD wey dey shout dey cry say him won buy Benz that time don later buy am, and later for him next song him say "as you Don buy the Benz now wetin you gain?
But congrats to her sha
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Nnemuka(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
andrew444:
Congrats to her, she deserve this because she has been working so hard for long

Hard work pays toyin

One of the most reasonable yoruba actress and not those ones always running after people husband and rich yahoo boys and politicians
started well and ended your write up like a tout
typical nairaland resident electronic doit.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by BlackIP: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
realestniggah:
Benz or nothing

Benz na overhyped car.

Try BMW

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Kamcee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
undecided I am not allowed to leave a comment on important and sensible news.....but I can leave a comment on this trash you call news.

Is it because of I am a new member?
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by sanusi44z(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ibcrown:
Buying benz but still lives in a rented apartment. Shior
You are a local boy. I don't blame you, in your village, anyone wey get just one 2 bedroom bungalow don achieve everything in life.

Many people live in 15m/year or more house in Ikoyi, driving nice cars, they are no fools. Commot your village, get exposed and quit poverty mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Awoo88: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na block of flat she dey stay sef. I like aha, she no dey do pass herself.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Her husband grin
kiyosaki1:

Are you liz anjorin ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ibcrown:
She might be the owner of her flat
That's what most people do in city
No time to buy land and be building
Just buy any number of bedroom flat in an estate and move in

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian Actors and Actresses are some of the most insecure people on earth.

What would they do if they had just a fraction of Otedola's bank balance ??

And Otedola is a proud user of a 3310 phone.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by SolarEdge: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice...

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Freshlorde: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
so na the 7 0r 8m go buy her better house for lekki?
ednut1:
In a rented house. Nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
She managed to buy yeye second hand manual car, we no go hear word again mtcheew
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
This her show Will soon end then awon I tap into her blessing eye will clear
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Zimbola7: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Pussywork pays...
[/s]
more trash
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Whobedatte(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Toyin chop seun egbegbe money no b small.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Johnedoh: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ibcrown:

Default life of a celebrity grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by luvme0702: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Audio car

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Stillthebest: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
andrew444:
Congrats to her, she deserve this because she has been working so hard for long

Hard work pays toyin

One of the most reasonable yoruba actress and not those ones always running after people husband and rich yahoo boys and politicians

What do you know?
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ibcrown(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
sanusi44z:
You are a local boy. I don't blame you, in your village, anyone wey get just one 2 bedroom bungalow don achieve everything in life.

Many people live in 15m/year or more house in Ikoyi, driving nice cars, they are no fools. Commot your village, get exposed and quit poverty mentality.
idiot, what do u know? I live in the UK and moreover that's safe court in ikate lekki, they don't sell, they only lease or rent out their apartments and what do you know about the city life? That's CLA that goes for 10-12 million naira and as a reasonable man, that amount I see enough to buy you a 2 bedroom apartment in some polished part of lekki. So bro, always look before you leap
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations, but still don't like the fact that she lives in rented apartment.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ibcrown(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Why are you so pained ?
not pained sir, just stating the obvious
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by useurkidney3121: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ibcrown:
Your mentality and sense of reasoning isn't different from Bubu's cows in Daura
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
sanusi44z:

I rather live in my 2 bedroom apartment with peace of mind than live in 15million naira by year house. Such a waste of funds
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by passionberry(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Poverty mentality! You buy a second hand Benz, therefore, you must snap with it,and d world must know, car wey theynde use do kabu kabu for Dubai here
which one you get? Evn if s second hand ,its stil take her round,same four wheels,same job it does like other cars.stop hating and appreciate her hard work
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by stevio(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
My brother,Dubai no fit use this model do kabu kabu,this model no reach at all. Dubai dey use 2019 S550 wen Buhari dey drive take dey do Kabu-Kabu talk more of this cclass grin
Frankyboy1:
Poverty mentality! You buy a second hand Benz, therefore, you must snap with it,and d world must know, car wey theynde use do kabu kabu for Dubai here
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by pepemendy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Adrian98:
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. The screen is bad though. Dm
How bad? 0sevenzero 17839368

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by webngnews: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Adrian98(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
pepemendy:

How bad? 0sevenzero 17839368
The screen isn't broken or cracked. It just has ink everywhere. Text me on Whatsapp. 09051920101. Your number didn't show
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Frankyboy1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
passionberry:
which one you get? Evn if s second hand ,its stil take her round,same four wheels,same job it does like other cars.stop hating and appreciate her hard work

Show me the hard work,or shut up
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ibcrown(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Your mentality and sense of reasoning isn't different from Bubu's cows in Daura
odee oshi
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Teegelop(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ibcrown:

Aren't you aware she bought house last year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.