Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) (50198 Views)

Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by andrew444(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Stillthebest:

What do you know?

Say i lie for wetin i talk?

I no kukuma call anybody name
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by andrew444(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
nuban07:

U said what? Delete the last paragraph

Oga i no delete

Where is the lie in what i said? i still didnt call anyone name so its not offensive

The truth is bitter
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by johnad3(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
seh you know weather nah rent she rent am?

Ibcrown:
Buying benz but still lives in a rented apartment. Shior
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by BOBAN2710: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2019
not hating at all cos im toyins fan but just still surprise she's still staying in prime waters garden in lekki after gotting married.
dat means her husband move in with her to prime waters garden 2 instead of other way round.

that pics was taking in prime water gardens estate 2 lekki off freedom way.

any ways still not hating' congrats to her and God bless her new born
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Nnemuka(f): 5:02am On Oct 29, 2019
andrew444:

No vex i no no say you dey fvck sugar daddy dem and people husband grin

Better change your ways my dear before its too late
yep, fvcking your dad through my hoe business
learnt d trade from your mum. she told me that was how she started and had u and your siblings before your dad picked her in d motel
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Ibcrown(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Teegelop:

Aren't you aware she bought house last year?
No ma. But the apartment she occupy presently is safe court lekki and it's a rented apartment. Her life is non of my business tho but just feels you need to do the right thing at the right time.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Bostin(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Benz that Ajewole her husband would use to paint town red in his village ...young girls are in trouble ...toyin has done well to spoil his man .
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by seyi4sure(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Ibcrown:
Abi o
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Oosa4sure: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations on ur new baby car, but remember living in an apartment and be cruising in million car isn't good enough! Think of a home pls my dear
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by ChristyB(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats Toyin
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by Sprumbaba: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ibcrown:

That is not a rented apartment. You buy it.
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by nauto5: 3:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Let me mind my own business
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by pelumijoy: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2019
You will soon die of heart attack over other people issue...bad energy....
Ibcrown:
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by pelumijoy: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2019
go hire your own and post it
bonnyhope:
HIRED BENZZZ
Re: Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
pelumijoy:
The one your MY mother did..
Definitely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.