Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School (908 Views)

Top-10 Largest Airlines In The World by Fleet Size & Passenger Traffic in Africa / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Anazp: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
PLEASE HELP IM CURRENTLY AT ISTANBUL AIRPORT STRANDED ON MY WAY TO NORTH CYPRUS. I HAVE PAIS MY FEES I HAVE MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER BUT THE AIRLINE WONT LET ME BOARD. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS NOW . MY SCHOOL IN NORTH CYPRUS HAS WRITTEN TO AIRLINE BUT THEY STILL REFUSE TO ALLOW ME BOARD TO ERCAN AIRPORT

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS SAVE A SOUL. MODA PLEASE HELP THIS FRONTPAGE SO MORE PEOPLE CAN KNOW ABOUT MY SITUATION. I HAVENT EATEN NOW SINCE I LANDED THE AIRPORT HERE

PLEASE HELP
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Anazp: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
PLEASE HELP
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by SleekyP(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
justwise, obama any advice?
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by SamReinvented: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tell us the full story. And what’s their reasons for detaining you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by nauto5: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Naija
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by liricaliblunt(f): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Op post this under North Cyprus thread , you should get help. I have seen a similar case, though his own didn't go past 1hr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Anazp: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
liricaliblunt:
Op post this under North Cyprus thread , you should get help. I have seen a similar case, though his own didn't go past 1hr
PLEASE MA HELP I HAVE PLACED IT IN THAT THREAD. I JUST NEED HELP. THEY SAY THEY WILL RETURN ME BACK TO NIGERIA. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Suspectzero(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anazp:
PLEASE MA HELP I HAVE PLACED IT IN THAT THREAD. I JUST NEED HELP. THEY SAY THEY WILL RETURN ME BACK TO NIGERIA. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS

I'm sorry about your situation but you haven't mentioned why you are not allowed to board. Please explain their reasoning.
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Anazp: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Suspectzero:

I'm sorry about your situation but you haven't mentioned why you are not allowed to board. Please explain their reasoning.
THEY SAID THE SCHOOL SHOULD CONTACT THEM. THAT I AM USING OK TO BOARD
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by Suspectzero(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anazp:
THEY SAID THE SCHOOL SHOULD CONTACT THEM. THAT I AM USING OK TO BOARD

Using OK to board? i don't understand what you mean by that.

Also i thought you earlier said the school contacted them already?
Re: Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School by SamReinvented: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing concerns your school and airline.

What the airline is concerned about is the validity of your entry permit (in this case I assume, your student visa).

In all of these talk... you didn’t mention anything about your visa. Do you even have one? Is it valid or they’ve already broken the news to you that it’s a fake visa? Are you the latest victim of scam agents?

Coming out clean is the only thing that can make us help you here

(1) (Reply)

21years Old Boy Threaten To Sue IYARE Motors / Relocating To Ibadan / Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.