Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China (863 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by effissyman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
I open this thread to help you clear your doubt or any thing you think you want to know about Africans/Nigerians in China.
Am a student in China and we receive virtually information most information surrounding we Nigerians in China first before you see it in any media in Nigeria.
Issues I want to clear are below:
1. The man that fought for Nigerians in China ,his name is Razaq Dayo Lawal. Many misinformation from media houses about his name.
2. Abike dabiri when she was interviewed on channels said the Nigerians were chased out because they overstay in hotel: not true. Abike dabiri don’t have any information from China before the said interview so she make things up.
3. Currently there is a ongoing racist and biased treatment against foreigners in China at the moment. Chinese netizens are made to believe foreigners are the origin of corona virus and they are bringing it to China. So many Chinese people are treating all foreigners bad.
4. It is no more news as well that blacks are been chased out of their apartments. not only Nigerians: Africans as far as you are black. Not because they are owing money but because of the racial outburst.
5. Chinese are going about in Guangzhou testing Blacks for what they call NUCLEAR ACIDIC TEST . Only Africans. they are under studying African blood to see why they are not having much cases in Africa.
6. A Ghanaian died on Thursday in his room after an illness. More than 3 Chinese hospitals were called to treat him but they refused to show up until the guy died.

So let me stop abit here.
Ask your questions if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by kabeerhabe(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
OP, are you in china?

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by effissyman(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Below is my chat with a friend of my in Guangzhou.
He was picked from his room to be quarantined for 14 days. Meanwhile he has never traveled out of China since he came.

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by sapientia(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Finally, China is burying itself.

The longterm effect of this will be terrible for China.

They survived and thrived under a globalized world and feel they can become an island.

Racisim is now their official religion and its against blacks.

The final straw of their self destruction.

This actions are enough to void their hold on many African countries via their loans if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by effissyman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Check out this photo below

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by flokii: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
I have always not been a fan of travelling abroad to live as a second class citizen all in the name of "greener pasture" or better living or whatever.

Why it pains me that African countries are still asleep most especially Nigeria, the giant of Africa. I believe the time will come when Africa would be the choice "place to be" for whites with that touch to mother nature.

For those in China eating and living Chinese. we'll keep you in our prayers.
#StaySafe

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by hungryboy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
sapientia:
Finally, China is burying itself.

The longterm effect of this will be terrible for China.

They survived and thrived under a globalized world and feel they can become an island.

Racisim is now their official religion and its against blacks.

The final straw of their self destruction.

This actions are enough to void their hold on many African countries via their loans if care is not taken.

African leaders don't care about their people, if the did, your President could have called the Chinese President to express his anger, a plane could have been sent to China to evacuate all our stranded compatriots there, and all Chinese citizens in Nigeria will be told to leave.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by mcmbonu: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
I see, China is the worst place to love

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by nlPoster: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Hotspotbro(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Covik 1 9 is the only made in China goods around the world right now.No duties paid, no price
After all, pastor say 2020 is a great year!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Mizwisdom(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
We warned them but they were hyping China, now see the outcome
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
I open this thread to help you clear your doubt or any thing you think you want to know about Africans/Nigerians in China.
Am a student in China and we receive virtually information most information surrounding we Nigerians in China first before you see it in any media in Nigeria.
Issues I want to clear are below:
1. The man that fought for Nigerians in China ,his name is Razaq Dayo Lawal. Many misinformation from media houses about his name.
2. Abike dabiri when she was interviewed on channels said the Nigerians were chased out because they overstay in hotel: not true. Abike dabiri don’t have any information from China before the said interview so she make things up.
3. Currently there is a ongoing racist and biased treatment against foreigners in China at the moment. Chinese netizens are made to believe foreigners are the origin of corona virus and they are bringing it to China. So many Chinese people are treating all foreigners bad.
4. It is no more news as well that blacks are been chased out of their apartments. not only Nigerians: Africans as far as you are black. Not because they are owing money but because of the racial outburst.
5. Chinese are going about in Guangzhou testing Blacks for what they call NUCLEAR ACIDIC TEST . Only Africans. they are under studying African blood to see why they are not having much cases in Africa.
6. A Ghanaian died on Thursday in his room after an illness. More than 3 Chinese hospitals were called to treat him but they refused to show up until the guy died.

So let me stop abit here.
Ask your questions if you have any.

Hmm that is not true. China acknowledged that the coronavirus originated from Wuhan. Since China successfully prevented domestic epidemics, most of the new cases have been imported by foreigners. Therefore, they have just begun to discriminate against foreigners.

How is your situation in China? Any update from you?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Mizwisdom(f): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
SkyOne11:

Hmm that is not true. China acknowledged that the coronavirus originated from Wuhan. Since China successfully prevented domestic epidemics, most of the new cases have been imported by foreigners. Therefore, they have just begun to discriminate against foreigners.

How is your situation in China? Any update from you?

Everything you're saying is what he said so why discount his statement as false?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Everything you're saying is what he said so why discount his statement as false?

He said that Chinese citizens are made to believe that foreigners are the origin of coronavirus.

It is not really true because the Chinese know that coronavirus did not originate from the foreigners.

My words: "China acknowledged that the coronavirus originated from Wuhan. Since China successfully prevented domestic epidemics, most of the new cases have been imported by foreigners. Therefore, they have just begun to discriminate against foreigners."

--> I meant that China has her own reasons for doing so. Like the virus outbreak in China, the peoples of the world including the USA, EU, even African countries discriminated against Chinese people because they think that Chinese people can bring the virus to their country.

Btw, I am not defending Ching chong. I just speak my mind why they r doing so.

(1) (Reply)

Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? / Pls Which Bank Can Loan Me Money For Travelling Using My House Has Collateral / Travelling To The Uk? How Is The Place Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.