Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans (34072 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by shadrach77: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamCeazer:
The Real GOAT,
no b dat short man

You know why I consider Ronaldo to be the real GOAT? His character. He does a lot of charity work and he is not very loud about it.

The same reason why I'd pick Davido above Wizkid wink
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by IamCeazer(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
shadrach77:

You know why I consider Ronaldo to be the real GOAT? His character. He does a lot of charity work and he is not very loud about it.

The same reason why I'd pick Davido above Wizkid wink

Its jst lyk we hav d same mindset, Dats d same reason y i value Davido to Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Ijaya123: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dvin:
Hope it is not what am thinking.......6th ballon dor

You thought right.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by greypencils: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
charlesm91:
in as much as i love Ronaldo but really though he can’t act. I see him expanding/solidifying his brand across the America after retirement.
How would you know? Have you seen him act before?
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by abolem369(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Messi u mean...
Both of them are goat, argue with your TV screen
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by gojgyt: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Messi fans always envy of this guy success because of the way he challenged their dwarf... They will mention Messi here
Haha..bro.wat are u smoking
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by lolinglong(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
De real GOAT not d barca WiFi
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Makuochi1990(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2019
They are just using this medium to beg cristiano Ronaldo, for their cheats towards him. They know so well that ronaldo's omission from the award and his absence makes the gate fee to fall and even the people that attended it was of no number to compare to when he do attends..

Shout out to the real GOAT.
The only man that can spent 5 minutes in the air when he wants to nod.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Liposure: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Zumarocket:

I dont think u need much to go camp as i ve served my self. Its just a misconception that u must go with this and that but its all lies. U dont need them. 10k is enough. Cos camp life is regimented
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi's Twin Girls / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.