Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110351 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SALTandFIRE: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Pearl1996:
OK what I have is quite different.
how's your health now
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Pearl1996: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
how's your health now
i feel great now. thanks for asking
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Skripture: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Pearl1996:
Hello. how are you?.
You tested again?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Pearl1996: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Skripture:

Hello. how are you?.
You tested again?
30 hiv test done including Cd4 and PCR, symptoms reducing already. Still negative, moving on with my life. You didn’t answer where you live in the other post. That way people can tell you where to do the PCR.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Pearl1996: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Skripture:

Hello. how are you?.
You tested again?
. 30 hiv test done including Cd4 and PCR, symptoms reducing already. Still negative, moving on with my life. You didn’t answer where you live in the other post. That way people can tell you where to do the PCR
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by samson07(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pearl1996:
I did for all of them.
how is your health nw?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by samson07(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pearl1996:
I did for all of them.
how is your health nw?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Skripture: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pearl1996:

30 hiv test done including Cd4 and PCR, symptoms reducing already. Still negative, moving on with my life. You didn’t answer where you live in the other post. That way people can tell you where to do the PCR.
Wow lucky you.
That means yours has been confirmed it's not HIV.
A guy was saying it's within the range of 10-20k in the other thread. I'll try it out.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by lessonsoflife: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pearl1996:

Feeling most of the symptoms you outlined. In fact, I feel something moving in my body and then I feel hot inside. I feel this movement as then a node would appear. I have gone for first test and its negative. Wanted to go for a second but I decided to wait till three months.
Under my right foot scratches me often.

Did you experience the movement and scratching or itching?

Most times, its like chemical is eating my hands.

Who even sent me go f**k sef.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kokomilala(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
I'm no doc,no herbalist- but I know about herbs a lot. Your immunity was breached like an exposed barracks that Boko Haram overran easily.
Having done all those tests,do u see reason why doctors fail? You can go Indian- Aryurvedic medicine. Aryuveda loosly speaking means knowledge about life.Get their products. Then take vitamin C for six months.Your immune system will come alive and fight off whatever invader is eating you up.And, if you're a Christian,declare Isaiah 53:3-5. Don't panic .Jesus is The Great Healer!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
otabuko:
shut up.
Dont be a fool go and read on HIV fact sheet by WHO
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by MyParadise(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pearl1996:
. 30 hiv test done including Cd4 and PCR, symptoms reducing already. Still negative, moving on with my life. You didn’t answer where you live in the other post. That way people can tell you where to do the PCR
It could be oral HPV
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by otabuko(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Mosebolatan26:

Dont be a fool go and read on HIV fact sheet by WHO
Shut up. Just shut up
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
otabuko:
Shut up. Just shut up

It seems you are actually HIV positive, if not you will not b this frustrated....
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by otabuko(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2020

It seems you are actually HIV positive, if not you will not b this frustrated....
just shut up! Just shut up!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by malele(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pearl1996:

@pearl am having same symptoms like u, we’re did u go for ur treatment.
Ur urgent response is needed thanks in advance .
I have gone for all kinds of test, I even went for blood count , I was told I have infection cause my white blood cell was high.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by malele(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Pearl1996:

Hi pearl I sent u a dm , can we talk out of nairaland pls
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Avast(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2021
Sheerwill96:
Beloved, don't waste your time on doctors who can't cure you because your sickness can't be cured by any drug. As a matter of fact your sickness came as a result of your sin against God. So if you must be cured then you need to ask God for mercy. Only then will you be healed. Please note that when God heals you, you shouldn't go about committing the same sin or worse could befall you. Have a nice day and remember that you are loved and cherished by God.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Jhonabhi61(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2021
Thanks for the info its good, do you know obesity can also cause this, check out if you are fat use https://www.medicovid19.com/2021/05/bmi-calculator.html smiley wink cheesy
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SALTandFIRE: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
Hope you are doing well now
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by rottenPussy: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2021
SALTandFIRE:

Hope you are doing well now
She has been offline for a long time — scary.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SALTandFIRE: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
God knows best

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.