Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110512 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by noisy45(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2019
Ekealterego:

Why have you people chosen daftness over Wisdom? Did you read what she narrated at all?
When I move from forums like Quora to this forum, I just lose a lot of brain cells.

@OP go to teaching hospitals and seek the opinions of experts. When you have things as sensitive as this, don't use this forum.. Most Nigerians are just advanced ignorant illiterates.

You are not fighting any spiritual battles and don't waste your time visiting any pastor or spiritualist. Do go to a teaching hospital or read some of the specific more reasonable opinion some people are suggesting and follow a test based on that.

Mr Sense well done o. cheesy
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2019
tintingz:

1. Some illness needs multiple medical test to diagnose it.

2. Some illness takes time to heal even when you are given medical treatment, doctors will tell you this.

3. When a diagnosis is not found, it's taken as a new illness and more research are done on it to find cure. That's how we can advance, saying it's spiritual is backward and we can never develop with that mentality. No doctor in his/her profession will tell you to go seek for spiritual means, he/she can loose his job, we mostly see this in Nollywood movies. A doctor may tell to seek for spiritual means but it's not part of his profession.

4. A pilot in his/her profession must be professional in his job, they don't even tell passengers the plane is crashing, they say there's a little technical issue and it's been worked on, asking passengers to pray is like causing more panic, some do it but it's not part of their profession.

Prayers are waste of time, it has never been proven to work, a society with science and technology and without prayer will still develop. Prayers only delude you with hope like an opium nothing more.

You have a point but praying does actually have a beneficial effect on healing from illness. Man is spirit.

The best thing is to combine the two and not go to extremes

The problem is when people recommend going spiritual without any practical advice. Some gospel music tells women to reject Caesarean delivery in childbirth because Jesus must have worked it out for them. Though I understand where they are coming from, its a dangerous message to spread.

Why not use the music to tell people to get to the hospital if they are sick? Im sure Jesus must lead them to the right clinic and besides, one of the 12 disciples was a doctor.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Can you update us pls? For people suffering in silence. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:

You have a point but praying does actually have a beneficial effect on healing from illness. Man is spirit.

The best thing is to combine the two and not go to extremes

The problem is when people recommend going spiritual without any practical advice. Some gospel music tells women to reject Caesarean delivery in childbirth because Jesus must have worked it out for them. Though I understand where they are coming from, its a dangerous message to spread.

Why not use the music to tell people to get to the hospital if they are sick? Im sure Jesus must lead them to the right clinic and besides, one of the 12 disciples was a doctor.

If you pray alone for malaria cure, you have 2-5% chance you will be cured but if you take anti-malaria drug you have 98% chance you will get cured.

Prayer has never proven to work. Without prayers we can still advanced in the medical fields and heal people.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
tintingz:

If you pray alone for malaria cure, you have 2-5% chance you will be cured but if you take anti-malaria drug you have 98% you will get cured.

Prayer has never proven to work. Without prayers we can still advanced in the medical fields and heal people.

You are being narrow-minded. When did I say one should exclusively pray for a malaria cure? I don't think you even read my post.

A good immune system is one of the primary barriers against disease. It's been shown that prayer has a beneficial effect on the psychology, in which stress plays a part.

If a person prays and reduces their cortisol release and stress and it helps them ward off potential susceptibility to illness, what right do you have to say that it doesn't work?

Healing is the process of fighting disease and its made up of many components, including the power of mind.

A person who feels unburdened because he has peace of mind from prayer will be better off healthwise than one who has no outlet for his frustrations

That's not to mention lowering blood pressure which we have a huge problem with in this country.

No need to be biased against prayer when you don't want others to be biased against medicine
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by lastmessenger: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Makuos19:
First and foremost, you a confirm Harlot for having sex with someone that is not your husband. The solution to your problem will only start if you genuinely repent from your Fornication, ask God to have mercy on you and cleanse you. And promise Him that you will not go back into it until you are rightfully married and desist from going into Boy friendship!!!
Then you can pray to Him for healing and you will be healed!!!
You cant remain in your sin and be looking for solution!!!
can you swear that you have never had sex with someone who is not your wife? Calm down bro. Shit happens in life.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oghenemoney(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Do a blood culture,go to a lab,tell them you want a blood culture test...some times,some sickness nd symptoms will not just clear from the body even after treatment.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
lastmessenger:
can you swear that you have never had sex with someone who is not your wife? Calm down bro. Shit happens in life.
So u mean everybody must have sex with someone who is not their wife or husband Besides, if you fall into sin are you expected to genuinely repent of your sin or to continue in sin while giving excuses

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:

You are being narrow-minded. When did I say one should exclusively pray for a malaria cure? I don't think you even read my post.

A good immune system is one of the primary barriers against disease. It's been shown that prayer has a beneficial effect on the psychology, in which stress plays a part.

If a person prays and reduces their cortisol release and stress and it helps them ward off potential susceptibility to illness, what right do you have to say that it doesn't work?

Healing is the process of fighting disease and its made up of many components, including the power of mind.

A person who feels unburdened because he has peace of mind from prayer will be better off healthwise than one who has no outlet for his frustrations

That's not to mention lowering blood pressure which we have a huge problem with in this country.

No need to be biased against prayer when you don't want others to be biased against medicine

I used malaria as an example of how medicine are more effective than prayers.

Medicine has been proven several times to work, prayers on the other has never been proven to work.

We can demonstrate that by using 20-20 patients.

You said prayers calm the body of patients, yes you maybe right here but it doesn't mean it cures, and not only prayers does this work, meditations, music, anything that calms the body does this work.

Most people pray because majority populations are religious so that makes most people in hospitals religious, this is ironical, religious people shouldn't be in hospitals if prayer works.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by lastmessenger: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Makuos19:
So u mean everybody must have sex with someone who is not their wife or husband Besides, if you fall into sin are you expected to genuinely repent of your sin or to continue in sin while giving excuses
you are beating around the bush? I needed you to answer me so that I can know why you are so confident on placing a heavy condemnation on the lady. Anybody can fall.into.sin and am sure she has learnt her lessons and will.be properly guided when making her choice next time. Right she needs solution to her health issue and not a dose of condemnation.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
lastmessenger:
you are beating around the bush? I needed you to answer me so that I can know why you are so confident on placing a heavy condemnation on the lady. Anybody can fall.into.sin and am sure she has learnt her lessons and will.be properly guided when making her choice next time. Right she needs solution to her health issue and not a dose of condemnation.
Why not ask yourself and answer yourself that same question. Or am i answerable to you? Besides, when has telling the truth becomes condemnation,,,,or what do you mean by 'condemnation' if i may ask so as to understand you better...and didn't you see the solution I provided for her

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
tintingz:

I used malaria as an example of how medicine are more effective than prayers.

Medicine has been proven several times to work, prayers on the other has never been proven to work.

We can demonstrate that by using 20-20 patients.

You said prayers calm the body of patients, yes you maybe right here but it doesn't mean it cures, and not only prayers does this work, meditations, music, anything that calms the body does this work.

Most people pray because majority populations are religious so that makes most people in hospitals religious, this is irony, religious people shouldn't be in hospitals if prayer works.

These things are not mutually exclusive. Our aim is to keep the patient as healthy as possible, both at the point of treatment and as a preventative measure. Will we wait until the person is overcome with disease? Won't we encourage somebody to pray if it helps their well-being?

You insist that prayers have never been proven to "work", the question is work on what? There are plenty of studies looking at the effect of spiritual practice in healthcare if you care to look for them.

Exactly! Music, prayer, drawing, singing, watching movies all help people to de-stress and have a positive effect on the body. So I don't see why you're just picking on prayer as if it's bad

Anatomical systems are plenty and they are integrated; taking care of one means you are helping the others.

You can't say that religious people shouldn't be in hospital if prayers works, how would you prove it? Do you know how many people have been prevented from being admitted into hospital because of their prayers?

What about people who take medication, they should never go to church again?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Chigold101(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:

This is why I stopped responding to him because he is a special case. I suggested to OP that if all known medical tests and treatment has failed, he should seek spiritual help through prayers and the narrow minded guy just jumped in and say prayers don't work.

I also didn't want to respond to him on the issue plane I raised because I doubt if he has ever entered an airplane and if he has, he has never been in a plane where pilot could not land the plane for over an hour.

Please continue to school him
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:

These things are not mutually exclusive. Our aim is to keep the patient as healthy as possible, both at the point of treatment and as a preventative measure. Will we wait until the person is overcome with disease? Won't we encourage somebody to pray if it helps their well-being?

You insist that prayers have never been proven to "work", the question is work on what? There are plenty of studies looking at the effect of spiritual practice in healthcare if you care to look for them.

Exactly! Music, prayer, drawing, singing, watching movies all help people to de-stress and have a positive effect on the body. So I don't see why you're just picking on prayer as if it's bad

Anatomical systems are plenty and they are integrated; taking care of one means you are helping the others.

You can't say that religious people shouldn't be in hospital if prayers works, how would you prove it? Do you know how many people have been prevented from being admitted into hospital because of their prayers?

What about people who take medication, they should never go to church again?

Prayers as religion put it can do anything, we also read that it can move the mountains.

Religious people talk about prayers as if it cures all kind of diseases, if prayer is meant to calm the body then I've no argument with that as it is not different from meditating, listening to music or stories etc, so nothing special about prayers, you're the one making it seems it's special which is the bases of my argument.

If prayers work then no religious people should be in hospitals, if God is said to listen to all prayers and prayers can do everything and anything, I see no reason anyone should be in hospitals.

There are people who don't pray and they are cured. Medication has proven to be very effective.

Religion gives hope to the people, it's like an opium, a fantasy people lean on, I think that part is a good service of religion but at the end majority people still go for medications because they "know" it's more effective.

Like I said we can demonstrate that prayers don't work.

Pray for 20 patients without medications.

And give 20 patients medications without prayers and see it result.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chigold101:
This is why I stopped responding to him because he is a special case. I suggested to OP that if all known medical tests and treatment has failed, he should seek spiritual help through prayers and the narrow minded guy just jumped in and say prayers don't work.

I also didn't want to respond to him on the issue plane I raised because I doubt if he has ever entered an airplane and if he has, he has never been in a plane where pilot could not land the plane for over an hour.

Well, he has a point but he just shouldn't have disregarded prayer.

I disagree with you telling OP to go and seek spiritual help if the test is not working if it means abandoning the medical aspect.

I think she should seek spiritual help that will help her to find a cure and keep going for treatment. Is it also what you were saying?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chigold101:

If you have something to say why not respond to my post instead of doing the cheerleading.

Let me ask you, if we stick to prayers for everything are we going to advance?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
tintingz:

Prayers as religion put it can do anything, we also read that it can move the mountains.

Religious people talk about prayers as if it cures all kind of diseases, if prayer is meant to calm the body then I've no argument with that as it is not different from mediating, listening to music or stories etc, so nothing special about prayers, you're the one making it seems it's special which is the bases of my argument.

If prayers work then no religious people should be in hospitals, if God is said to listen to all prayers and prayers can do everything, I see no reason anyone should be in hospitals.

There are people who don't pray and they are cured. Medication has proven to be very effective.

Religion gives hope to the people, it's like an opium, a fantasy people lean on, I think that part is a good service of religion but at the end majority people still go for medications because they "know" it's more effective.

Like I said we can demonstrate that prayers don't work.

Pray for 20 patients without medications.

And give 20 patients medications without prayers and see it result.

Not all religious people sound like that, its possible to be religious and realistic at the same time. Youre just using unreasonable people to paint all people who follow religion bad

We are going around in circles, if you say prayers are the same as music then you shouldnt disregard the beneficial aspects of prayers.

If you admit that it has some effect then why do you try to do away with it? If the person takes their medication and also prays how is it a bad thing?

We are not comparing which is "more" effective. They are effective in different ways

What about people who take different medications but are still sick? And then they pray and their illness is gone?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:

Not all religious people sound like that, its possible to be religious and realistic at the same time. Youre just using unreasonable people to paint all people who follow religion bad

We are going around in circles, if you say prayers are the same as music then you shouldnt disregard the beneficial aspects of prayers.

If you admit that it has some effect then why do you try to do away with it? If the person takes their medication and also prays how is it a bad thing?

We are not comparing which is "more" effective. They are effective in different ways
My point is prayers are not special and not magical as religion claim.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to pray and also take medication, I'm saying prayer doesn't work as a form of healing, it's waste of time.

What about people who take different medications but are still sick? And then they pray and their illness is gone?
People often make this anecdotal claim.

How do we know which works? Was it the medications that later do the healing?

We can examine that.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2019
tintingz:
My point is prayers are not special and not magical as religion claim.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to pray and also take medication, I'm saying prayer doesn't work as a form of healing, it's waste of time.

People often make this anecdotal claim.

How do we know which works? Was it the medications that later do the healing?

We can examine that.

As far as you say it cant be proven to work, you also cant stop others from proclaiming that it does. How will you prove they dont work? If they work sporadically and unpredictably, thats not the same as saying that they dont work at all. So your 20 vs. 20 argument is inviable

I regard myself as a naturally sceptical person but I must admit I have been healed before without medication, a doctor's visit or even any individual effort on my part aside from the prayer. I am still surprised whenever it crosses my mind and till date I cant think of any other explanation, so I wouldnt discourage others from trying it even though it may seem irrational.

Telling people that its a waste of time is bigoted of you since you cant prove it. If you discourage somebody from looking for their cure in prayer, doesnt it make you just as bad as fake pastors who stop people from going to the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:

As far as you say it cant be proven to work, you also cant stop others from proclaiming that it does. How will you prove they dont work? If they work sporadically and unpredictably, thats not the same as saying that they dont work at all. So your 20 vs. 20 argument is inviable
If after you were shown prove prayer doesn't work and you still proclaim it work then such person is been dishonest, a cognitive dissonance.

If we can take people with critical illness and they pray for them and it works several times without any medication, if this continues for years and humans don't need medication anymore then we can say prayer works.

But this has been done and it fail, we won't be seeing people in hospitals if prayer works.

I regard myself as a naturally sceptical person but I must admit I have been healed before without medication, a doctor's visit or even any individual effort on my part aside from the prayer. I am still surprised whenever it crosses my mind and till date I cant think of any other explanation, so I wouldnt discourage others from trying it even though it may seem irrational.
Anecdote is not reliable, you conclude your experience with anecdote.

What kind of ailments was it, some ailments doesn't require much medication, the immune system can fight it. Do you bother doing much research on it? If you're a sceptical person you should able to think critically before arriving at any conclusion.

People also get cured without praying or taking medications.

Telling people that its a waste of time is bigoted of you since you cant prove it. If you discourage somebody from looking for their cure in prayer, doesnt it make you just as bad as fake pastors who stop people from going to the hospital?
Aside from prayer doesn't work even if we pretend that prayer works it's still waste of time. God is said to be all-knowing and has determine/plan the future why praying again? Is it for God to change his plan or what?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Shhhh01:
why did u not go to d hospital and table this matter? SMH

Olodo can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Omahwizzy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Is not HIV per say..is vitamin B12 deficiency .
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

I feel so sorry to hear this. And many comments are nasty. Please check very well INFECTIOUS MONONUCLEOSIS which someone pointed you to.

Since doctors have not yet diagnosed what is wrong, I suggest you really go and take Complete Blood Count test. Why? It will show details of your blood, and you will be able to even see your Red Blood Cells and White Blood Cells in action. If your white blood cells are off the range (most likely higher than the limit), your body is fighting an infection or even more. It can be bacteria, fungi, or virus. So, with the test, your doctors have no choice but to refer you to real specialists. At times, the patient has to show doctors he or she isn't feeling fine not by mouth, but with tests. Cos these doctors are very funny people. They are also humans too. And many patients have frustrated them also that they do not take the complaints of many people serious anymore. With the test, your doctors will bounce to serious work. I assure you. Just try it. No doctor will see your white blood cell off the range and have peace of mind. But be ready for serious expenses cos they will refer you to the best hands if they cannot handle it again. And they might reccomend tests that are not available in Nigeria. Very funny issue is that, it may be a very cheap supplement that will eradicate and set you free finally after a comprehensive check is done. But to get the cause might be after a thorough check which can really be expensive.

Diagnosis is the big issue, my dear. Wromg diagnosis has killed many people. I remember the case of Dora Nkem Akunyili who her doctor detected cancer in Nigeria, and went for another tests abroad which showed negative. But her doctor in Nigeria was right. There are "ma. d" intelligent doctors here that they have perfected trial and error with improvisation that doctors abroad just wonder how on earth they could come up with solutions like that. I have a friend in the United states who had a leg fracture and was infected before she was rushed to Orthopedic Hospital in Igbobi while she was in Nigeria. She stayed there for over 6 months. And like 10 years later she was in the US. During winter, the leg started giving her problems. But there was a standard procedure they were to take. After taking xrays and other investigation, they saw the way her Nigerian doctors placed the screw holding the bones together, and they were amazed that how could anyone think of using the procedure. My sister, that was the exact procedure they used again for her, but they improved on it by coating the area with an antibiotic film and protector which they predicted will keep infection off for 5 years. And they expect that within that range of time, the area should have been healed totally, and no infection can penetrate again.

Meanwhile, there are herbal supplements recommended and generally accepted you can gain from. Someone recommended antioxidants....fine. in fact, no one needs to tell you that you need it now. So, you can go for good brands. There are some supplements (not these gold and co) which helps build immune system and also flushes out diseases. Some organisms bind to tissues that antibiotics find out to get rid and these supplements can flush out. They are not to be used as main medications, but are grouped under supplements, but they are super powerful stuff. Again, you will do yourself a very good favor by getting some pots and soil to grow some powerful antioxidant veggie at home. You will get a juicer which you will use to extract their liquid. These veggie are called "Immume builders". They are recommended by infectious specialists for anyone fighting chronic diseases. You may need to import the seeds as they are not available in Nigeria. Now is the time to go organic and bulldoze and flush out all those bad stuff in your system. Some of these supplements and veggies are beneficial to cancer and HIV patients. Please, leave out many fruits in the market as most are ripened with chemicals that will cause bigger harm. You should check many of these products and research them yourself. Then, you buy from recognised pharmaceutical online stores in the US, Canada, or UK.

Let me give you a secret. Once your immune system is compromised and you are in Nigeria, it is going to be extremely hard to bring it back. Even the so called "pure water sachets" people drink cannot allow you get well. You can imagine the cost of buying bottled Eva water. So, I am going to advise you to get Reverse Osmosis filter and connect to your water system at home. It is the purest water filter which gives better quality than even Eva water. You can import the filter. Of course you will not get better without a very clean water because your immune system is compromised. It is like everything you take now must be pure. Your clothing must be pure. You must stay out of anything with diseases cos there is nothing in you to protect you. You aren't like the other person again who can drink diseases and will not be infected because the immume walls are still solid. Yours have holes which you must block. Hope you get me. For you to be having cold, it means you are being infected again and again. You take drugs, you kill it, but you are easily infected again. Even the whole episode was triggered by STD, you might have gotten rid of it. But we are not sure. You just have to get your immune back in a solid shape able to resist diseases. There is no way to prevent diseases from entering your system, but the walls of protection must be there to protect you. As easy as it is to stop Staph by immune system, if it breaks into the area it should not, the victim will never know peace again until that stubborn thing is 100% flushed out. But that staph is so common that it is almost everywhere now, but solid immune keeps it away.

Leave out the idea that it was after having sex your whole trouble started. Just take it like a battle you must relax to conquer. And leave it the anxiety of having HIV. You can check again after some months just to be sure. And even after 2 years. Again, be prayerful. If you need to see a Christian (or any religious) counselor, do so. If you need to straighten your way with God, do so. Cos if you do not and you allow anxiety to over power you, there is no medication that will help you. So, do everything which will keep your mind at rest.

May God give you sound health.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cutefashion: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Best Ultimate Electric Abs Muscle Stimulator Machine

studentofTruth:

Secondary Syphilis most likely.

Do any of these tests:
Rapid plasma reagin (RPR)
venereal disease Research laboratory (VDRL) fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption (FTA-ABS) test
agglutination assay (TPPA)
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Shhhh01(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2019
makydebbie:

Olodo can't you read?
Olodo i can read.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Shhhh01:
Olodo i can read.
We thank God for your life.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by omoharry(f): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life
Why are you getting worked up? Don't you know that 70% of Naira-landers are now Children and Teenagers with some dump and foolish adult that are nothing but online miscreant?.

The reasonable and matured adults have either left or have taken the back stage as they cannot put up with their immature and nonsense comments anymore... I missed those days when we had matured members here willing to give you good and reasonable advice and not the craps we are seeing.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Tunde1990: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's not HIV or hepati, cos if I could remember last year i suffered from chronic illness that last for six month. During the period that I was sick, I can't mention how many antibiotic drugs that i took. But all the series of test that i did was negative( HIV, hept, ), wat d doctor said is der was an infection in my blood. The was fever, cold, sore taste, temperature, heating in my stomach, heat coming from my nose, pain, ulcer, blurring vision, chronic coughing, loss appetite, muscle pain and etc. Going from one hospital to another including FMC, with series of test both blood and urine dey are all negative. I was determined that I must recover from dis sickness, with prayers and d drugs that d doctor gave .I recovered from d illness. To cut my story short I would advice u not give up, keep going to hospital and do wateva dey ask u to do. And be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by thureshi: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
WINNERS MEDICAL INVENTIONS

Do well to explore our websites for treatment of the following ailments: http://winnerslabng.com
1. HIV treatment
2. Infectious diseases treatment
3. Arthritis treatment
4. Infertility treatment (Male or Female)
5. Prostate enlargement treatment
6. Cough treatment
7. Cancer treatment
8. Ulcer of any kind treatment
9. Sickle cells anemia treatment
10. Down syndrome treatment
11. Fibroids treatment
12. Blood boosting
13. High and low blood pressure treatment
14. Ovarian cysts treatment

We have over 20 years of positive experience in the management of chronic illnesses.
You can book an appointment with our doctors for consultation in any of our offices nationwide.
Contacts: Head office Abuja- 08033138058, Portharcourt- 09031665691.

Our track records speaks for us and a trial will convince you.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by glorydina: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08164572294 so I can direct you to our nearest office for quantum test which will clearly run through all organs in your body and detect what is really wrong.

After which you will need an infection drug capsule and also immune system booster capsule.

Chat me up on WhatsApp number above for directions.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by waterspring: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pls email me...
By the help of God i will direct you what to do
"waterspringsolutions@gmail.com" or call/ whsp: 09060020740

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.