Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) (27448 Views)

EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / EFCC Parades 13 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
8 out of 10 young guys are now doing G,which way naija?
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hungryboy12:
May dem leave boys oo na condition make cray fish bend
I hope they empty your Bank account.
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
is it only Yahoo boys the EFCC is parading, what about our corrupt politicians and leaders who have stolen this country's wealth....instead they bribe their way to the top to get immunity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Maldini213: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
francis5051:
How I wish boys can start rising against dis efcc people start shooting Dem

Na boys cause am

When started attaching a kind of celebrity status to it

I know shit will start happening

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good job.

I know that there are bigger thieves. Trust me, naija had not future when more than 80% of its youth are scammers. Imagine what will happen in the future when these youths will be running the affairs of this nation.

What the current politicians are doing now will be a child’s play to what this present generation will do.

Nip these seeds in the bud now.

They can also go after the bigger thieves, but trust me, they are also doing their jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na offence to get money and chop life for Naija

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lexus es 03 to 05
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Kamcee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
ajepako:
Good one EFCC..

Meanwhile, Nigerians are waiting for the time you will start arresting and prosecuting the real Yahoo -Yahoo Babas..

IF ONLY OUR YOUTHS KNOW HOW MUCH POWER THE POSSESS WHEN THEY ARE UNITED.

EFCC won't catch the Yahoo Baba's because they are paying them.

Those Yahoo Baba's are protected by the YOUTHS but the sad Truth is that the youths don't know that they are the ones protecting them and they have the power to stop them(Yahoo Baba's).

I pray God will help our YOUTHS the truth to know.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by sinbad042(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ndi Efcc bu ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
what about our yahoo politicians
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by andrew444(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
According to an eye witness Efcc arrested 56 and they are displaying 27, dem don collect bribe for the rest people and, all these ones no get money to bail them self

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
GistMore12:
The Enugu Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, October 28, 2019 announced the arrest of 27 suspected internet fraudsters. .
They were arrested on Thursday, October 24, 2019 in Eura Hostel, Naze-Obibiezena Road, Nekede and Bloomnesdays Plaza Hostel, Nekede, all in Owerri, Imo State, following intelligence and diligent surveillance carried out on them. .
Intel established that the suspects were living above their means from proceeds of their alleged fraudulent activities, following which a team of operatives executed a coordinated raid in their residences. .
Items recovered from them include: mobile phones, laptop computers, three Lexus E350 cars with registration numbers AFM 206 MK, WER 468 PP, LAG 615 FE; two Lexus R300 SUV with registration numbers MUS 276 FB, NGN 153 NX and one Toyota Avalon with registration number AAA 124 EP. .
The suspects have already provided useful information that is aiding the Commission’s investigation. They will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/efcc-parades-27-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu
Na una oil well be dat una go soon release dem Soo no need na eye service una dy do.,empty pipu mk d loudest noise' hv u seen FBI parading dia suspect talkless of dia criminals bcus no be eye service dem dy do shocked embarassed tongue
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Guys wey sabi game no dy liv for hostels ND estate bcus e don cast.
I dy do AGENT work na places wey never developed dem dy find house enter for d wise one's ooo no be all dis small boos wey go pick small money dia head go dy bust dem up dem go like show everyone say dy get mulla.
Last gee guy I find house gv me his ATM to withdraw money I decided to check his account wetin I see I no fit shout 15 million naira shocked shocked but if u see dis guy u no go no say he get shishi d kind cloth he wear self but his skin go tell u say he dy chop money dont ask me how I tk no say dem be gee guys bcus I be street nigga.
The wise one's dy invest dia money for Keke 'tipper' nd bus transport business even buying lands too while d foolish one's na for girls ND clubbing.
Mic drops cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngsahito:
when will you parade our thief politicians
angry
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Useless news everyday.

Thesame topic everyway.

Too much monotony.
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 12:18am On Oct 29, 2019
shocked

Schooling in nekede was difficult for us then
With these guys screaming Hard work and oppression people

Good one efcc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2019
TemmyT002:
Yahoo boys and girls.in Nigeria fit reach 3 million o
Wicked people

It’s a byproduct of a failed system like most crimes. I’m sure more than half of them never thought or wanted to do yahoo. The system failed them and they Fell for the wrong alternatives.

The government needs make the systems work. For things to improve there has to be working systems. Our leaders should obey the laws as examples to others to show nobody is above the law.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by voltron14: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Very good.

When the government was concentrating on politicians in 2015, many of you were opening your garbage mouth to complain.

They've focused on you now.

You go cry you go tire.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2019
I’m I the only one seeing this, post says imo state, topic says enugu

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by voltron14: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2019
SKINDOGGY:

Na una oil well be dat una go soon release dem Soo no need na eye service una dy do.,empty pipu mk d loudest noise' hv u seen FBI parading dia suspect talkless of dia criminals bcus no be eye service dem dy do shocked embarassed tongue

Yes we have seen FBI do similar.

Or you didn't see pictures from the Invictus group back then?
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by danhans(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
EFCC business is only to arrest Yahoo boys not the thieves in government

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Our parents have failed in teaching their children the word of God.no longer do they do their work again. oh mine.
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:17am On Oct 29, 2019
TemmyT002:
Yahoo boys and girls.in Nigeria fit reach 3 million o
Wicked people

Or more!!!
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Casalinda:
Cyber crime is not the way

But our yoths believe otherwise.
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by FEGNO: 1:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Very funny reporting. From being arrested in Enugu, all their addresses incidentally show them being resident in Owerri

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Obidon042: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Foolish Naija police, una know work like this? kidnappers, killings and robbery dey happen almost everyday..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises In Kano / Police Uncover Ritual Shrine In Osun State (photos) / Police Alerts Motorists Queuing At Filling Stations Over New Theft Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.