Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes (5638 Views)

Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Editorialtimes: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Editorial Times | Nigeria

Hip-Hop pioneer Doctor Dre loses his vision in fight with diabetes

Episode 253: Segment 3, Former co-host of MTV's "Yo! MTV Raps" opens up about his battle with diabetes

New York -- A celebrated hip-hop-oriented entertainer and educator, Andre "Doctor Dre" Brown long ago established himself as a savvy creator of popular culture.

He has made his mark on radio and television, in the movies and in print, working successively as a DJ, composer, talent scout, program host, actor, author, and critic, but he is likely best-known as the co-host with Ed Lover of "Yo! MTV Raps", the tv show that did more than any other to make rap music and hip-hop culture global phenomena.

Doctor Dre is now battling type 2 diabetes, which has already robbed him of a toe and most recently his vision.

Information Source

1 Share

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by godofuck231: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Still dre

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by TUANKU(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
"Give me that bomb beat from Dre"

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Larryfest(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dre the god of gangster rap production..
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by opebiboy: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lies. Not this dre but the other one of YO MTV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by hatchy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
I love Dre.....

He is the most respected music producer and performer.

I remember back in the days in 1992 precisely when he released "The Chronic"....that album was the bomb and still rules the airwaves till date.

"Dre's Day" featuring Snoop Dogg and a host of others like Natty Dogg, Easy E, Korupt, Waren G.

He played the gangster game with brain and smartness, never involving in drugs or murder unlike Tupac who wasted his youthful life in gangstarizm.

Few years ago he was declared by Forbes as the richest rapper in the US.

"Been there, done that", "California Love by Tupac, "Natural Born killer with Ice Cube, "Still Dre"

Dre is almost 60 years of age, yet he looks younger...doesn't age.

I love you Dre....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lies

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Adrian98(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. blank screen. Dm
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by voltron14: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
TUANKU:

Let me serenade the streets of LA.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by voltron14: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2019
opebiboy:
Lies. Not this dre but the other one of YO MTV

Yo! MTV raps Dr. Dre and Ed lover.
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Passionate888: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Chai
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by femi4: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Still DRE

So, check the flavor that I'm bringin'
The motherfuckin' D-R-E will keep they motherfuckin' heads ringin'
(Ring ding dong
Ring-a-ding ding ding dong)
I keep their motherfuckin' heads ringin'!
(Ring ding dong
I keep their heads ringin'!
(Ring ding dong
I keep their heads ringin'!
(Ring ding dong

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by mammanbawa: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2019
TUANKU:
Let me serenade the streets of LA

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by greatbrian(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2019
F. u. c.K. the police. I wish EazyE is still alive and I wish NWA can still give us some hardcore shit

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by greatbrian(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2019
hatchy:
I love Dre.....

I remember back in the days in 1992 precisely when he released "The Chronic"....that album was the bomb and still rules the airwaves till date.

"Dre's Day" featuring Snoop Dogg and a host of others like Natty Dogg, Easy E, Korupt, Waren G.

He played the gangster game with brain and smartness, never involving in drugs or murder unlike Tupac who wasted his youthful life in gangstarizm.

"Been there, done that", "California Love by Tupac, "Natural Born killer with Ice Cube, "Still Dre"

I love you Dre....

Well I guess loosing his brother to gangstar shit affected him. I thought IceCube and the rest promised to be his brother forever after his lil Bros death during his first tour.
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Henrodah(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2019
TUANKU:
Let me serenade the streets of LA.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by generationz(f): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Op, you know well. Out the real picture joor.

Its not the Dr dre we know.
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Henrodah(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2019
hatchy:
I love Dre.....

I love you Dre....

My best beat still remains Deep Cover .
But it's not this Dr Dre OP is talking about though, that one is more of an MC on radio.
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by partnerbizn3(f): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2019
life happens to us all.
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Mywd: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Anyway na so e dey be of u no dey with God....... Satan go give u all d money bit las las u go spend am ontop sickness till death
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by MrHeff(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Mywd:
Anyway na so e dey be of u no dey with God....... Satan go give u all d money bit las las u go spend am ontop sickness till death
if u truly dey with God, Holy spirit for don tell you sey this your yarns na okoto meow meow skrr skrr
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

Let me serenade the streets of LA
From Oakland to Sac town, the bay area and back down grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by cobby14(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2019
OP this is MTV RAPS CO-HOST DR. DRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by TwoBottles: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
It's da mutherfuckin D.R.E
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by tillaman(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Obviously not Andre Romelle Young!! Op that’s Andre Romelle Young not Andre Brown
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by dapxoflagos: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
TUANKU:
lemme serenade the streets of LA
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by ogkrakkid(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingTom:

Cally is where they put their Mack down give me love..... grin..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by mammanbawa: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingTom:

Cali is where they put the mac down
Give me love!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Mywd: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2019
MrHeff:
if u truly dey with God, Holy spirit for don tell you sey this your yarns na okoto meow meow skrr skrr

U be. Mumu o
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by Mywd: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
MrHeff:

U be mumu
Re: Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes by mynaijadj(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
OP, your story is about the presenter Dr dre while the picture you attached is the producer Dr Dre...confusion break bone

(1) (Reply)

Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz In A Yatch / Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] / (18+) Nicki Minaj Shares Bed-room Photos Wearing Only P*nts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.