Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him (18895 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by BarrElChapo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
angry
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by 2special(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Originalsly: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
@op.... can you give just one reason why you think you should be posting comments from another forum? ... I don't want to believe a Nairalander has squandered all his common sense.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by ultimate77(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
deolurexy1:

You r foolish my race isn't yours if you are scared of the lords coming I guess its time for you to change your ways
you haven't answered me. You think you are ready? Put away the insult kiddo. I don't want to cyber bully you. Just calm your nerves and respond if you want to.
Peace.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Baroba(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
The lion, Liquid metal himself Ada akpọ oga na express grin grin

The man is a clown..

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by idonhammer: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Brainwashed idiots...All I see is scammers being scammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Kennethblake: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2019
If you like call true haters, God is God and will not share his glory with any MAN. You will see for yourself . keep deceiving people of God. Well done .
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by InvertedHammer: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
/

In other words:

According to ODUMEJEJE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qruNBzIieQc

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Neddstark: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Deported or not, must you step on people in the name of prophet? Na your gullible members dey believe your WWE tactics..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by johntolu: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Odogu9195:
Quote the Bible all you like, Religion is among the reason we cannot grow as a country! With all this churches eveywhere yet Witches and wizards till rampant lol. Please take a lot at the name of his church lol! The diff Btwn African and the rest of the world is simple! The rest of the world are fighting for economic growth, health care for all, equality for all! While Africans our primary goal is heaven and afterlife, we are only focused on Jesus and his return!

How do we get out of this quagmire?
It is the same story from Abakaliki to Abidjan, Bauchi to Banjul, Cape to Kampala, Monrovia to Maiduguri. The continent has the highest poverty rate in the world and you have 'god of Men', sorry, 'Church entrepreneurs', who are among the richest in the world, fleecing the poor, ignorant masses to fund their extravagant lifestyles.
Religion is really the bane of the Black man.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2019
johntolu:

It is the same story from Abakaliki to Abidjan, Bauchi to Banjul, Cape to Kampala, Monrovia to Maiduguri. The continent has the highest poverty rate in the world and you have 'god of Men', sorry, 'Church entrepreneurs', who are among the richest in the world, fleecing the poor, ignorant masses to fund their extravagant lifestyles.
Religion is really the bane of the Black man.
We need radical changes. A lot of folks might disagree but here is the only way we can move forward. Number 1
Close down all this churches, anyone who wants to open a church must have a Bachelors degree in Theology
Number 2
Politicians have zero regards for oath of office they took, we need to swap the Bible for oath in the shrine( lik I said a lot of folks won’t like this) but a black man has too much greed. You see one person embezzles money that 7generations would still be enjoying. Abacha is a good example, years later and Switzerland is still returning the money he stole! I think taking oath with the Bible won’t stop the mass looting, we need to instal fear into who ever wants to take up office! The day you turn your public office into personal gain, may Ogun or Amadioha strike you dead! I swear the moment we do this things will change! Take China for instance, any form of bribery or embezzlement as a public official, is death sentence! No way around it. This is how we can actually move forward

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by DNSPro: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2019
0KNM:
My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Then them go start to yab themselves

Fela was a legend and still is...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by DNSPro: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2019
johntolu:

Religion is really the bane of the Bl6ack man.

The worse thing you can do is try to rescue a Nigerian.

Position yourself and make money from their foolishness... Do it legit sha

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by partnerbizn3(f): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
otijah:
Even a insane man would know when a story was cooked up to bring a good man down.

Odumeje (the lion)
Anu ke eji
Anu ku sidi, Janu Ke silasigi
Sedukeji imanda sanu ke sigasidi

The lion odogwu anyi ji eje ogu

are these incantations?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by PapaAdanna: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2019
This bleaching bastard again
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by cenaboy(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
The name odumeje sef na red flag

This man na WWE fan
A true man of God won't sound in that manner, his mode of deliverance is crazy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by deolurexy1(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2019
ultimate77:

you haven't answered me. You think you are ready? Put away the insult kiddo. I don't want to cyber bully you. Just calm your nerves and respond if you want to.
Peace.

Answer who? shut up and think about your life! That's the only answer you need to hear.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Lovine: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
No true man of God speak this way. Jesus never speak this way
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by lereinter(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
deolurexy1:
Jesus just do and come quick

Are you sure you are ready
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by faderayo(f): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jesus Our Lord there was no place that it was written that you did this in the bible. A whole man of using the word haters.

God! You alone is the Lion of the tribe of Judah any other lion is a counterfeit.

And I humbly pray open the eyes of these ones that are blind.

Jesus my worth, Jesus my role model Jesus my all in all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend / 3 Types Of Churchgoers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.