Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Gifts And Sends Heartwarming Message To Portugal's U17s - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Gifts And Sends Heartwarming Message To Portugal's U17s (742 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Gifts And Sends Heartwarming Message To Portugal's U17s by biofem01: 12:56am On Oct 29, 2019
The Juventus superstar organised gifts and a personally written message for the team from his country.
Cristiano Ronaldo has spurred on the next generation of Portuguese footballers with new pairs of boots each and an inspirational message.

Portugal's under-17 women's team were the benefits of the gift and words, as they attempt qualify for their age group Euro 2020 tournament in Estonia.

The Serie A megastar gave each player a pair of Nike Mercurial Dream boots along with a letter to help motivate the players ahead of three crucial qualifiers November.
Ronaldo wrote to the team: "I send you these Mercurial Dream Speed boots in the hope that they help you reach your dream.

"When I was a child I had a simple but very crazy dream. No, it wasn't the type of dream that you have when you are sleeping. This was one of those dreams that you want so much that it keeps you awake at night.

"I wanted to become the best footballer in the world. I dedicated my life to my dream - in the gym, on the training pitch - doing everything necessary to make it possible. It's so important to have a dream. It's even more important to work hard to reach it.

"I realised my dream and I hope you can realise yours too. Pursue them without hesitation. If I did it, you can do it too. Congratulations on qualifying for the elite round. Stay focused and keep your eyes on the next victory.

"Good luck and enjoy these boots.

"Cristiano Ronaldo."

Portugal's U17 women will play in the elite round of Euro 2020 qualification with matches against Ukraine, Georgia and Albania between November 13 and 19.

Kieran Francis
@Kieran_francis

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Gifts And Sends Heartwarming Message To Portugal's U17s by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2019
smiley This would probably motivate the boys. Good one from C.Ronaldo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi Will Never Be Forgotten / Kobe Bryant And His Wife Vanessa Had A Deal Not To Fly Together In Helicopter / Coin++ Https://coinmastergeneratorr.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.