Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania (735 Views)

WWE Plans John Cena Vs Undertaker At Wrestlemania 34 / WWE No Mercy 2017 Results: Roman Reigns Vs John Cena / WWE Raw 24 August 2017 Roman Reigns,john Cena Vs Samoa Joe,the Miz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania by olayiwola4u(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
WWE icon John Cena returned to the ring for the first time in seven months on Friday night in Boston, and his WrestleMania 36 plans are clear after his segment ended with a challenge from “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.

In his address to fans, Cena disappointed the crowd by saying that “WrestleMania should go on without John Cena,” arguing that the men and women on the roster who perform a full-time schedule deserve spots on the biggest show of the year over him. Cena warned that he wasn’t sure when he would return to WWE again and left the ring to chants of ‘Cena!’ – but as he saluted the audience at the top of the ramp, the lights went out and The Fiend appeared behind Cena. The Fiend pointed to the giant WrestleMania sign beyond the ring, laying down a challenge to Cena.

If Cena truly meant what he had said in the ring moments earlier, he should have declined – but the segment ended with Cena tipping his cap, seemingly accepting the challenge.

Source: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/02/john-cena-returns-to-wwe-sets-up-wrestlemania-matchup-with-the-fiend-bray-wyatt

Re: John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania by Ayomideen(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cool
This would make for a better wrestlemania match than the initial one WWE planned for him vs Elias
Re: John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania by ojaysam25(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
my man,the major reason I no longer watch wrestling since he is no longer a regular in the ring...
THE CHAMP IS BACK

1 Like

Re: John Cena Returns To Wrestlemania by olayiwola4u(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:
my man,the major reason I no longer watch wrestling since he is no longer a regular in the ring...
THE CHAMP IS BACK

We are likeminded bro

(1) (Reply)

Make Easy Money From Sports In This LOCK DOWN / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 31st July 2020 / Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.