Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) (34672 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Ọpẹ lẹn gẹ
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
What is this? undecided undecided Some people do not know they are way better having clothes on, it helps cover the horror in them
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2019
partnerbizn3:
love her skin colour
When have a good camera phone...
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Jaybihel25:
Looks only like a censured nude! grin
exactly u get eyes.
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations.
You're still 26, a correct version of "Forever Young"

Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Zimbola7: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Ọpẹ lẹn gẹ
[/s]
trash
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Zimbola7: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

When have a good camera phone...
[/s]
trash
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Happy birthday babe.. more flesh to u dear

My kind of woman. Very witty cheesy
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Bukurlastical(f): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday sexy
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Audio age!!
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:
Two things that don't move ... Trees and women's age grin

Look at the person claiming 26 .

If Khloe is 26 ,then my great grandma is a virgin . grin

Not just women... Obafemi Martin is still tenaciously hanging on to 35; Buhari has refused to own up that he is an octogenarian... Our keeper Uzoho is 19...

1 Like

Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by dreadsbee: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Easy 'n' Classy Importation Expert

We deals and train interested person on importation of Bags, Clothes, Bags, Jewelries, Weavon, Wristwatches, Cosmetics etc.

To Join our IMPORTATION TRAINING GROUP by clicking the link below�
https:///KiE5GTMOWtQKvD81vI1ASx
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Jloveme(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2019
GistMore7:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi aka khloe rocks sexy pant and bra top to celebrate her 26 birthday today, 29th October.

The reality star gain popularity after participating in the BBNaija 'Double Wahala' season 3 edition.

She captioned it;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LfmO-gFCf

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-star-khloe-rocks-bikini-to-celebrate-her-26-birthday

Seems this is the only way for this one to still remain relevant...na to dey go naked upandan
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by SolarEdge: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Alright.. Next!

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Starhearts:
Second pix...

See look like sigidi
Lol ahahaha...
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Majikmoment(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:
Two things that don't move ... Trees and women's age grin

Look at the person claiming 26 .

If Khloe is 26 ,then my great grandma is a virgin . grin
Age is just a number
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Jblaze1: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Starhearts:
Second pix...

See look like sigidi
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by chapmanapr: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
All I see is body paint
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
I gbadun lepas. I want to drill her hole for real
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by BlackHutus: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019

Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Diekahero: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
She isn't tall rather pettite.
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Joystark(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Brown Skin geh cool
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Happy birthday babe.. more flesh to u dear

Flesh to her bawo grin grin
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I got an s9plus just laying in my room with cracked screen still working but am not in naija i for gift u
gift me na.... I go pay for dhl
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Starhearts:
Second pix...

See look like sigidi
,,��� u re wicked
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2019
GistMore7:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi aka khloe rocks sexy pant and bra top to celebrate her 26 birthday today, 29th October.

The reality star gain popularity after participating in the BBNaija 'Double Wahala' season 3 edition.

She captioned it;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LfmO-gFCf

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-star-khloe-rocks-bikini-to-celebrate-her-26-birthday
na their way. to remain relevant na pant and bra tins
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:12am On Oct 31, 2019
What's with the churlish obsession over her age? Is she playing for the Golden Eaglets? shocked

Anyway, people are NOT homogenous and age differently, but she does look her stated age.

>
Re: Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
you need to look at ur fat self in the mirror because the way you body shame people ehn, someone will think you're adonis
0KNM:
What is this? undecided undecided Some people do not know they are way better having clothes on, it helps cover the horror in them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Welcomes A Son, Chukwuemerie Faani (3rd Child) / Afrocandy Releases New Photos / Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.