Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Make Money Online - Free Class. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online - Free Class. (18454 Views)

Free Class - How To Make Money Online In This Lockdown / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / How I make $299 - $599 daily online (Free Training) By Penguin Resource (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by damilare96(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Samurai content”
Tamel:

Hi bro, what software do you use in making this videos?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Androidlic: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
ok

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Tamel(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
damilare96:
Samurai content”

Okay thanks , I'll check it out .
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by sunnychibs(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Infogenius i got another question, now I've registered on click bank, created affiliate account and linked them together.
Now, when I go to affiliate marketplace and choose any category of my choice,then I saw promote and input my nickname a hoplink was generated, the question is is the hoplink unique to me?
2.how do people make a purchase through the hoplink and how do i know a purchase has been made?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2020
sunnychibs:
Infogenius i got another question, now I've registered on click bank, created affiliate account and linked them together.
Now, when I go to affiliate marketplace and choose any category of my choice,then I saw promote and input my nickname a hoplink was generated, the question is is the hoplink unique to me?
2.how do people make a purchase through the hoplink and how do i know a purchase has been made?

Good, you have opened one.

1. Yes, the hoplink is unique to you just the way ur ClickBank ID is. It carries your unique CB ID.

2a. People make a purchase through your hoplink when they click on the link which connects them to the vendor's sales page after which they make a purchase.

2b. U will get a mail to that effect
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by sunnychibs(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2020
infogenius:

Good, you have opened one.

1. Yes, the hoplink is unique to you just the way ur ClickBank ID is. It carries your unique CB ID.

2a. People make a purchase through your hoplink when they click on the link which connects them to the vendor's sales page after which they make a purchase.

2b. U will get a mail to that effect

thanks for your response
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by clems88(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
infogenius:
Good day, Great people.

I believe you guys are doing well and had a great week.

I want to appreciate those that have been taking steps here.
I am really impressed with their determination.

I am thinking of surprising them soon.

I have also a free telegram class and if you want to be part of it
kindly pm me. I have created it so as to provide better and detailed
content as I don't get that luxury here because of bans.

hello,
Can you pls add me on the telegram group?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Supremecc(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
infogenius:
There are several sites online that offers you and I opportunities
to market products created by someone else and earn a commission in return.

You can leverage on any of these sites to pick high ticket products that can give
you 1k in commissions after just a few sales at least 5 sales.

For this class, i will look out for such a product at muncheye
This is a site where future product launches are listed especially for the MMO niche.
However, some product launches for other niches are usually listed.

Going through muncheye there are about three products that fits what what i am looking for

1. 12 Nov Sean Donahoe: 6-Figure Freedom $2500 at 50% sold through clickbank

2. 2 Dec karthik Ramani: Membership Masterclass $2497 at 50% sold through JVZoo

3. 28 Jan Aidan Booth et al: The Kibo Code $3497 at 50% sold through clickbank

The launch date for the first product i listed is 12th Nov
The launch date for the second product is 2nd Dec
And the third is 28th Jan.

The 3 above listed product pays a commission of 50% if you refer a sale and just a sale
gives a commission of over 1k.

Cool.

The next thing you will like to do is to go the JV page after clicking through the product listing.
On the JV page , you will get more information provided for affiliates or JV partners.

Next you will need to sign up with clickbank and JVZoo

Once you have done that. Apply for your affiliate links from the respective JV pages.

In a few hours your affiliate link will be sent to you.

Next
You create a simple website to market the product.
Get a domain name and web hosting on namecheap.
Install wp and use a beautiful simple theme. U can get several free themes to use.

And if you don't have a little dough to spend, get a free word press site or blogger.

Next.
You will need to write a review for the products.
You don't need to crack your head over that.
If you have some cash outsource it but if you don't I will tell you what to do.
Google for review written about any of the products. There is a tendency someone has
written one already.

Read through and get as much information about the product from the reviews you see online.
See what they have done and in your own way write out your review.
In your review put your affiliate link after you may have shortened it and of course,
include bonuses.

Here's the catch. You will want to get a 1st page listing for your review isn't it?

Here's what you will do.
For example if you are writing a review for the Kibo code
You can write something like , The Kibo Code Review 2020

The 2020 is the catch here and not so many people will be doing this
but you will get a good listing on google for a headline like this.

Once you have done all these publish your review.

Here is what happens, when the product is finally launched, there will
be a buzz and many people will be looking for more information on the
products and of course they will hing more on the reviews online.

Your review is on page 1 of google and several searchers will read
through your review. You may not get 100s of sales but you
will definitely get a few.
And it's just a sale you need to get over 1k.

It's that simple to do isn't it?

If you have questions please ask.

I will come up with something cool that is working in a few days.

Go ahead and do something worthwhile today

Thank you for this piece of information., my question? How do you bypass clickbank Tax ID issue.

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
clems88:
hello,
Can you pls add me on the telegram group?

Kindly reach me on WhatsApp and i will send the link to you.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy New Month.

Good day Guys
I am sorry I have not dropped solid content for a few days now.

But the most important thing is how you have fared with the information i have posted before.

I have a few announcements before today's meal.

1. I have decided to post solid content here at least once a week. The reason is to keep everything cool
and not overwhelm those that want handy information to run with.
Once in a while, I may post more.

2. I will post more of hardcore training ( videos and audios) on the telegram group at least twice a week.
This is because they are a group of people that need more information on this topic.
You can be part of it by hitting me on WhatsApp so that I can send the telegram link to you.

Tomorrow its Keyword research study. And on Wednesday I will be showing you how to create landing pages that sell.

3. I am having a training next Saturday. The training is going to be on telegram and it's going to be video training.
In that training, you will learn.

a. How you can set up your profitable affiliate business within 1hr without a website using a very effective but simple system.
You can always create a website later if you want to.

b. What you must do always if you want to earn a dime as an affiliate marketer or your own online business. This is the
key to selling high ticket products.

c. Two hot free traffic sources you can promote your offers with.

d. How to set up and run profitable Google ads.

This means after the Saturday training, you should be able to set up your own affiliate business without hassles.

Participants will also have access to all my training for free till August Ending.
For example, Monday, June 15th. We shall do justice to youtube marketing which includes learning how to
improve video performance in terms of views, ranking, and sales.

And the following Thursday 18th, Pinterest marketing is what we shall devour.
Let me stop here.

For 5k, you will be part of this group. If you are interested kindly chat me up

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Back to business.

Some of you guys may have noticed that content Samurai is no longer providing voice overs for videos.
And the most painful part is that videos are watermarked.

You can still use the service without the voice-overs.
However, you can switch to another option even though it has no voice-over for free accounts,
You can keep your free account forever, mine is over 3yrs and i still use it.
It is lumen5, you can google and sign up.

Today's meal......

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by damilare96(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank you sir
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Ban over.
Kindly join the telegram group for that class.
I can't repost here mods are not smiling.

Anyway, Saturday is just two days away for yet another training.
Please read my previous post for details.

Because of the value, I am giving away, subsequent training won't be 5k but more
and you get all that free when you sign up today.

Contact me for details.

Today, I will be dropping training on the telegram group on how to create landing pages
if you don't have a website. This training is a sequel to Saturday's training,

That will be all for now.

N.B - Frequent bans are making me consider dropping more of the coming training I regularly drop here
in the telegram group. Kindly bear with me and you lose nothing but gain more when you join the telegram

Over To You - Join the training and start making profits from affiliate marketing.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Are we ready for the next piece of content?

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Please no bans mod.
And whoever is clicking report to my posts..... I reserve my comment.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2020
I want to share something unique here this morning.

If you have some money, you can work on this method and earn very well using what I am about to share here.

It's is very simple to follow.

Here we go...

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
It's no longer news that social media provides a good medium to sell stuff and earning good money in return.

You can also use social media to offer affiliate products to your followers and earn a commission.

The social media platform we are going to be here is instagram.

Hey, you don't need to open one I will show exactly how to get one with massive followers.

Okay, let's go slowly now so that you understand exactly what I want to show you here.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2020
The first step is to identify your niche.
Once you get your niche you can follow the steps below.

1. Pick a high converting product to promote from CB or any other affiliate network

2. Go to palyerup{dotcom}
a. Sign up for a free account
b. Click on Instagram accounts- buy sell trade.
c. Next click on Instagram Accounts - Buy Sell Trade -
The page that opens up shows you various Instagram accounts for sale.
You may need to look for accounts related to your niche.
Here's what you will do, select your industry in the drop menu provided by the right-hand side of the page, and click on search.

Instagram accounts that connects with your niche shows up.
Peruse and make your choice with respect to budget and engagement.

The next thing is to verify the account to be sure it has real followers and engagements.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
The site to do the verification is influencermarketinghub(dotcom).

Once the account passes the verification test, go ahead and negotiate with the merchant, agree on d fee and pay.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
How to Monetize the Instagram account.

There are 3 ways to earn good dough from your new instagram account.

You can subscribe to my telegram channel to read how u can turn that Instagram account into a huge profit.

Chat me up if you want to know.

That will be all for today.
Thanks for sticking with me.

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by siverspooon(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Pls Bros, add me to the telegram group
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
siverspooon:
Pls Bros, add me to the telegram group

Thanks for your interest. Kindly reach me through whatsapp. Check my signature
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month netpreneurs.

I believe you had a lovely first half. Because I did capped with truckloads of experience and great ideas.

The second half of 2020 should definitely Rock for action takers.

I shall continue to drop great info here and I will expect you to run with them.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Get ready (for those that are serious though) we are starting strongly in this half of the year so we can end the year smiling.

The ship sails in a few hours..
Be prepared to Succeed.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Fredmatic(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2020
@infogenius; I have enjoyed your post so far, thanks for the good work. I have some questions pls.

1, from you previous post, is the PLR the same thing as getting content articles like ezine? Do I download the content of PLR or sign up and use from the site?

2. On ur game post, u talk about coping a link from google( ie you already have a game you have search up) and also copy a link from CB game section and place both links on a banner and to market in a game group. How we they kn the right affiliate link to click since there are two link on the banner? Pls troll more light.

3. Can someone have website and build multiple landing page on it, to sell different affiliate products? Will the domain name still remain the same as people view the different landing pages?

4. How long does a vendor product last on CB? What happen to the videos you already created on YouTube channels with your affiliate links, if the vendor product expire on CB.?

5. Is it possible to do video review on Amazon products without actually holding the physical product and talking about it? Can you use content simurai or any other software to do video review apart from writing a blog post about it?

Waiting patiently for you reply. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fredmatic:
@infogenius; I have enjoyed your post so far, thanks for the good work. I have some questions pls.

Thanks Bro.

Fredmatic:
1, from you previous post, is the PLR the same thing as getting content articles like ezine? Do I download the content of PLR or sign up and use from the site?

i. A Plr article is not the same as an Ezine simply because the plr article can be used as it is without copyright issues while the ezine article is written by an author that reserves the right to his article (s)

Ii. U may need to sign up, because most plr article site will want u to be a member before u access their content.

Fredmatic:
2. On ur game post, u talk about coping a link from google( ie you already have a game you have search up) and also copy a link from CB game section and place both links on a banner and to market in a game group. How we they kn the right affiliate link to click since there are two link on the banner? Pls troll more light.

One is a free download which should be clearly stated while the second link shows how to Earn certain amount of coins or whatever. The later comes with the affiliate link.

Fredmatic:

3. Can someone have website and build multiple landing page on it, to sell different affiliate products? Will the domain name still remain the same as people view the different landing pages?

Yes you can provided u can create sub domains on your domain.

Fredmatic:
4. How long does a vendor product last on CB? What happen to the videos you already created on YouTube channels with your affiliate links, if the vendor product expire on CB.?

i. As long as it's relevancy lasts. Like in some niches that are very dynamic, some products are taken off the shelf once the information it contains becomes outdated.

Ii. Your video will be on YouTube as long as YouTube exists unless u pull it off. Once a product u're promoting is no longer available to u can simply remove the affiliate link and promote another. And if it is a review that the product was mentioned in your video, I will advice you leave it if it has generated thousands of views and if it hasn't kindly pull it off.

Fredmatic:
5. Is it possible to do video review on Amazon products without actually holding the physical product and talking about it? Can you use content simurai or any other software to do video review apart from writing a blog post about it?

Yes and yes.
i. Amazon product reviews can be done by using the product pictures to create a video slide.
ii. Yes
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Fredmatic(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
#infogenius , thanks for you answers, it has help me alot. More questions

1. Which of PLR site will you recommend with enough contents.

2. It will be a load of stress to start locating from you many videos to check if the vendor has been remove from CB list. Since anyone can be remove at any time. I think product review will last longer for passive income and CB can be done handy.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fredmatic:
#infogenius , thanks for you answers, it has help me alot. More questions

1. Which of PLR site will you recommend with enough contents.

IDplr is fine.there are others like killer plr. Google can help you discover more that meets your needs.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Good Morning Guys.
Good to be back here.

Today, I will be showing you another free traffic generation method
for your affiliate product promotion.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Here are the steps

1. Sign up for a free account with Clickbank.
2. Select a high converting product with affiliate resources such as videos, images, and banners, etc.
3. Open an account with bitchute(dot)com (a video sharing site youtube also with very high traffic)
4. Download and upload any of the videos provided by the merchant on bit chute in a relevant category
5. Add your description and affiliate link.
6. Submit.

Your video will be shown live and people will view it and sales will come.

Keep uploading videos here and expect results.

That will be all for now.
Enjoy the cash rain!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Scanfrost Opens First Modern Brand Shop In Lagos / 6 Things To Do Before Starting A Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.