Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable (11373 Views)

"Ebonyi People Treated As 2nd Class People"- Gov Umahi / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by kulrunsman79(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Akpabio even you can talk of people being corrupt? Chai, i give up on Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by seborrhic: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
This is by far the funniest joke I have heard this year.
Akpabio accusing any other person of being corrupt!
Lord have mercy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by anonimi: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
DameB:
More like charcoal calling pot black

His sins are forgiven by the comrade chairman and he is baptised into born-to-gain redemption by the pastor of trader money matters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by highness25(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Grumpyy:

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-corrupt-people-treated-nddc-as-their-atm/amp
Please fellow Nigerians help a brother. NYSC camp date is next week Tuesday and I currently don't have anything on me. I don't know if it's my village people or devil himself that's doing this, this is unusual. You people should help me with any amount, 200, 500, 300 any amount 1932685010. Highness Onyiri O. fcmb
Please I'm also reaching to other people off nairaland for help. Please don't let my village people succeed. God will bless you as you help. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2019
aolawale025:
Sign of times. Even akpabio saying others are "corrupt"

It beggars serious belief sir... The way these " reformed" criminals now sound like they didn't participate in bringing the nation to her knees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by MrFly(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2019
welldone Akpabio, help bring sanity to ds region, i trust u to deliver uncommon transformation through the MNDA.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Racoon:

grin Chai! See pot calling kettle black.I don't blame Akpabio but Buhari that claimed to be a clean man but who ended up appointing people like Apkabio into government.
The kingpin of corruption speaking.Look at the fool that was facing 108 Billion naira corruption case with EFCC before he crossed over to APC and had all his sins forgiven.
https://punchng.com/n108bn-fraud-efcc-seize-akpabios-properties/
https://punchng.com/n108bn-fraud-efcc-keeps-mum-on-akpabio-probe/

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by naijadrivablog: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Pot calling kettle "black".
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Beat123(f): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2019
MrFly:
welldone Akpabio, help bring sanity to ds region, i trust u to deliver uncommon transformation through the MNDA.
only positive comment!

I’d rather take Akpabio than any politician in nigeria! Atleast he has pride in doing sth. Unlike these hungry thieves...

Even the one that took over his seat as senator is not only greedy but self centered and hates another’s progress

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by bizhop01: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Niger Delta Chief Executive of corruption speaking against corrupt practice in niger delta,
Am not surprise because he has joined buhari chameleon bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Don't worry, they too would soon have their sins forgiven by joining APC, just like you.

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2019
bizhop01:
Niger Delta Chief Executive of corruption speaking against corrupt practice in niger delta,
Am not surprise because he has joined buhari chameleon bus.
angry
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by winnah(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2019
is it akpabio being corrupt or the corrupt practises in that ministry.... what are you saying?... if there is anything there can do to preposition the ministry in other to reduce corrupt practises is that not what we should pray for? is it the question of a port calling a kettle black?

Racoon:

grin Chai! See pot calling kettle black.I don't blame Akpabio but Buhari that claimed to be a clean man but who ended up appointing people like Apkabio into government.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Lakpox77(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
NDDC like NNPC are are corrupt agencies of government , but NDDC can not be under the ministry of Niger Delta because the it was established only to be supervised by the president... The Attorney General needs to interprets the law to them
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by chriscrosss(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Na lie..you na get opportunity again...akpabio the chief scammer...
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by ofonimi: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
NDDC will function now.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by GoodofNaija: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2019
One of APC saints has spoken grin
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by edibobo: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2019
So Akpabio is talking about corruption Very soon Nigeria will experience a turn-around for good only if it is not a political witch-hunt to his political enemies
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by klax(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Look at who is ttalking. Oga shut
da f u c k and go to hell.

Mr have you returned $700million you looted Don't worry Dasuki treatment waiting for you one good day the f u c k I n g apc demon lost power that day you all will understand.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by themanderon: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Imagine Akpabio. These guys must take Nigerians for fools.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by afesco: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
The thief has spoken. He is indirectly saying/happy that there is so much money for him to embezzle
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by akdjr(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2019
APC are acting like my brothers who always call themselves born again.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by akdjr(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
APC are acting like my brothers who always regard themselves as born again.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2019
shut up comedians in power
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Titogbanski: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2019
FAKE NEWS...

AFER FOUR OF TOTAL NON DEVELOPMENT AND STAGNATION OF THE NIGER DELTA INCLUDING CANCELLATION OR ABANDONMENT OF MAJOR PROJECTS LIKE LAGOS-CALABAR RAILWAY AND EAST WEST ROAD......WE WANT TO EMBARK ON ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF ZERO DEVELOPMENT USING A FAKE FORENSIC AUDIT OF THE NDDC...

WHILE ON AUDIT NDDC WILL NOT EMBARK ON PROJECTS, FUNDS WOULD BE STALLED AND CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE PERFOEMED WORKS WILL NOT BE PAID....
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Ayt27(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Freehuman:
Wetin Adele no go hear for the other side shocked

Nice
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by calabardick(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2019
aolawale025:
Sign of times. Even akpabio saying others are "corrupt"

Akpabio is a coward, the APC governorship candidate for the last gubernatorial election (Akwa Ibom State) was the NDDC boss. He resigned from NDDC to contest and he Akpabio was supporting him.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by thundafire: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol even the Angel in charge of Nigeria will have a long time to tell God wat he has seen and heard
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Akpabio calling someone corrupt. I need to relocate asap
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Zona123(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
St Akpabio have spoken grin grin
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by smitaro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
nothing we no go c 4 naija.
Re: Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Akpabio self don dey call people corrupt shocked grin
Wonders shall never end grin undecided
Can't wait for sylva too cheesy angry
Next level

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello / Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.