Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' (53115 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Show us the full pic of the car
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by GOFRONT(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Small geh big god
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Umarzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good for her
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
For those who don't know a lot of these ladies are into wire fraud too.. Jaruma for example. Let me stop there until EFCC start to observe and zero in on her finally. No one should ask me how i know...Sadly she's part of the syndicate that is currently being busted..

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by adetes: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is only ladies that r doing good things in Nollywood, what about men.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by NonFarmPayrol: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:
She done buy market, fairly used Escalade

Cars are liabilities, this one is a liability in caps.

People that call it a man's car were not being sexist, because when this car is done with her-

She will become a petrolhead

Escalade was listed as one of the worst second hand cars to buy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by GoodFaith: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guess it is for fat people LOL
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Thegamingorca(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

People that call it a man's car were not being sexist, because when this car is done with her-

grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by davillian(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
You enjoy some cars by seating at the back seat..

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by EXOUSIAng: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
seems the word "PROSTITUTE" was changed to "NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS" and I didnt know. I really need to update my vocab.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by paix(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
The tattoo on her hand is pretty scary.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by paix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
davillian:
You enjoy some cars by seating at the back seat..
In the boot, abi? Especially with the SUVs.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Ryan03(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
philip0906:
Nwa oh...You buy car with your money(or whoever buy am for you), instead of you to flex your ride, you still dey find how to drag men into the matter!

Everything na Man vs Woman to these bimbos. undecided

everything don turn man and woman fight. Childishness
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by paix(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

She's a big lady, maintenance wouldn't be her problem. She is up to the task.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Tywo2018: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
If the wahala start now na to just park am put for sale. Na that time you go no say no be for both Man and women na for Luxury. undecided undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by webngnews: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by tunary(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
The power of kpekus is just the secret behind this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by mytime24(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
addikt:
Our actresses are doing good things all around the world �. ... .
While d actors are Living fake li.... lipsrsealedangry
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Zubi10(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
What religion is she practising?...
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by magzey: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
ok the only virgin actress in the whole of Nollywood grin grin grin

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Emyogalanya: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
ogbetaNews:
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has shared with her fans a glimpse of what her latest ride, an expensive Escalade EXT looks like. She shared a video of the car on her Instagram page saying, “Escalade is not just a man’s car”.
Her fans and well wishers have been sending in the congratulatory messages. The delectable actress was hospitalized sometime ago and had to undergo surgery to remove the uterine fibroid causing her harm.
After she was diagnosed, she disclosed the nature of her ailment to fans and asked them to pray for her. She has fully recovered from the ailment and she’s out to secure more bags for herself.
Watch the video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MWHR6nS86/
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/see-halima-abubakars-expensive-escalade.html
wow our virgin is back with a bang. And a bangable body with a car as Bonus. Pls Hurry and apply for Gigolo job. Halima Abubakar is Recruiting
Qualification: Preeq
regina Daniel, where art thou?
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by freemi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
em dash am. Cngratulations
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by salford: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
Show us the full pic of the car
It's an old model. Maybe that is why she has decided not to show the full picture.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
...Nollywood movie acting is very profitable for most of our female actresses...whilst the men are just there...congrats to our Aunty Halima on her latest car...next level is private jet...
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by mixta140: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
pussycats things
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Igetmyown247: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
ogbetaNews:
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has shared with her fans a glimpse of what her latest ride, an expensive Escalade EXT looks like. She shared a video of the car on her Instagram page saying,

“Escalade is not just a man’s car”.

Her fans and well wishers have been sending in the congratulatory messages since she announced the good news.

The delectable actress was hospitalized sometime ago and had to undergo surgery to remove the uterine fibroid causing her harm.

After she was diagnosed, she disclosed the nature of her ailment to fans and asked them to pray for her. She has fully recovered from the ailment and she’s out to secure more bags for herself.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MWHR6nS86/

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/see-halima-abubakars-expensive-escalade.html

Congrats to her. Can’t wait for my blessings too.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by piagetskinner(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
This olden days escalade....

Choi... she just wan trend
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by Ten06(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one you posted now, EFCC will begin scrutinizing your bank account now
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by john650(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
That vehicle sabi chop fuel. I hope she has the money to fuel it.
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by davillian(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
paix:
In the boot, abi? Especially with the SUVs.
I can't buy the kind of benz buhari is using and drive it..
I would seat at the back seat and enjoy the massage .
Re: Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' by paix(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
davillian:

I can't buy the kind of benz buhari is using and drive it..
I would seat at the back seat and enjoy the massage .
Enjoy the ministerial massage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana / Davido And Zubby Michael Hang Out Together In South Africa / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.