Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Zlatan Ibile Announces Album Release Date And Tracklists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Announces Album Release Date And Tracklists (543 Views)

Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Announces Album Release Date And Tracklists by GistCandy(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Zlatan’s highly teased album; ‘Zanku: The Album‘ is set for release this Friday, November 1, 2019.

The album which features Davido, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking, Barry Jhay and so forth has 17 tracks – 15 main and two bonus. Production was done by Speroach, Rexxie, Spellz, Kiddominant, IamBeatz and Miraqulous.beatz.

Zlatan took to Instagram on Monday, October 28, 2019, to make the announcement.

He wrote:

“My people!!! How una dey? It is with great joy and deep gratitude to God that I present you all the track list of our soon-to-drop album titled ZANKU. My journey has been a mixture of pain, laughter, disappointments, gains, sadness, peace and more.

“I have had low and high moments. In all of these though, God has been faithful. Without God, there would have been no Zlatan Ibile. It is my pleasure to share my life experience with y’all through our album. ZLATANOVAZ, I can’t thank you enough for your support. No ZLATANOVAZ, no Zlatan Ibile. I put in a lot to deliver the best album but couldn’t have done it alone.

“A huge thanks to my record label, @alleluyahboyzent for constant support. Shout out to the producers, especially @rexxiepondabeat you go all out for me bro ! Other producers too @p.priime @miraqulous_ @speroachbeatzz @kiddominant @spellzjamin @iambeatz_ God bless you.

“@spyritmyx thanks for mixing and mastering the album, except track 10 @shola_ijanusi my label rep, the hard worker, you’re the best.

“My soldiers and brothers, @manager_jiggy, @maticbrave @biesloaded, @rahman_jago_ @poco_lee @seunpizzle_ @shigh_lofe @dir.vp & @dj4kerty, I love you all. @mister_kareem and @yfalaye thank you for going beyond your roles, working tirelessly to ensure that this album happens, even in my absence.

“To my industry friends I featured on some tracks, thanks for honouring me with your talents. My parents and siblings, thanks for allowing me express myself. I pray that God rewards y’all exceedingly. ZLATANOVAZ , I hope that you love every single track. Show me more love my pre-ordering our album via the link in my bio. I love you all.”

It would be recalled that the singer got his first award recognition on Sunday, October 27, 2019 and has also been on tour to different countries to perform. This is obviously a good time for the rap-star.

Source: https://gistcandy.com/zlatan-ibile-announces-album-release-dates-and-tracklists/

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces Album Release Date And Tracklists by GistCandy(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Rips Wendy Williams Apart For Bringing Up Husband’s Criminal Past On / ‘women Are Not Complete Without A Man’ – Actress Sylvia Ukaatu / Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.