Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. (558 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. by mekaboy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
The court has dismissed the case and declared him not guilty. If he is innocent then that's victory for him. But if he is guilty then it's bigger trouble. Because he is a pastor and stands on the pulpit to preach and pray in the name of God, this is more danger. He has just invited God to judge him. It would be better for him to plead guilty, the court sentence him and he finds mercy with God. Than for him to be called innocent and be found guilty with GOD.

This could have been the last chance God gave him to admit and receive forgiveness and he blew it.

Trying to be seen right in the sight of men and irritating God.

I just hope he is innocent, because Gods judgement might be terrible.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. by ChoCho54(f): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
And here I was thinking the OP has something upstairs. Kpekus of 20yrs ago is what you are salivating over. Smh
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. by mekaboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
ChoCho54:
And here I was thinking the OP has something upstairs. Kpekus of 20yrs ago is what you are salivating over. Smh

A thousand years is like a day before the LORD.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Might Be In Bigger Trouble. by Agozie48: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
SMH I thought you even have a reasonable thing to say

(1) (Reply)

You / Banky W Dumps Politics, Returns To Music / Tiwa Savage’s Die-hard Fan Sends Her Crashing To The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.