Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. (1660 Views)

How To Unlock Your Phone Without Flashing It / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by Hanji(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys, so I bought the infinix hot 6x (2gb variant) earlier this year and I can say that it's part of the biggest mistakes I made this year.

A month after I bought the phone, it started hanging, making it frustrating to use. I tried deleting all my apps, but it was still the same. So I had no option but to flash my phone but I was only able to enjoy the smooth running of the phone for a day before the phone returned back to its usual self.

I have been managing the phone since then installing only important apps and not one single game is on my phone but currently the phone is not worse, everything hangs especially when my data is on, even the keyboard.

I tried messaging infinix on twitter, but I'm still yet to get a reply from them.

Am i the only one experiencing this problem, and can a phone engineer fix the phone?

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by Hanji(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala please help me move it to front page.
Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by banjicom(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Bro, you don't need any help and telling you to do something too fix the issues is just a waste of time.
Processor/cpu= trash
Ram management = Trash
Memory= Trash

Get a new phone, and don't buy another trash from tecno and infinix again.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by IAmRoot(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2019
You are not alone bruv. I'm gonna dispose this hell of a phone soon by God's Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by bunnae(f): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
You are not alone o. Mine is worse. After hanging for sometime it would just reboot on its own and continue the hanging process till e head come down. I'm looking for a better phone to buy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by Chuksteric(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ddjay you can add this to your evidence

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by giftedben: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hanji:
Hey guys, so I bought the infinix hot 6x (2gb variant) earlier this year and I can say that it's part of the biggest mistakes I made this year.

A month after I bought the phone, it started hanging, making it frustrating to use. I tried deleting all my apps, but it was still the same. So I had no option but to flash my phone but I was only able to enjoy the smooth running of the phone for a day before the phone returned back to its usual self.

I have been managing the phone since then installing only important apps and not one single game is on my phone but currently the phone is not worse, everything hangs especially when my data is on, even the keyboard.

I tried messaging infinix on twitter, but I'm still yet to get a reply from them.

Am i the only one experiencing this problem, and can a phone engineer fix the phone?

The problem you are having is low storage. Make sure you have at least 1Gb free internal storage.
Or
Buy an original scandisk memory card of 16/32gb. Insert it in your android and Merge it as internal storage.
You can follow the procedure on this forum https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/can-i-make-my-sd-card-internal-storage-on-android-8-1-and-or-which-is-better-using-your-sd-card-as-internal-or-keeping-it-s.442366/
Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
giftedben:

The problem you are having is low storage. Make sure you have at least 1Gb free internal storage.
Or
Buy an original scandisk memory card of 16/32gb. Insert it in your android and Merge it as internal storage.
You can follow the procedure on this forum https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/can-i-make-my-sd-card-internal-storage-on-android-8-1-and-or-which-is-better-using-your-sd-card-as-internal-or-keeping-it-s.442366/

You didn't see where he wrote that he flashed his phone?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
When they were advising you not to buy Infinix or Tecno products, you were forming strong head.
Now you want us to do what?
What do you expect when you buy trash?

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by GrandMufti: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
bunnae:
You are not alone o. Mine is worse. After hanging for sometime it would just reboot on its own and continue the hanging process till e head come down. I'm looking for a better phone to buy.

Maybe it's time to try another brand
Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by giftedben: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
kingxsamz:

You didn't see where he wrote that he flashed his phone?

Yes I saw it. He also stated he enjoyed the smooth running for a day. The chip in his phone is the same chip in Nokia 2.1 if I am not mistaken. And that is exactly the problem Nokia 2.1 is having. Low storage. His phone needs 1gb free internal storage to operate smoothly.
Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by Diggydanny41: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Come to the Xiaomi side of life....in my circus we have dumped our Tecno and infinix and moved to redmi....6 of us.....the other day my
Guy we dey hail Tecno that time....the guy dey regret say him use Tecno....
Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by drjprince: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hanji:

you bought infinix aka Tecno brother what were you expecting

Re: Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. by Hanji(m): 2:07am On Oct 30, 2019
giftedben:

Or

Bro, I have more than 3gb free space on my phone, and I also have a memory card of 32gb for movies which I delete immediately after watching.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S9... SOLD / Which 7" Phone Is Okay To Buy At 40-45k? / MTN Stops Data Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.