Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' (45481 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by omenka(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
dexmond:

Omenka its beyond the North. Its religion.
I am gutted by what I'm seeing honestly. This is DANGEROUS.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackHutus:
UK-based Nigerian doctor found in one of the 'Islamic rehabilitation centre' in the north reveals he was imprisoned for Two years over rumors that he converted from Islam to Christianity.

43-year-old Hassan Yusuf, a PhD holder in Energy Economics among the abductees.

Watch Video Here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unOSg-hAJQo

https://mobile.twitter.com/onyiforlife/status/1189075866262867968

Iam sorry to state that iam not gullble enough to swallow this story whole .

There is a deliberate attempt to tarnish image of islam ,an underground and much bigger plot about to be played or hidden motive ..How ever ..they won't succeed

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Afghanistan/Pakistan now in Nigeria

This is what religious extremism breeds

Your own family locking You up illegally cos you became a christian

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by dexmond: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Iseloogunise:
You seem informed. You could have done a bit more research before (mis)informing people.

You can choose a path. It's worse when you mislead others to your path.

Give valid guidance for your chosen path and you see people flocking there. You don't sound logical through blackmail. Use your education to better mankind bro.

You did not enlighten us on those books quoted. Are they in the Hadith? What do scholars say about them?
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by dexmond: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mustsucceed:

There is a deliberate attempt to tarnish image of islam ,an underground and much bigger plot about to be played or hidden motive ..How ever ..they won't succeed

Imagine, someone telling you that all you have believed all this while are lies. This is the reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
What a world, God abeg do come
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Iseloogunise: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
A lot of misnormal happens in the name of religion. More reason government should take more responsibility in the peoples' affairs.

The comments by 'youths' on this forum (representative of youths of this country) make me weep for Nigeria. Comments are completely bereft of education/insights/deep reflection/open mindedness and the likes. No doubt our youths have been malformed. What lies ahead for this country?
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by dexmond: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
omenka:
I am gutted by what I'm seeing honestly. This is DANGEROUS.

Its a common practice. You wont believe that even in UK, they are doing this. Youtube is a good place to start your investigation.
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Iseloogunise: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
You've asked a very valid question. Indeed scholars do have opinions about them. They may only vary.
And opinions are like law provisions. 'Experts' use them varyingly.

So there may never be unity on the opinions. Some scholars created Boko Haram, mind you.

We need to put energy on what benefit us largely. Not what creates chaos.

dexmond:

You did not enlighten us on those books quoted. Are they in the Hadith? What do scholars say about them?
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by dexmond: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Iseloogunise:
You've asked a very valid question. Indeed scholars do have opinions about them. They may only vary.
And opinions are like law provisions. 'Experts' use them varyingly.

So there may never be unity on the opinions. Some scholars created Boko Haram, mind you.

We need to put energy on what benefit us largely. Not what creates chaos.

We all have to join hands together to rid our society of this type of evil doctrines.
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Guyman02: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
baby124:
All these people are in these centers because they have mental health issues. I hope FG has made arrangements for proper care and they don’t just dump them on the streets after rescue.

And the mental issues is Islam

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by mu2sa2: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Lmfao. Musa, don't even go there. My neighbour's son, ABBA, is in one of these centres(the one in Katsina). He was among those rescued. And his very educated but uncivilised father, who is a senior staff at Dangote, has taken him to another of these centres in Kano, this time. They are Islamic centres run by mallam. All they do there is read korans and listen to long sermons. I know what I am saying.
We know you people very well. Your neighbour in katsina! Spin another yarn.
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by saajus: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Haba..PhD holder. If there is going to be a repeat of the Jonestown Massacre, it will be in Nigeria. It seems religion don chop my people brains

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
dexmond:

Imagine, someone telling you that all you have believed all this while are lies. This is the reaction.

grin......There are some things I don't bother to waste time on.Islam is the religion of God ,let him answer you. At the right time, he will ,In his own way with his might.

Take care of your self and enjoy "this" life very very well grin
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by edoairways: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
drisalsha:
What is wrong with this religion called Islam? Why will you imprison sane people like that and chain them all in the name of rehabilitation?
This has nothing to do with Islam rather blame those who perpetrated the act
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by ibechris(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Islam is a religion of sword for sword. Those who practice islam in Nigeria and beyond have no peace. Virtually everyone who practice this devil inspired religion is always armed with dagger and charm.

Islam is the number one reason why Nigeria has been reduced to nothing but a laughing stock internationally. Islam in Nigeria abhors development and that is why every core area of the north is like Somalia. Am not surprised.
Islam breeds hate,strife and disunity. Even the devil is aghast at what a Muslim can do.

There is absolutely no freedom in Islam, is either u are chained or chained by brain washing. Useless religion that has kept all men on their toes since the birth of Muhammed. A fake prophet that was poisoned. Rubbhsh

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by IamCharles123: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
alfajohn:
You just hit the nail on the head. If there were proper rehabilitation centres you won’t find people in such places in the first instance.
Did u watch the video?
Watch it and reply me with the exact words of phd holder.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by ibechris(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Hmmm,sorry for u. Tarnish which religion?
Do u need anybody to tell u that islam is a polluted religion.?
A religion that breeds terrorists all over the world,creating tension,woes and beheading at will.
Heaven and earth bear me witness,this religion is not of God. It is evil from inception.
Muhammed was not of God and that is why many Muslims are finding the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by fokusmind: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Energy economics...PhD!!!!!!���
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
midnighter:
I haven't watched the video but does it mean his family kept him there because they were afraid he had become a Christian
Yeah
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Clean2016:
Where's MURIC? Mumu Akintola
He will talk soon
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by webngnews: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Lmfao. Musa, don't even go there. My neighbour's son, ABBA, is in one of these centres(the one in Katsina). He was among those rescued. And his very educated but uncivilised father, who is a senior staff at Dangote, has taken him to another of these centres in Kano, this time. They are Islamic centres run by mallam. All they do there is read korans and listen to long sermons. I know what I am saying.

Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
edoairways:

This has nothing to do with Islam rather blame those who perpetrated the act
What's their inspiration?
How do they justify their actions and ain't there specific rewards for those actions clearly stated in their most reverred book?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
daroz:
Islam na wa.

What I don’t understand is “how where they able to imprison these people inside this small house / compound for years without they escaping ?

I smell Koranic Jazz undecided
u smell ur brain...
wetin consin dis one with islam?
dont we have numerous baby factories in the east and their sole responsibility is to make babies for rituals?
most of the people that perpetrate this evil will claim to be Christians

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Racoon:
Nothing new.The religion only understand oppression, bondage, religious fanatism and any negativity one can ever imagined.
Yes
And the other religion is just based on HYPOCRISY, scamming, 10 percent tithe and human rituals
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by AdolfHittler: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Yes
And the other religion is just based on HYPOCRISY, scamming, 10 percent tithe and human rituals
[/s]
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by AdolfHittler: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

u smell ur brain...
wetin consin dis one with islam?
dont we have numerous baby factories in the east and their sole responsibility is to make babies for rituals?
most of the people that perpetrate this evil will claim to be Christians
[/s]
Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by Born2Breed(f): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Religion Piss

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by saintneo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wickedness at its peak. How can somebody be held against his will? Despite his education, the evil people locked him up. I thank God he is now rescused.

BlackHutus:
UK-based Nigerian doctor found in one of the 'Islamic rehabilitation centre' in the north reveals he was imprisoned for Two years over rumors that he converted from Islam to Christianity.

43-year-old Hassan Yusuf, a PhD holder in Energy Economics among the abductees.

Watch Video Here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unOSg-hAJQo

https://mobile.twitter.com/onyiforlife/status/1189075866262867968

Re: Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmmm, the operators of those fake centres are very wicked o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Orders Probe Of Portable Over One Million Boys Rant / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.