Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko (35705 Views)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare / Judge Furious As Pinnick, Dikko, Other NFF Officials Shun Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by vibewithme(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Some people think they can just do anyhow. My guy comot, no time for werewere.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by ursullalinda(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Incompetent souls everywhere
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Jimi24: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
You can hear Pinnick "we are *just* 10 mins late". That's the cretin controlling Nigerian football and you want to win World Cup. smh

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
I knew there would be clash sooner or later! Dare is a no-nonsense man while Pinnick is arrogant and bossy.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Dbiz1111(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
E don tey wey e start grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
otipoju:
A man with an American mimdset cant cope with the thought pattern of many Nigerians.

No time for B.S

Not just American mindset... Anyone with an IQ over 90 will constantly be in conflict with most of the imbeciles in key positions...

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by gbolahanmudashi: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
LOLZ
ALL OF YAFF JONES��
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by okomile(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians have no respect for time.

It is high time someone starts to make them sit up.

My hubby official driver was to pick me by 10am by 11.30, he was not forthcoming. I simply called taxify.

The idiot came and was calling me.

I told hubby that I stick to time. I have my schedule for each day.

I can't be at his mercy bcoz I refused to drive in lagos grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by mamanotinspoil3: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good one. Time is money... But the title is incorrect, he didn't walk out on anybody.
We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by pointstores(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Buffalo2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
That picnic needs to be replaced ASAP.
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by fujirice: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
What does Pinnick mean by, “we are JUST 10 minutes late?”
Very annoying piece of crap. That’s the attitude they keep putting that has left us where we are now.
Mediocrity will not kill us in this country!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Sam0(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Joshmodest:
That's what you get when political minded people oversee sporting activities in a country ....the last Minister of sport wanted to be a governor, this current one probably wants to be a senator....both the minister and the people he walked out of , are all politicians with zero Interest In sports , thats why our league is so fuvked up and the Minister would be tweeting about Bonaventura while the NFF president is at " Warri again " comedy show shinning teeth ...
This Sunday Dare by the way , is planning to become the most irrelevant sports Minister, always tweeting about Bonaventura, like that's his job description !!!

Enemy of progress.Biko what's his job description? if you can't say something good about somebody just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by martowskin1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jimi24:
Instead of Dare finding ways of quickly putting these guys in jail, he is walking out on them.
Decadent corrupt PDP era blights on Nigerian football. Their time for sifting is already here

U can't make a simple sentence without adding PDP....

Was this a party discussion?
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by rainmoredays: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
How DARE he?

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by ppogba: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigeria is a shit hole .. Same attitide most government workers have . work start by 8am , they resume by 10am and won't attend to you till 11 am and then go for lunch break by 12pm and close for the day by 3pm .. Really sad my country .. Go university , those non teaching staff, go nepa office same , go nipost same .. Even hospital now don join .. Shithole

And on Fridays, every peter and Paul will change to Yussuf and Mohammed and close by 1pm in the name of Jummat prayer.

If there is a public holiday on Tuesday, do not expect them in the office till wednesday because the monday will form part of the weekend.

And if the public holiday is on a thursday, forget everything you have to do there till the following Monday.

Yet, civil servants are the ones that are most vocal when it comes to discussing corruption.

We all need to change for this country to change.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by iamdynamite(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
rainmoredays:
How DARE he?
oko meji, obo kan...very simple grin
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by LabDNA: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
I support him. As an employer of labour, I can tolerate anything but lateness, I hate it with passion. I'm ready to fire you right on the spot after a day of grace if you do it in our office. If I can wake up everyday by 4am to start my daily business, I see no reason why you should be asleep till 7am and start dragging your feet to my office.

Nigerian civil and public servants are notorious for lateness, many of them come to work by 10am. Very nonchallant bunch! Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by FarahAideed: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jimi24:
Instead of Dare finding ways of quickly putting these guys in jail, he is walking out on them.
Decadent corrupt PDP era blights on Nigerian football. Their time for sifting is already here

So APC is not corrupt ko? Are you aware the most corrupt politician in Africa is an APC kingpin?
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Krafty006: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Africa time Lool, you need quality Brogues, Loafers and Monk strap shoes . Contact me via 08181663616 ( available on WhatsApp)
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by PHILTOR: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
It seems NFF is one of the most corrupt body in Nigeria, their attitude is an evidence of the normal careless handling of issues.

NFF need sensitization for better sport results in this country
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by webngnews: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by mytime24(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigeria is a shit hole .. Same attitide most government workers have . work start by 8am , they resume by 10am and won't attend to you till 11 am and then go for lunch break by 12pm and close for the day by 3pm .. Really sad my country .. Go university , those non teaching staff, go nepa office same , go nipost same .. Even hospital now don join .. Shithole
#Sufferring and smiling country embarassed
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Darevofpeace(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
otipoju:
A man with an American mimdset cant cope with the thought pattern of many Nigerians.

No time for B.S
That's my Ogbomosho no nonsense Man.
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
It’s interesting to see pinnick is no more being harassed.
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by xpool(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
otipoju:

No time for B.S
Which American mindset?
Does the American mindset affect the corruption that is attached herewith the office
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Kingininge(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Serves them right
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by mamaafrik(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Since the day that they invited this man to the House for interview,i knew he will be different,talking about his achievements in NCC.
If pinnick is not careful,he might be sitting on a keg of Fatman bomb

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by 77up(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tobimillar1:
na that hospital own worst pass angry
Re: Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko by Enemyofpeace: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Na cane him for cane all of them. If na to share money dem no go come late. Useless people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Terry Makes His Aston Villa Debut As He Plays In Pre-Season Friendly / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers / Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.