Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed (19983 Views)

Why FG Needs To Regulate Social Media ― Lai Mohammed / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Why Buhari’s Govt Is Working With Foreign Media - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by yaromaikyau(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Decolonel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thunder fire him there!. Na him dey buy me data?.. Make dem stop us from breathing no. Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by LilychiLily001: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Xano(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
You can try...
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by patani(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Long overdue...The likes of Linda Ikeji and co thrives on fake news just to drive traffic to thier page.....They can even cause havoc on political climate if given the chance

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by wisdomkid: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
daddytime:
How dem wan even take do am sef abi no be this same Nigeria?

I just dey laff...

You're illiterate. No, am sorry for cursing but that is the truth. Search for countries controlling their cyber space and know how easy it is. e.g, Saudi Arabic, Turkey, China, North Korea, etc. So many
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Coming from the goat who used it to spread falsehoodgrin
Helinues and Afamed wee like this
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:
Better

We can't wait

i support you 100%, i also cant wait
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by dietsono(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Misplaced priorities all over the government........ I weep for the so-called country called NIGERIA....... Ojojumo le nji Riya.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by ebuk4real(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2019

APC have come with their "the more you look the less you see" talk...

I won't blame them, it's the zombies that supports them that I blame...

4 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Calculating:
grin

Nigerians must have sense by force.

The same social media that enthroned this government?
shut up ignoramus.
was it not the useless Twitter that voted your cameroonian Atiku and already announced him as president?
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by patani(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Decolonel:
Thunder fire him there!. Na him dey buy me data?.. Make dem stop us from breathing no. Oloshi

You guys dont reason before posting on the internet...no wonder the call to regulate

FYI..Regulation involve being responsible for what you post on the internet which is a good move
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by mixta140: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by calabardick(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thunder fry uncle lie

4 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Zaya: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thunder!! WHERE ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Long overdue

gory images of people's mutilated bodies
leak websites
deliberate false news
hate speech

with freedom comes responsibility. Nigerians have demonstrated that they are not responsible.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:

Chisos, why are you afraid of social media regulations? If you are cultured with your words, you shouldn't be afraid.

Are you an antagonist to Buhari's government or what exactly?

Young / old man, get real life ooo, I mean real one

Like I tell all of you BMCs I am immune from your Buhari bad governance for life so you are doing yourself . It's you that will feel the brunt of this bad governance never me

5 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by ogashman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ontop the sufferings

Ontop increase in prices of foodstuff

Ontop increase in transport fares

Ontop increase in unemployment

Ontop increase in man know man before u can get anything in this country

Ontop increase in dollar/naira exchange rate

Ontop increase in pump price of fuel

Ontop increase in indiscriminate arrest of opposition

And yet they still want to gag the people through the only medium where the courage to speak out resides.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by helinues: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Like I tell all of you BMCs I am immune from your Buhari bad governance for life so you are doing yourself . It's you that will feel the brunt of this bad governance never me

How are you sure you are better than me in life with this your level of ignorance and unprogressive reasoning?

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
It will never stand.
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
In as much as I hate the idea to regulate social media, I think it is necessary at this time to curb the fake news most of these useless bloggers spread.
I live outside Nigeria and these news are not helping us. Every other day I find a news about Nigeria on a foreign blog. How do they come across these news?
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Kay25(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
He should regulate his mouth and lies first
..shameless fellow
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by LionTiger(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians needed no social media to displace Buhari, IBB, Abacha.
So your ban is inconsequential.
Better divert your attention to good governance than chasing shadows by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Zege7716: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
It is he and his lies that should be regulated.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Successlane: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Calculating:
grin

Nigerians must have sense by force.

The same social media that enthroned this government?

The very same o.... After thriving and massively using social media for propaganda prior to 2015, they now feel it's time to regulate...

They would have cried blue murder if their predecessor had come up with same swansong.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Conceptman: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dictatorship system wink

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
They can’t regulate their spending and ridiculous budget bt they want to regulate social media. Mugus

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Bloggz74(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author author=Calculating post=83560048]

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fg-moves-to-regulate-social-media/

[/quote]

After using it to win election!
Smart one.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Newboss(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
patani:

You guys dont reason before posting on the internet...no wonder the call to regulate

FYI..Regulation involve being responsible for what you post on the internet which is a good move

Actually, regulation or no regulation, everyone is responsible for what they post on the web.

Always ask people to thoroughly define what they propose before you consider it. Scepticism or paranoia is always a good first approach to things.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:

How are you sure you are better than me in life with this your level of ignorance and unprogressive reasoning?

There are few people in Nigeria better off than me and I know them and you are not one . When you start writing cheques to banks come back sir ..

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Sidneyjack: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fg-moves-to-regulate-social-media/

Fg should regulate the price of comorbidities first before regulating social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Dethrones 3 Traditional Rulers, Reinstates 5 Others / Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.