Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed (19987 Views)

Why FG Needs To Regulate Social Media ― Lai Mohammed / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Why Buhari’s Govt Is Working With Foreign Media - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by helinues: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdolfHittler:
[s][/s]

Dem don do that thing?

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by patani(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Newboss:

No need for any regulation for that. Police can trace anyone who posts anything incriminating online. It's part of their work.

They should come clean on the regulation they are talking about

Yes, Police can chase you but can they charge you to law court? All evidences are inadmissible in a law court These incomplete laws and legislation is what encourages police brutality..

Up till now, there is no law giving appropriate sentencing for terrorism...is that how a country progress?
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Another mis-placed priority by a bunch of self serving lunatics!

The shithole is fast drifting south!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Gerrard59(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Repeat after me:

Sai Baba Bu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Newboss(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
patani:

Yes, Police can chase you but can they charge you to law court? All evidences are inadmissible in a law court These incomplete laws and legislation is what encourages police brutality..

Up till now, there is no law giving appropriate sentencing for terrorism...is that how a country progress?

Yes, they can charge you under a lot of laws. From offenses like cyber stalking to cyber bullying to spreading false iinformation to obtaining money under false pretense. There are tons of laws and acts in Nigeria. Nigeria has laws governing the cyberspace.

Illiteracy is the cause of police brutality

3 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:

Shut up and stop lying jor.. You think say I dey among people Wey you go dey give zobo.. You fall my hands with this aswear..

Write checks while you spend all your day crying about Buhari online.. Nna behave

Oga yes I write cheques for a couple of Nigerian banks I have business partnership with and we share revenue earned which I present by cheques . You too shallow so because I come to nairaland I must redundant ? grin grin..sit down the make pant dey wear you.. where do you people get this impression that one must be running around like a wild rat to make some money ..if you don't make money when you sleep then you are on long thing sir . Me Sha I have nothing to prove to you as I am about to eat curried duck breast soup for lunch so come and join me bro Nigeria will not kill us cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by healthserve(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga yes I write cheques for a couple of Nigerian banks I have business partnership with and we share revenue earned which I present by cheques . You too shallow so because I come to nairaland I must redundant ? grin grin..sit down the make pant dey wear you.. where do you people get this impression that one must be running around like a wild rat to make some money ..if you don't make money when you sleep then you are on long thing sir . Me Sha I have nothing to prove to you as I am about to eat curried duck breast soup for lunch so come and join me bro Nigeria will not kill us cheesy cheesy

Boss

I love how you take life easy. You owe no one explanations for your good life. Enjoy life bro, it's good

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by AdolfHittler: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Dem don do that thing?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by healthserve(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Like I tell all of you BMCs I am immune from your Buhari bad governance for life so you are doing yourself . It's you that will feel the brunt of this bad governance never me

Hahahahaha you go kill kunle o boss grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
healthserve:

Hahahahaha you go kill kunle o boss grin grin cheesy

grin grin bro abeg no mind me oooo

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
There are some harsh and hurtful activities this government will embark on next year, they want to ensure that they have d least possible critics from all front before then. So if u guys think they are merely threatening then wake up!

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by helinues: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdolfHittler:
[s][/s]

Good .. Is good to see you back to work..

Make we give you some another rounds of hours work to do before we shekinini

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin

APC have come with their "the more you look the less you see" talk...

I won't blame them, it's the zombies that supports them that I blame...

U ve 4gotten that Nigerians like to support evil men. Look at what's happening in kogi

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by helinues: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why pepper no con dey for the Stew billionaire? Na under bridge food be this?
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:

Why pepper no con dey for the Stew billionaire? Na under bridge food be this?

It's a pity you don't know the difference between soup and stew till date .this is a soup sir

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Bondinus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
And behold Nigeria is heading towards the level of North Korea.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by AdolfHittler: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Good .. Is good to see you back to work..

Make we give you some another rounds of hours work to do before we shekinini
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by BiafranBushBoy: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I'm good thanks, how are you doing?

Just tired, how's your end?
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by omobaba1759: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
VISIONLESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by jaytee01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lai Mohammed, you are mad, very mad. You can dish out what you can not take... abi?
It shall never be well with you and your generations.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lie Mohammed will be the #1 defaulter. He doles out lies from his endless lai-stomach

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by nlPoster: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
daddytime:
How dem wan even take do am sef abi no be this same Nigeria?

I just dey laff...

They'll have to before all countries start denying Nigerians visas. I'm sure no Nigerian wants that.

Nlers especially are out of control.
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Modernist: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Same social media that was used to mobilise Voters? brainwash buharideens and most of all hijack the fuel subsidy protest that year?.

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by healthserve(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

grin grin bro abeg no mind me oooo

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Johnnyessence(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's a fruitless efforts, it will never work. Freedom of information has been passed to law .
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
100%. So people are supporting the only means we can send out the rubbish this clown and his tyrant master is breeding? Fela was right.They should try any way

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
thunder fire this minister and this government of APC, is it not this same social media that brought this government to power?

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by bigpicture001: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fg-moves-to-regulate-social-media/

One day you will leave office nd say a thibg nd b arrested for this laws ur clamouring for. You can ask oyegun, the former APC chairman

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed by DiracRex: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fg-moves-to-regulate-social-media/

This man won't go and sit down one place. Why not advocate for regulation of Una allowances and salary as public office holder?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / Tinubu, Ihedioha, Others Attend Kukah’s 70th Birthday / Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.