Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet (821 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / "Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by AmeboBook: 3:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, also known as Cardi B, warmed up her dance moves before her Dec. 7 concert in Lagos by hitting the str*p club a day before. A peep at her Instagram Story looked like a promo teaser for Girls Gone Wild. She performed “I Like That” and even rocked life alongside strippe*s. The American rapper was treated to lap dances by the dancers who were seen wearing just itsy-bitsy thongs. Meanwhile, the stiletto Louboutin heels couldn't hold Cardi down from partying hard.

In other news, Juliet Ibrahim says Chris Brown is the next person on her meet and greet list.

According to the actress, "She said we look alike oo. Make una judge the matter... lol Chris brown you are next on my meet and greet list oo I must give u a big kiss sha that’s all I know".

So Cardi says Juliet Ibrahim looks like her? No doubt, they are bith absolutely stunning ladies.

https://www.amebobook.com/juliet-ibrahim-says-chris-brown-next-on-her-meet-and-greet-list-after-sweet-snap-cardi-b-60454.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by khia: 5:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B is one ugly girl, that actress do not look like her.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by khia: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by jiana02(f): 5:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Not with the nose
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by Dreyl(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2019
khia:
Imagine a pot calling kettle black, I really don't blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by Dreyl(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet by khia: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Dreyl:
Imagine a pot calling kettle black, I really don't blame you.

This statement can only make sense if you knew what I looked like. Why do you take my opinion of Cardi B personally?

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Unveil List Of Highest Earning Artists Of The Decade / Flavour Gives His Father On A Wheel Chair A Private Performance / Speed Darlington Flaunts N2million Gold Chains He Bought Inside Yaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.