Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) (1525 Views)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / South Africa's Minister Of Comm Charged To Court For Defying Lockdown(Pictured) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
AUTHOR: tmksouth

Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams is the current Communications Minister of South Africa. She is also one of the youngest members of President Cyril Ramaphosa's cabinet at age 41.

Her rural home in a village in the Eastern Cape province was engulfed by a fire on Sunday morning. According to newspaper reports the Minister could not be reached for comment as she was believed to be on a flight.

While this is her rural home, and as a current cabinet member, Ndabeni-Abrahams has other residences in the capital city (Pretoria) and Cape Town (the home of South Africa's Parliament).

These residences are paid for by the taxpayer.

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
See as person rural home fit be another man mansion for Port harcourt.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by daddytime(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Beautiful simple house design...
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by noblealuu: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
RURAL or ROYAL home shocked
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019

TYPICAL MINISTERIAL HOUSES IN SA -

- PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Lionessza6(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Probably burnt herself to garner public sympathy and divert the attention of the people from the shyt she's trying to pull at the SABC grin. She must stop the bytching and focus on confronting the syndicates trying to make data and airtime a luxury. No one gives a fck how their houses look like, we want to see them addressing the issues at hand; starting with the capture and deliberate collapse of the SOE's by outsiders and thuma- minions with their local handlers grin. I bet she was smiling as always when she received these " unfortunate " news lol.
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lionessza6:
Probably burnt herself to garner public sympathy and divert the attention of the people from the shyt she's trying to pull at the SABC grin. She must stop the bytching and focus on confronting the syndicates trying to make data and airtime a luxury. No one gives a fck how their houses look like, we want to see them addressing the issues at hand; starting with the capture and deliberate collapse of the SOE's by outsiders and thuma- minions with their local handlers grin. I bet she was smiling as always when she received these " unfortunate " news lol.

Ja, I see Twitter's not giving her a break either. Like really, I don't have an opinion on her - can't bring myself to form one either. She's just too bimbo-ish for me to dwell on her too much.

I guess she first has to make headway on the SABC and data... and DTT... and as some point she has to break the Multichoice monopoly... and and and grin
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
noblealuu:
RURAL or ROYAL home shocked

You should see Zuma's rural home grin. But that one was built with stolen money so it doesn't count.
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Lionessza6(f): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
TMKsouth:

I guess she first has to make headway on the SABC and data... and DTT... and as some point she has to break the Multichoice monopoly... and and and grin

She will never do any of that , that is why the prepaid-
president hired her grin. She is a good girl just as he is a good-old boy. The only people who can do much are the ANC branches who were fooled by the western plant called a president; they must just remove the idiot and his entire cabinet before the hole place burns down.
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lionessza6:

She will never do any of that , that is why the prepaid-
president hired her grin. She is a good girl just as he is a good-old boy. The only people who can do much are the ANC branches who were fooled by the western plant called a president; they must just remove the idiot and his entire cabinet before the hole place burns down.

I like Cyril, even though the Ramaphoria has waned with me too. But i hope you not implying butternut head was better.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Lionessza6(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
TMKsouth:

I like Cyril, even though the Ramaphoria has waned with me too. But i hope you not implying butternut head was better.

I know you do wink cheesy. If by butternut-head you mean former president Zuma, yes I would bring him back if I had the powers to so.
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
TMKsouth:

Butternut grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by HarryDuce(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
NoGender:
See as person rural home fit be another man mansion for Port harcourt.

sad
It's a minister's house after all . What did you expect? A mud house?
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Lionessza6(f): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2019
- PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS[/b][/quote]

And this one owned by jooste paid for by vulnerable pensioners without knowing about it;

Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by Lionessza6(f): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2019
HarryDuce:
It's a minister's house after all . What did you expect? A mud house?

LMFAO,how dare she uses her salary to build herself a nice house, she should have built a mudhouse like her ancestors. This is out of order grin grin.
Re: Fire Destroys South Africa Minister's Rural Home (PHOTOS) by TMKsouth: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Lionessza6:

- PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS[/b]

And this one owned by jooste paid for by vulnerable pensioners without knowing about it;

I'm not familiar with this story. Do u mean Joost the late rugby player?

(1) (Reply)

Americans Regret Voting For Joe Biden / Mozambique Putting Nigeria To Shame: Massive Protest Against Election Fraud. / Popular Nigerian Prophet Sends Message To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.