Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram (12590 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Officer Returns To God After Successful Assignment Against Boko Haram - Pics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Finnese001: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Osubande
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by LawrenceOnline: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria is that country that like calling everybody they see.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by BlackfireX: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
So says our commissioner....
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by mansoura(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by ransomed: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Zeemam:
I agree with you My VP, we will concur Boko Haram together when we join hand together
....Concur ,to agree with , while conquer means to overcome. Thank you.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Depressed101: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Osinbanjo can be a good president if given the opportunity to.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by crackhaus: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wrong choice of pple to collaborate with.....u don't collaborate with a Muslim country to fight a jihadist group like Boko Haram....u should rather be collaborating with the likes of Israel and USA
By collaborating, I hope you don't mean inviting them to set up military bases in your country?
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Vikynas: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
And they're busy fighting yahoo boys
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by joytothewise(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bokoharam started when?? The same set of politicians started it!!! Bokoharam is northern business why can't they bomb any oil producing state?? That is where d money comes from now to sort there pocket... army are using weapons of over 50 decades ago, and they never stopped pumping money for some new tech.

Ask those criticizing Jonathan's government, the new reform APC... those formal PDP group that joined APC including oga president!! Why them no go Lagos? Na places wey value no too dey them stage there drama. Abeg!!!
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by ifymadu: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
I thought they defeated boko haram
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Psalmistproject: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
IT'S FUNNY HOW HE IS SITTING COMFORTABLY AND SENDING THE EGYPTIANS ON AN ERRAND. FOR HIS MIND HE IS DEMONSTRATING AUTHORITY AGAINST PHAROS.

IT'S A CLEAR SIGN THAT THE MEETING IN RUSSIA WAS A FRUITLESS EFFORT. IF AT ALL BUHARI MET WITH PUTIN FOR SOME SERIOUS BIG DIPLOMATIC PLAY, IT WILL CENTER AROUND RUSSIA TO STOP SELLING ARMS TO THE BH BOYS AS THEY HAVE BEEN NOTORIOUSLY KNOWN FOR SELLING WEAPONS TO SISTER TERROR GROUP IN MID EAST.

NOW IF NIG WANTS SUCH DEAL THEN THEY MUST BRING A DEAL TO THE TABLE

. OK! WE ARE GOING TO BUY UNA MILITARY HELICOPTERS.....PUTIN WAS LIKE FOOLS!!!! FOR UNA MIND YOU THINK THAT WILL SUFFICE BUT NEVER THE LESS HE SHOOK HANDS AÑD SMILED TO THE CAMERA WITH OUR WASHED OUT LEADERS. SAYING IN HIS MIND WHEN WE BEGGED YOU GUYS TO PATRONIZE US IN BUYING OUR WAR JETS YOU PEOPLE REFUSED AND INSTEAD WENT TO USA. SO NOW.......WHAT? WELL, SMILE GENTLEMEN.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by mankand(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mad man, call the military to order. They know the Boko boys and feed them informations
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by MedicH: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Just ban islam in Nigeria and save urself all the troubles.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by opribo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
The CABAL is still on your matter, so you better utter softly lest they open another trouble for you.

Boko haram is the making of a deadly cabal so before you talk get clearance from their anointed chief negotiator, Bubu.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by amazon14: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Did Osie take permission from bubu before saying this? Na ? I asked
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Afobaba33(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
felong:
Good evening Nairalanders, please I need advise on how to fry my chicken so that I will not do Shiiiiiiiii. I'm owing my landlord. thanks in advance
Simply take your frying out May be in a friend's house!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by IMAliyu(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
Later the same govt will now give them millions of dollars in ransome ...Stop paying so much money to Boko Haram you are only making them have a source of funding
Nigeria needs the "we do not negotiate with terrorist" policy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by adenigga(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
simplelex:
If world powers help you in ending boko haram, how will they gain from weapon sales?

May God bless you!!!

There can never be peace, it is not a curse o, but where will the manufacturer of nuclear weapons, AK 47, atomic bombs etc. sell market?

So, let's check very well they might be the promoters of these crisis all over the world.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Modernist: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
But Boko haram has been defeated now what call to action again?
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
okefrancis:
Pls let the world stand up for our rescue and against the terrorism in Nigeria

The world is more concerned about plundering Syria, and the over hyped Brexit...

Nigeria can burn for all they care... In fact, I sense they are fanning the flames.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by FarahAideed: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
IMAliyu:

Nigeria needs the "we do not negotiate with terrorist" policy.

Yes because the more you give these terrorist a new source of funds the more they exploit it ..The Americans never pay for any of their hostages and that has made kidnapping for ransome dissapear in America

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by kushercain: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
simplelex:
If world powers help you in ending boko haram, how will they gain from weapon sales?

Hmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by bmdmix: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
but they are defeated
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by degamemaster(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Zeemam:
I agree with you My VP, we will concur Boko Haram together when we join hand together

You will "concur" boko haram together with who?
Just shift to one and enjoy your change.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by thundafire: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
When the used it to gain and couldn't control it,they are l shouting wat a rubbish till the military come out clean dey war wouldn't end
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Laslaslala: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Which Bokoharam again??
No mind those fools deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Chicastle: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nah ordinary bingo go kill Isis leader . you are here calling the international body. Why not invest Monet in Nigeria institutions in collaboration with foreign universities to learn more about technology? Talk talk country
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by UncleJudax(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shooyie:
Totally agree with you Sir. A combined action from other countries can be a factor in tackling terrorism effectively.
What have you ever done own your own?
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by paix(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
felong:
Good evening Nairalanders, please I need advise on how to fry my chicken so that I will not do Shiiiiiiiii. I'm owing my landlord. thanks in advance
Just fry the chicken with the feathers.
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by Psalmistproject: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mtcheeewww!
Re: Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram by meccuno: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
fake pastor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Soldiers Flood Lagos Streets As Jonathan Orders To Forestall #occupynigeria Prot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.