Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast In Kano (12550 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bomb Blast In Kano by pitoski(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Barely 24 hours after two separate suicide bombings which targeted Airtel and MTN’s offices in the Malam Kato Square area of Kano, another explosion has been reported in Agangra beer market in Badawa area of the ancient city.
Agangara is a densely populated area of Badawa and is renowned for the many drinking bars.

An unconfirmed number of people have been killed and many others were injured.

Eye-witnesses say the explosive was kept inside a carton and went off at about 7:45pm on Sunday evening.

Details later…
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/112393-another-explosion-occurs-in-kano.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=another-explosion-occurs-in-kano
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/12/another-bomb-blast-reported-in-kano/
http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/breaking-news-another-bomb-blast-in-kano.html
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Arysexy(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2012
ISLAMAD is d capital of parkistan!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by killuminati(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2012
Source please shocked

For this kain time? Abeg Boko Haram make I sleep jorrr!

Btw, 2nd to comment just incase...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by pitoski(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2012
killuminati: Source please shocked

For this kain time? Abeg Boko Haram make I sleep jorrr!

Btw, 2nd to comment just incase...
the sources are:
1) http://africanspotlight.com/2012/12/another-bomb-blast-reported-in-kano/

2) http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/breaking-news-another-bomb-blast-in-kano.html
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by TRUTHTELA: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Point of CORRECTION. It's not a BREAKING NEWS, It's Northern Muslim elites have done it again. A religion of PISS, that promotes PENURY, BLOOD SHED, 'FAGGOTISM', IGNORANCE & ILLITERACY and UNDER-AGED GIRLS MOLESTATION. I shudder !!!

21 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2012
How many times must this happen before it becomes broken news?

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2012
sad, sad and sad

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2012
So...sad.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by fittty(m): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Lawd av mercy! shocked I'll advise all christians in. The north to stay out of church on christmas day!

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by specialguest(f): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2012
Seconded! Stay @ home and keep your kids close by please. Avoid Christmas day outings at all cost if you can.. Who knows? The morons could taget a playground with innocent kids playing next. Tsheeeeeew

fittty: Lawd av mercy! shocked I'll advise all christians in. The north to stay out of church on christmas day!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by topsy1971: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wah o. so person no fit go enjoy himself again for joint. Okay na, i go dey buy my beer go house.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by chegx(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2012
These is an adverse effect on their economy, and that of Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Vansnickers: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2012
WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! I am currently watching a documentary on the 9/11 Hijacks while typing this, What a coincidence! Why must you kill innocent people just because they don't share your beliefs! Why?! WHY?!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by huninaija(f): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2012
God please let these bombings stop! I'm tired of hearing the same old story, i'm sure Patience is setting up a committee of 20 persons to "overlook" the spate of bombs that have knocked the north back into the stone age! God is watching you all in slow motion!!! angry
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by emmanwandud(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Agangara what a desolate place to be and have fun in badaawa area a suburb in kano city. As a teeneger i grew up around the area to hate there with disgust because it served as a home for holigans,goons and drug pedlers,with the introduction of sharai penal code one would have thought the activities in this area would have stoped but rather it waxed stronger and expanded covering areas within it shores,a very pathetic site close by is a gully covering about 2000 hectares of land and washing away buildings on its part,many a times cases of death occurs often and their lifeless bodies are dumped into the gully.most of the sacred sisters ply their trade in these areas with ease and most of their customers are the hausa guys who u see walking around from bars to bars inhaling toxic.one would say that its nemesis that is cathing up with the nefarious activities in these area and a purge to cleanse it from those insane minded people .
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Walexz02(m): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Uhmmm.. Lord, please have mercy.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by egbetokuns(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Dnt like comment about state of things in north coz I alwyas blame all the northern leader for their deficiency for their citizen although fed govt fail to make any challenge on their part esp the gej are out of govt. Wish GOD to intervene coz dis don pass nija solution
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by chacha3(f): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm all dis unpleasant news,I wonda wen it will end. Baby try nd slp ooo let me slp as well. Its so worrisome jst livin in fear.kai
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emperor5c(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2012
emmanwandud: Agangara what a desolate place to be and have fun in badaawa area a suburb in kano city. As a teeneger i grew up around the area to hate there with disgust because it served as a home for holigans,goons and drug pedlers,with the introduction of sharai penal code one would have thought the activities in this area would have stoped but rather it waxed stronger and expanded covering areas within it shores,a very pathetic site close by is a gully covering about 2000 hectares of land and washing away buildings on its part,many a times cases of death occurs often and their lifeless bodies are dumped into the gully.most of the sacred sisters ply their trade in these areas with ease and most of their customers are the hausa guys who u see walking around from bars to bars inhaling toxic.one would say that its nemesis that is cathing up with the nefarious activities in these area and a purge to cleanse it from those insane minded people .
W.T.F!! I cn‘t beliv u jst morally justified d bombin of yhu fellow human being..wot pit of hell re u 4rm??

6 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Morgan1092(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
How many times must this happen before it becomes broken news?
Lolz @broken news
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by abbeycial: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Point of CORRECTION. It's not a BREAKING NEWS, It's Northern Muslim elites have done it again. A religion of PISS, that promotes PENURY, BLOOD SHED, 'FAGGOTISM', IGNORANCE & ILLITERACY and UNDER-AGED GIRLS MOLESTATION. I shudder !!!

empty nut sack..u got no manners abi? Y d trnsffrd aggresn?any atrocity done even in disguise by oda religion ol u do is sit ur saggy arse at home nd type chicken shhit hia.

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Donsammi(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by abbeycial: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Hw tyms do i ve to get ur dormant skull imformed dat dis whole hulabalo is centred on politics nd more of ethnic war? Religion is only been used as a face lift to achieve dis nefarious aims.

Only d wise ones wld undastand.
Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by odehaj: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2012
BEER in Kano?! Some people are destined to die that way! I was in Kano 2wks ago and I left d following day...I saw a girl dressed in a manner that kept me wondering throughout my stay,and not even in sabon gari(Xtian dominated area)but in naibawa!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by alfredo4u(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wah, d bomb is been comfirm. May God help us
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by RichDad1(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2012
On behalf of the FG we totally condemn this Barbaric and wicked act. Meanwhile, we advice all Nigerians to remain calm because we are on top the situation. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Vansnickers: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2012
abbeycial: Hw tyms do i ve to get ur dormant skull imformed dat dis whole hulabalo is centred on politics nd more of ethnic war? Religion is only been used as a face lift to achieve dis nefarious aims.

Only d wise ones wld undastand.
Jeez!

How is this an ethnic war?! When the majority killed are of the same ethnicity as the terrorists. These People kill in the name of Allah. Yes, they don't represent Islam but innocent people are paying for their fanaticism!

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2012
U pple sud try and read sura 3 verse 110,islam does not respect or obey any law xcept muhd laws of detestruction aka terror manual,i keep saying,d only solution 2 all this is put all the muslims in a dirty container and drop atomic bomb on it

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Kill and bomb in my name and stand a chance of wining 72 beautiful sexy virgins says ALLAH and MUHD aka gay bandit ,offer valid while stock last,this offer wil is open 2 all muslims alone. Hurry now,lmams,sheiks,sultan are already wining BOMBS,GPMG,RPG,MISSILES,SHORT DISTANCE ROCKET and other fantastic prizes............lslam where peace become pieaces and total destruction

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kano by miiraaj: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Van snickers:

How is this an ethnic war?! When the majority killed are of the same ethnicity as the terrorists. These People kill in the name of Allah. Yes, they don't represent Islam but innocent people are paying for their fanaticism!
.....And u tink its religious when muslims are also killed by the so called "muslim terrorists"?
U guys shuld learn to clear your heads. Those ignorant ppl attributing these activities should please ask themselves, why are there no terrorists activities in the muslim dominated south west? Why will the action of few ill-informed individuals be considered over those of the majority? Why will the once very accomodating north,turn out to start killing the christians? Please,these guys aren't fightin for Islam, they are group of ppl hired by some elites to sabotage the North. But unfortunately, most of u fish-brains will not understand because THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS THE MOST BIASED HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead / PDP To Presidency, "We’re Not A Party Of ‘certificate Forgers" / Anambra: Voting Continues Today As System Failure Mars Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.