Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Cure Std Without Going To The Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Std Without Going To The Doctor (395 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Std Without Going To The Doctor by Newsrock(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
You see in this our present world, sexually transmitted diseases have eaten a lot of people including couples but the annoying aspect of it is this, STD also affects old people.

From this, you can see that sexually transmitted diseases are no respecter of anyone and I think that calls for more carefulness.

To properly understand how you can cure std without going to the doctor, you need to have full knowledge of what STD is all about even though you knew it already or might have partial knowledge about it, trust me I will try to spear you from all medical jargon that might confuse you.

WHAT IS STD

STD simply stands for sexually transmitted infections, just as the name stands it simply means that this can of infection can only be contracted through sex. If you don’t practice sex you will not contact this type of infections.

Out there are different kinds of STD infections which in this article you will get to know them and their treatment.

READ ALSO: How to increase sperm count and 10 things you don’t know about the male sperm >>https://www.mimipost.com/how-to-increase-male-sperm-count.html

How to cure STD without going to the doctor is always the aim of most STD sufferers, but the trust is this STD can be cured even without visiting the doctor or hospital.

Types of STD

There are different types of sexually transmitted diseases which below is the list of 10 common STDs.

Chlamydia
Genital herpes (HSV)
Gonorrhea
Genital warts (HPV)
Hepatitis A, B, and C
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
Syphilis
Trichomonas vaginalis (TV)
Shigella in MSM
Pubic lice (crabs)

To continue reading click on the link>> https://www.mimipost.com/how-to-cure-std-without-going-to-the-doctor.html

(1) (Reply)

Brecan Jog For Life In Lagos. / Why Is My Body Always Hot? / Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.