Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha (4021 Views)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats / Rape: Yul Edochie Proposes Death Penalty For Rapists - States Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by BlackBuhari: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shared with Caption.

IF YOU INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST THEM,

The Government will Overlook you even if you have your shortcomings ...

But when You Make your money and Use them To Buy Rolls Royce in another country and Intimidate the citizens of your own country on social Media ,

The Government go Put eye For your matter ��

��Create Jobs Like CUBANA Them ,

��Employ thousands of Workers across the Country

��Make Video Investments and Be at peace with the Politicians around You

��Be at Peace with the Government

��Add Value to the Society

��Make it clear that you’re doing something !

Even if you Steal From White House , Nigerian Government will Protect you !

I stand to be corrected !

The People in Government aren’t stupid , they’re seeing everything, and they know when you eliminate a player who isn’t playing to standards �

I’m NAIRA MARLEY’S VOICE

“OLE NI EVERYBODY” ...

Source : https://web.facebook.com/TEEBBAGG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by BlackBuhari: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by MiniImportation: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one still dey day dream ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one is indirectly drawing effc's attention to the cubana guy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by kestolove95(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
No wonder invectus obi was free until u.s catch am...Igbo people money no clean....I dey fear dem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Cubana chief priest need to sue this boy before the useless boy draw interpol attention to him and his companies.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
No money dey clean my sister grin

kestolove95:
No wonder invectus obi was free until u.s catch am..[b].Igbo people money no clean....I dey fear de[/b]m
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by NOC1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
He is tactically right, in the western world the will protect you and tactically let you know that they know, then make you stay out of politics and you become a quiet fund raiser for every Govt in power.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by donstan18: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Cubana chief priest is not as rich as people think he is.

Dude is just full of package.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by BlackIP: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:
Cubana chief priest is not as rich as people think he is.

Dude is just full of package.

My dear go to Cubana hotels Abuja.
Cubana club owerri
Cubana club Ikeja
And Cubana Mall.

Let men not include his diapers company and event centers.

These structures will answer your questions

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by donstan18: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackIP:

Cubana club owerri
Cubana club Ikeja
And Cubana Mall.

Cubana chief priest is not the owner of Cubana investments in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by Macky2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
You are right, Cubana chief priest is just a hyper man and not the owner of Cubana empire.

donstan18:

Cubana chief priest is not the owner of Cubana investments in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one thinks Cubana chief priest is the owner of Cubanna group ? He doesn't even have a single stake in it , the owner is obi Cubanna

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
I believe in what he said
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by iammo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
cool

Drug money and yahoo money are very different... for drug money you are williingly paid by an addict and for yahoo money you forcefully clear peoples account.. the moment you get money from yahoo someone somewhere had open a case file on you with FBI , Police or Interpol.. but for drug money unless someone burst your drug sindicate then you can go scott free

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by BlackBuhari: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by arzizhy: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackIP:

Cubana club owerri
Cubana club Ikeja
And Cubana Mall.

Cubana chief priest is not the owner of these businesses or property. In fact he his not the owner of the cubana enterprise. He is just an errand boy. Go check out @obi_cubana on Instagram and come back to your comment.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by Bluezy13(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackIP:

My dear go to Cubana hotels Abuja. Cubana club owerri Cubana club Ikeja And Cubana Mall.

Guy you don fall hands sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by Bigflamie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Cubana chiefpriest is the executive director of Cubana Group
He's also the owner of De-Angels bar and restaurant Owerri.
And also into real estate business

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by chinwezdasilva: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
No wonder invectus obi was free until u.s catch am...Igbo people money no clean....I dey fear dem
So na the money wey our leaders dey steal be the original money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Obi Iyiegbu was born on April 12, 1975. He is the
Chairman / CEO of House Of Cubana, Caledonian Suites,
Furniture Royal, and Ibiza, Cubana Suites. The Nigerian
billionaire hails from Oba, Anambra State, located in
Southeast Nigeria

Some tag Obinna Iyiegbu as the king of nightlife. From
testimonies of people close to him, he seems to be a
cheerful giver and has touched many lives. He got
married in 2008 and is with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by MikeBetty(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Yet You Keep On Sneaking Into Ther Hotel Rooms Every Day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by LesbianBoy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
The idiot writing this is also a yahoo boy
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
Obi Iyiegbu was born on April 12, 1975. He is the
Chairman / CEO of House Of Cubana, Caledonian Suites,
Furniture Royal, and Ibiza, Cubana Suites. The Nigerian
billionaire hails from Oba, Anambra State, located in
Southeast Nigeria

Some tag Obinna Iyiegbu as the king of nightlife. From
testimonies of people close to him, he seems to be a
cheerful giver and has touched many lives. He got
married in 2008 and is with kids.

See as you write the guy profile when nobody ask you. If he was broke would you have done this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:

See as you write the guy profile when nobody ask you. If he was broke would you have done this grin grin
it is for educational purpose bro.broke or not I will still write it just to educate others sir
Re: Nigerian Man States Reasons Why Cubana Chief Priest Is Free Unlike Mompha by Timmy301(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Just to be clear
Cubana chief priest is just a manager to OBI CUBANA
make una no implicate man we dey hustle him hustle jeje

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekube Fiancee Struggles To Break Knorr Cubes While Preparing His Meal / Michael Jackson's Children Prince, Paris & Blanket Make A Rare Sighting Together / Confession Of A Sex Addict': I Love Séx So Much, I Prefer It To Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.