Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats (2416 Views)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GUqzNHNMp0
Cubana Chiefpriest doesn't fail to celebrate his marriage anniversary yearly and spoil his beautiful wife with expensive gifts on her Birthday. On January 22, 2022, the celebrity barman broke the internet after splurging millions of Naira on her Birthday on a brand new Mercedes Benz.

Again, on their wedding anniversary on December 2 of the same year, Chief priest professed love to his wife for being patient with him for seven years and then promised to throw a lavish white wedding for her in 2023.

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Be a billionaire or even a trillionaire I’ll leave you without looking back the day you decide (mistake or no mistake) to father a child outside our matrimonial home and I’ll never forgive you for that. If I have kids for you, I’ll never take any of them along with me when leaving.
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by vastolord4(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Be a billionaire or even a trillionaire I’ll leave you without looking back the day you decide (mistake or no mistake) to father a child outside our matrimonial home and I’ll never forgive you for that.

Besides some unlikely uncommon behaviours your husband shows you, you really haven't tasted a billionaire's money.. their taste is different from a millionaires'. When you do, you'll regret this comment.

6 Likes

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
vastolord4:

Besides some unlikely uncommon behaviours your husband shows you, you really haven't tasted a billionaire's money.. their taste is different from a millionaires'. When you do, you'll regret this comment.
And how did you know who’s money I’ve tasted. This is what I’ll do Oga and won’t ever give it a second thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by SHIVA001: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Be a billionaire or even a trillionaire I’ll leave you without looking back the day you decide (mistake or no mistake) to father a child outside our matrimonial home and I’ll never forgive you for that. If I have kids for you, I’ll never take any of them along with me when leaving.
Madam your lying

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Honeybadgerxx: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Daughter of lie Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Mryacks: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Good to hear this...
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
so if Putin born outside u go leave am as a Nigerian gal not as a Russian oh
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Mercury12(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
What do you expect?
He is rich!
Money shuts women up undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by 2023MiningApps: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2023
vastolord4:

True but not in all cases, there will still be folks who would resist a Trillionaires money
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Samfloxin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Just wondering what a billionaire will be doing with you sha
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samfloxin:

Just wondering what a billionaire will be doing with you sha
I’m blessed beyond your imagination( no man can ever resist me) . The joke is on you loser.
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Samfloxin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m blessed beyond your imagination( no man can ever resist me) . The joke is on you loser.
Blessed on nairaland comment section
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Samfloxin:

Blessed on nairaland comment section
Men are the least of my problems in this life. The joke is heavily on you
Re: Why Cubana Chief Priest's Wife Stays Calm When He Cheats by Zonefree(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mercury12:
What do you expect?
He is rich!
Money shuts women up undecided
He's rich, no doubt, but the woman was richer when he met her. She's a big shot here in Owerri. Ask around.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buhari Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter As They Bond Together [PHO / Is Nigeria amongst the 10 Worlds Sexiest Accents? / Terry G Has A Secret Daughter - Basic Truth About His Alleged Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.