Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. (1463 Views)

Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner / You Must Have 25% Of Votes Cast In FCT To Be Declared Winner - INEC / ThankGod Kenechukwu Ibeh Obtains Nomination Form For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
honestly speaking I really do not know how it would look like, considering how a section of the country see lagos the former fct as their fathers piece of land rather than a state that has enjoyed the collective impute from Nigerians (all ethnicities).

thankGod it was moved to Abuja, a better planned city with no super sized ethnocentric motivated individuals.

even if this is all ibb did he has my thanks for ever

6 Likes

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by dukeprince50: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
the 4th most stupid thread of the day. Congrats Op

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
the 4th most stupid thread of the day. Congrats Op
why do you think it is. obviously you havnt been here long enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by scribble: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
If only buhari can move all the destitute northerners littering lagos streets to abuja

6 Likes

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Omo nile wahala
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by dukeprince50: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
why do you think it is. obviously you havnt been here long enough.
From the threads I av seen, it is 4th most stupid, Criteria for Accessing stupid comments is.
1. will it promote tribal war?
2. check no1 again
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by kestolove95(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kogi is d real capital of Nigeria d rest are politically motivated
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
From the threads I av seen, it is 4th most stupid, Criteria for Accessing stupid comments is.
1. will it promote tribal war?
2. check no1 again
most nigerians re happy that's a fact. there us no ethnic tension in this, albeit some people that wants to divert all the resources of the nation to personal use wont be happy it was moved to abuja.
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
people like yaya bello will become minister of fct and scatter everywheregrin

1 Like

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
donbachi:
Omo nile wahala
I tell you
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by nku5: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
honestly speaking I really do not know how it would look like, considering how a section of the country see lagos the former fct as their fathers piece of land rather than a state that has enjoyed the collective impute from Nigerians (all ethnicities).

thankGod it was moved to Abuja, a better planned city with no super sized ethnocentric motivated individuals.

even if this is all ibb did he has my thanks for ever

The Federal Capital Territory project became a permanent cash cow for the military boys since Murtala drew up the plan in the 1970s but IBB helped the matter by moving there. The Orkar coup really scared him.

In a reasonable country. There should be three capitals. Lagos, Abuja & PH

2 Likes

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by Ttipsy(f): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
I think there should be new capital.

also states should have new capitals..

the one we hv now r all overrated unplanned slums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
nku5:

The Federal Capital Territory project became a permanent cash cow for the military boys since Murtala drew up the plan in the 1970s but IBB helped the matter by moving there. The Orkar coup really scared him.

In a reasonable country. There should be three capitals. Lagos, Abuja & PH
well thankGod for okar
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by dukeprince50: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
most nigerians re happy that's a fact. there us no ethnic tension in this, albeit some people that wants to divert all the resources of the nation to personal use wont be happy it was moved to abuja.
Wow, respect sir, a lot of people would av attacked me and call me Afonja abi Igbo, (whatever deh call each other here)
You counter my two comments in a very matured way. Ur more sensible than 98.72% of the people here.
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by fk002: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Kogi people and core Northerners have the highest population in Abuja.
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by MusaChukwudi: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Akpu brain making noise. Lagos has tormented the 4th class tribe that will never produce a president of this nation.
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by ursullalinda(f): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Happy the OP used small letter g for the God....So I'm sure he not talking about the big letter G God......
Re: Thankgod Babangida Moved Fct To Abuja. by orion7: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Akpu brain making noise. Lagos has tormented the 4th class tribe that will never produce a president of this nation.
even ordinary obi used your politician pastor to mop ground in the southern part of nigeria.

2023 buhari the northerners voted for wont run. will they trust Osinbajo to deliver this time ? I doubt.

(1) (Reply)

First Class University Student Sentenced To 13-year Imprisonment Over Fraud / See What Senator Abaribe Says About Theodore Orji Who Is Being Investigated Alon / Peter Obi Kicks Over Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.