Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) (6445 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) / Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by thablogger: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2020
A lady who is proud of her work out investment she had made on her body has come out boldly to share her body transformation.

From the photos, it showed that she had potbelly before, but now she is looking very fit and sporty.

See photos of her transformation

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/see-lady-amazing-body-transformation.html

Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by thablogger: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
See more photos Here>>>>
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2020
The sexy body comes with better phone. When you’re sexy, good things will always come your way.

10 Likes

Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
The change we were promised and what we never got.

The girl resemble my daughter yanga yanga for her "after" photo.
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by Mouthgag: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
The sexy body comes with better phone. When you’re sexy, good things will always come your way.
cheesy
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by happybee: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lmao gringrin
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by DesChyko: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:

I scrolled down. Noticed the iPhone. Had to scroll up to see the Samsung J series.
Was about moving on amd minding my own business until I saw this comment.
So no be only me notice am sef.
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by don4real: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
DesChyko:

I scrolled down. Noticed the iPhone. Had to scroll up to see the Samsung J series.

Nor be the same person
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by lottomkyes200: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
You marry her u need hold the first picture because that is the real woman you marry make she just drop one she will come back
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by Theomarvelus(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
money speaking
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by Basher8583: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
DesChyko:

Its because they are different ladies.
Look deeper
Thier nose are different.
And if you notice the only opportunity we could get to clearly compare their faces, she covered it with her mobile phone

1 Like

Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
From zero to here
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by richesbhc(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a transformation
Re: See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2020
That’s cool

(1) (Reply)

#lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) / I Can Not Hid My Sexuality Anymore, I Am Gay – Dremo Open Up / I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.