Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Emeka Ike, New Wife Welcome Baby Number 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike, New Wife Welcome Baby Number 5 (575 Views)

Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike, New Wife Welcome Baby Number 5 by omoashy: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Actor and former President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Emeka Ike, has just welcomed a baby.
The newborn, a girl, is a product of his sizzling relationship with his new wife, Yolanda.
The bundle of joy was delivered of his wife in Germany.
The excited dad wrote on Instagram:
“... GUESS WHO IS IN TOWN?.... Oluchi...in Nuremberg Germany ... Thank u for the bundle of Joy... ❤MY WIFE❤congratulations my �wife... l �cherish you my �"BEAUTIES"❤ ... TX for making us proud, mama...❤”
A model/beautician, Yolanda married Emeka after his bitter divorce from Emma.
Emma divorced Emeka and left the four kids in his care.

Recall that Emeka was formally divorced from Emma, his wife of 17 years in March 2017 after much drama.

He still claims to love his former wife, who he knelt down and begged in court to make their marriage work

Emma refused him and seems not ready for reconciliation. “The marriage is over. I have moved on with my life. I am not willing to talk about it again. His actions have not shown that he’s remorseful,” Emma told a reporter recently when asked on her reaction to Emeka's declaration of still wanting Emma despite the divorce.

Emeka confessed he cried for weeks when his wife left him.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=36484

(1) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Turns 30 Today, Shares Sexy Photos / 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do Just Before Visiting Their Boyfriends / Checkout Moment Burna Boy's Parent Jamming And Dancing To His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.