Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” (197 Views)

19 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will / 19 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will / Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” by starryadmin: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
I just can’t pay much attention to others things happening at home and in the office, even in church as I listen to the sermon, my mind was just fixed on ICAN exams.

It is not that I am actually scared, though sometimes I do feel scared and my heart rate will start breathing faster for split seconds.

I guess it is natural to feel scared sometimes. I just have to pass and become a Chartered Accountant this diet in order for me to be able to apply for promotion in the office, so 90% of what is on my mind now is ICAN exam and I am very optimistic that I will pass this diet.

You too can remain optimistic just like the story of one of our students. Don’t allow “little fear” to take away your courage. Just remain calm and be optimistic, this diet is your diet.

I’d love to get your response. Tell me how you feel about the coming examination and let’s learn from each other’s experience.

I’m waiting for your response…

P.S: Don't stress. Do your best. Forget the rest. The best view comes after the toughest climb.

In case you missed our ICAN Intensive Revision Live Class,
Join our ICAN Telegram Platform for more details,
Call Starry Gold Academy on 08023428420, 07086810335, 08074460975, 08085378906, 08123189141 , 09076786154, 07038174484
Re: Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” by teadrake(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
You don't have to let the fear consume you to the point of thinking about a possible failure.
You've prepared well for it,trust in your ability,do your best and all will be well.
Success to you and everyone out there preparing for it.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN/ACCA/CIBN/CITN Lectures At Ikorodu, Lagos State. / Rajshahi University - RU B Unit Result / Let Go Of The Shit That Suffocates Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.