Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” (197 Views)

19 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will / 19 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will / Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” by starryadmin: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Just as a reminder, it is just 12 days to this Diet ICAN exams.

I just can’t pay much attention to others things happening at home and in the office, even in church as I listen to the sermon, my mind was just fixed on ICAN exams.

It is not that I am actually scared, though sometimes I do feel scared and my heart rate will start breathing faster for split seconds.

I guess it is natural to feel scared sometimes. I just have to pass and become a Chartered Accountant this diet in order for me to be able to apply for promotion in the office, so 90% of what is on my mind now is ICAN exam and I am very optimistic that I will pass this diet.

You too can remain optimistic just like the story of one of our students. Don’t allow “little fear” to take away your courage. Just remain calm and be optimistic, this diet is your diet.

I’d love to get your response. Tell me how you feel about the coming examination and let’s learn from each other’s experience.

I’m waiting for your response…

P.S: Don't stress. Do your best. Forget the rest. The best view comes after the toughest climb.

Join our ICAN Telegram Platform for more details,
Click here to join now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/
Or chat with our admin , click on this link to chat https:///starrygoldacademy
Re: Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, ICAN Exam Will “come And Go” by pharez500: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please how much is exemption fee for a graduate of accounting from ican accredited University. How many courses will one write in skills?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group And Master Any Skills From Industry Experts In 2021 / Need Gretl Assignment Help Urgently / African Student Scholarship In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.