Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (49762 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
tsinzu:
they have already apologized to him. He should just let them go

Let them go how?
If u are married and suddenly some two gals make a video and show the whole world that u impregnated them will u be happy?
What will people at ur place of work think?
Do u understand what a name is?
Na who wear shoe na e know where e dey pain am o.

2 Likes

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Sicilyjoe: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
How did he arrest them, dId those girls mentioned their address and where they live in that video, why is it difficult to arrest cheiku the bokoharam reader ?
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by chaloskyx: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
good people should know there are limits to this thing called social media you cant hide behind your screen or keyboard use the media to tarnish peoples image and run their names in the mud they got what they deserved
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by wandeykul(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
ODE is over doing it

Bald men

Always quick to temper

Ode at 25 has given birth to 4

dey share him baldness left and right

Have u ever seen an impotent bald man

They want to spread their disease
What have you achieved In your entire life.You are just a lowlife behind the phone.The original ode
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mairice125: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerfine3:

Did I heard you say apologize?
What is apology when matured adults want to drag you down, their is price to be paid for foolishness, common, do you know how much news outlet ,social media could make just being the first to interview this people, do you know how much the foolish girls has become popular at the expense of Davido being drag to the bin
This is surely debatable and this girls have gotten the fame by force now and in many years to come
OGA DAVIDO �����
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Badgers14:

What Davido did was shameful!!!!

Because he has money, he could pay the police to arrest someone?

We complain left and right about politicians etc but we end up fueling their ego.... when someone tarnish your image, you file a defamation lawsuit and follow it through the court system.

Lots of people in prison today are there because one rich person like Davido decided to lock them up and swallow the keys..

Sharap! that your empty brain.... Supposing she eventually succeeded In this prank... Do you know the damage she could have done to Davidos family and career?
Pls stop thinking through your anus.. they shld face the wrath of the law...
It's not a matter of rich... I don't have half of what Davido has , I can suite them also... Davido is just be civil and law abiding...
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Badgers14: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:
If they claim they were playing prank on Davido, let them see this brief arrest and its little embarrassment as Davido playing prank on them.

Imagine two mature ladies woke up one morning and the only thing that came to their minds was to produce a video accusing Davido whose wife just put to bed of sleeping with one of them. In this digital world, the ladies addressed the whole world in that amateur video, denting Davido's brand and attempting to destroy his relationship with mama Ifeanyi. We take things for granted in this country. I stand with Davido on this. No nonsense!

Very bad reasoning....

Figure this out, what if Buhari arrested all of those that claimed he was dead and he was an imposter , Jubril from Sudan Calling him vegetable??

Dont you think those people where tarnishing his image with his wife, family and close confidants

All these people congratulating Davido will be the first to throw stone at Buhari for being this and that....

What if Trump or Obama arrested all those people spewing trash and making false claims against them? What if all other celebrities did the same?

We should learn be United in our fight in this country... what Davido did was just because he has money...

When you are a celebrity, their are lots of stuff that goes on with that... you should ready to take this kind of attitude from fans and non fans... if it is too much for you to take in.. then follow civil procedure and file a lawsuit... not pay off the police to lock someone up!!

3 Likes

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mairice125: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
wamide042:
I am seriously mad at all this people saying ‘it’s just a prank’..... am very sure they will attack these ladies brutally if they were the ones.
I have once been in that situation before which cost me my marital relationship..
Till date i still dey curse that lady anytime I remember what she did..
curse your suppose husband ......no real man would leave his wife on that account .!
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Badgers14: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Gforce2015:

Sharap! that your empty brain.... Supposing she eventually succeeded In this prank... Do you know the damage she could have done to Davidos family and career?
It's not a matter of rich... I don't have half of what Davido has , I can suite them also... Davido is just be civil and law abiding...

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi

4 Likes

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by taiyeayodeji: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
exactly, shit like this happens in Nigeria.when you are rich, u can pay the police to handcuff or even jail people without taking them to court.i believe he shud have sued them to court and the court decides what to do with them based on the law.but it happens in a law less country where the rich oppress the poor.offcourse the ladies were wrong but I think a star like him shud not waste his energy of some little girls.Anyway , i think he just want to punish them to warn other people who may try such

ebrochukwu:
If Buhari arrest am now, say he abuse am and wan to spoil relationship with first lady now. He will be shouting democracy, freedom of speech has been entangled on. See yourself nw. Just musician you dey arrest person cos of talk. What if he his the president nko.

3 Likes

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by partnerbizn4(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
texazzpete:
People are sycophants sha.

Defamation isn’t really a criminal complaint and should be settled via a civil lawsuit. He should be suing them to court and demanding damages, not abusing his wealth by paying police to handcuff these ladies.

The ladies are clearly wrong and should be sued, but dehumanizing them by handcuffing them and threatening slaps etc is a shitty thing to do.

The people praising this will be lamenting if Buhari starts using police to lock up and brutalize everyone on Nairaland that calls him an illiterate. Lol

Stop saying what you don't know.

Defamation is a civil wrong and also a crime.

See S.373 criminal code.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Vacora(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Badgers14:

Very bad reasoning....

Figure this out, what if Buhari arrested all of those that claimed he was dead and he was an imposter , Jubril from Sudan Calling him vegetable??

Dont you think those people where tarnishing his image with his wife, family and close confidants

All these people congratulating Davido will be the first to throw stone at Buhari for being this and that....

What if Trump or Obama arrested all those people spewing trash and making false claims against them? What if all other celebrities did the same?

We should learn be United in our fight in this country... what Davido did was just because he has money...

When you are a celebrity, their are lots of stuff that goes on with that... you should ready to take this kind of attitude from fans and non fans... if it is too much for you to take in.. then follow civil procedure and file a lawsuit... not pay off the police to lock someone up!!

Well said. Also add guys who falsely claim or allege they had ‘relations’ with a lady when in fact they did not even get nowhere near her panties except to hand wash them. They need to be arrested too cheesy
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mairice125: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Badgers14:
Nigeria jaga jaga.....

Just because Davido have money, he could point to someone and get them arrested

And we talk about bad governance.... we are our own problems in this country...

He should have filed a defamation lawsuit ,that's how this things are done not arrest them because he has money....

Lots of people in prison today are in prison just because one rich man or woman paid the police to lock them up... yet we all complain about Buhari and the politicians...

if it was Sophia Davido for no arrest then , Chioma is just too lucky
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians never understand the concept of consequences. In their mind, once you get in trouble, na to roll on the floor and beg. This is also what Nigerians expect. Not to dope out of punishment, but to watch people grovel. I actually got into it in secondary school for this reason. I would take my punishment and never beg and this pissed off some seniors.

Someone on this forum actually said na to beg. Well , sorry, not today. Now every Yeye blogger out there will steer clear. If Davido did not do this, by now the story would be on all the useless blogs, complete with new flavors telling the styles davido used, how many times he hit it, his duration etc.

You know why no one reports on cult, even though it is clear she is a drunken .....? Because her dad dealt with those marathoo sisters. He sent a message out to all the bloggers. Mess with me and I will fk you up
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Vacora(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Stop saying what you don't know.

Defamation is a civil wrong and also a crime.

See S.373 criminal code.

And so is False imprisonment. His lackey committed this offence and his ‘oga’ incited the offence. This matter could have been dealt with properly without committing unlawful acts.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If you've not eaten ice-cream since this year, gather here undecided
Change your signature wink
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mrjo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
drips8:
Davido did the right thing, they could have wrecked his relationship with chioma.

The lady is the type of person that can accuse a man wrongly of rape.
some of you dey make me laugh, how can they wreck his relationship? Is he not father of those kids from different 4 women?

2 Likes

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Harfosky(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Another prank on Davido
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by JamesBond008(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:
If they claim they were playing prank on Davido, let them see this brief arrest and its little embarrassment as Davido playing prank on them.

Imagine two mature ladies woke up one morning and the only thing that came to their minds was to produce a video accusing Davido whose wife just put to bed of sleeping with one of them. In this digital world, the ladies addressed the whole world in that amateur video, denting Davido's brand and attempting to destroy his relationship with mama Ifeanyi. We take things for granted in this country. I stand with Davido on this. No nonsense!

God bless you Bro... They ought to be punished...Severely.

Social Media shouldn't make one stupid for no reason...Oh wait...They wanted to trend??
Make them trend for Jail!!
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Anybody that questions davido's action against tesey girls shall be wrongly accused of rape or pregnancy in his life time
Amen

1 Like

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by partnerbizn4(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vacora:

And so is False imprisonment. His lackey committed this offence and his ‘oga’ incited the offence. This matter could have been dealt with properly without committing unlawful acts.

Which unlawful act was committed?
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by JamesBond008(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
tsinzu:
they have already apologized to him. He should just let them go

Yeah...but some jokes can be taken too far with someone who just had a child with His would be wife (possibly).

Let them pay for it...Social media and an android phone shouldn't make us stupid!!!!
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Vacora(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Which unlawful act was committed?

False imprisonment occurs when a person intentionally restricts another person’s movement within any area without legal authority, justification or consent. Actual physical restraint is not necessary for false imprisonment. That’s the offence committed by your superstar and ‘henchman’
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mairice125: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shut up tooLearn to reason in different views .....you think that video will do any damage to to Davido or Choima?... they were just joking simple .
Gforce2015:

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
naira bet agent like u

Hahahahaha

No 2 sure odds today

Hahahahaha

Sport betting people like una dey make me laugh
List your Achievements, Simple request.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by aspirebig: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
You guys should leave David alone.

I read here on nairaland when this story first went viral that "Davido"....You do abi,you no do?

Imagine.

That serves them right.

1 Like

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by JamesBond008(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
texazzpete:
People are sycophants sha.

Defamation isn’t really a criminal complaint and should be settled via a civil lawsuit. He should be suing them to court and demanding damages, not abusing his wealth by paying police to handcuff these ladies.

The ladies are clearly wrong and should be sued, but dehumanizing them by handcuffing them and threatening slaps etc is a shitty thing to do.

The people praising this will be lamenting if Buhari starts using police to lock up and brutalize everyone on Nairaland that calls him an illiterate. Lol

True...very True...

But its what they asked for.... Shanga dey sleep....
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
That kain furniture dem dey use for Police Station abi? Na which kain handcuffs be that? That one na bracelet.
Who is fooling who?
You can fool people most of the time but not all the time.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Meliian(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
This davido is too touty. Classless bull dog
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by SweetPreeq(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
naijadrivablog:
All these 'HOLE Models" sef angry

No morals.

Most times it is "Love my music, not my personality".

Shut up and run to your daddy

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by djbussy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amen.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Childish news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] / I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.