Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (49764 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Meliian(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:
If they claim they were playing prank on Davido, let them see this brief arrest and its little embarrassment as Davido playing prank on them.

Imagine two mature ladies woke up one morning and the only thing that came to their minds was to produce a video accusing Davido whose wife just put to bed of sleeping with one of them. In this digital world, the ladies addressed the whole world in that amateur video, denting Davido's brand and attempting to destroy his relationship with mama Ifeanyi. We take things for granted in this country. I stand with Davido on this. No nonsense!

Abeg shutup. Mama ifeanyi kooor. Igbo people be forming foolish attachments to other people's wealth. Olé.

1 Like

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Offpoint: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
emeijeh:
Please what is stan? grin

Stan Nze ko, Leo Stan Eke ni
Stan is a fan...
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Igetmyown247: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
This man will do anything to stay relevant. Thank you, next.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Badgers14:

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi

I don't forget say dem just format your brain.. it will take 32 days to function well. Till then, keep enjoying your daftness..
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Vikynas: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Throw those bitches to jail for months plus
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by partnerbizn4(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vacora:

False imprisonment occurs when a person intentionally restricts another person’s movement within any area without legal authority, justification or consent. Actual physical restraint is not necessary for false imprisonment. That’s the offence committed by your superstar and ‘henchman’

Seems you stumbled across some legal texts.

All rights can be derogated from. That's why a person who is entitled to Right to personal liberty can be imprisoned under s 35 constitution.

Same way a person can be shot to death by firing squad legally thus derogating from his right to life under s 33 constitution.

So even mere REASONABLE suspicion of committing an offence, can lead to your arrest and you cannot say your right to personal liberty was breached, neither is it false imprisonment.

I may not engage you again shaa.

Say thank you for free lectures..
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by 77up(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
ODE is over doing it

Bald men

Always quick to temper

Ode at 25 has given birth to 4

dey share him baldness left and right

Have u ever seen an impotent bald man

They want to spread their disease
I thought it's only on bbn thread you are this petty ,never knew you are more pettier off bbn thread tongue

No filter attitude indeed undecided

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by chukzyfcbb: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
All it takes is just one time to mark your stance!

If he forgives them now, someone else will do it in future coz they know he has no balls.

It's now or never, eg Aunty Kemi can't talk nonsense EVER AGAIN against Pastor David Ibieyeomi, neither can any blogger.

He has set a time to treat indsicipline with that one move he took against Kemi Olunloyo

All it takes is this one move! Now or never

#Ride on Davido
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by 77up(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:
If they claim they were playing prank on Davido, let them see this brief arrest and its little embarrassment as Davido playing prank on them.

Imagine two mature ladies woke up one morning and the only thing that came to their minds was to produce a video accusing Davido whose wife just put to bed of sleeping with one of them. In this digital world, the ladies addressed the whole world in that amateur video, denting Davido's brand and attempting to destroy his relationship with mama Ifeanyi. We take things for granted in this country. I stand with Davido on this. No nonsense!

Whoever get functioning sense must like your comment and even share .

Some idiots are even insulting Davido already. No be like play like this cr7 dey go in and out of court for like how many years?

I support Davido to punish those clouth chasers undecided

1 Like

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Gwagone: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
All bullshit
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by festacman(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Meliian:

Abeg shutup. Mama ifeanyi kooor. Igbo people be forming foolish attachments to other people's wealth. Olé.

Take it easy bro. grin
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dannyozs:
Staged cool

Na serious risky these gals enter o!
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Vacora(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Seems you stumbled across some legal texts.

All rights can be derogated from. That's why a person who is entitled to Right to personal liberty can be imprisoned under s 35 constitution.

Same way a person can be shot to death by firing squad legally thus derogating from his right to life under s 33 constitution.

So even mere REASONABLE suspicion of committing an offence, can lead to your arrest and you cannot say your right to personal liberty was breached, neither is it false imprisonment.

I may not engage you again shaa.

Say thank you for free lectures..

And you are so educated that you cannot pass ideas or thoughts without infantile abuse? Let me school you as I do this for a living.

Please write on a post it note when Davido or his ilk became constituted authority? Yes you are right that rights can be abrogated however if we look closely at this matter, it was unlawful to restrict their freedom of movement and the use of handcuffs is torture or dehumanising. You cannnot torture someone and expect the act to be lawful even in war time hence the Geneva convention. Only a court can decide to take away someone’s life.

This notion of asking officers to arrest anyone without grounds or lawful authority is why Nigeria is a mess.

By the way defamation is not any any person offence albeit one which any person can carry out a citizens arrest. Word of advice - When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. Have a pleasant day.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Drbolie(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Their eyes don clear now
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Davido did the right thing but may end up demarketing his brand if he doesn't release them soonest. Nigerians are unpredictable. He should remember his last tweet on the best song in the club.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
He should God don't punish like that.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by 12inchDickson: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Davido should inculcate the spirit of forgiveness in his life. It's just a prank please. Davido will be insulted with what he just do to these ladies . You don't even understand Nigerians shaaaaa. You will be tutored too. davido Don dey fight them to finish. Abeg they are your fans, free them jare. It is not our intention to embarrass Davido, we are only catching fun- davido blackmailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_eaqL14ks
you are a fool
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by UnknownQueen(f): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
I'm beginning to feel all these stunts are staged, right from the audio pregnancy to the possibly audio arrest.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

Wife?

When did he marry chioma?
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Mummiesboy: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Seriously i no see any thing big in all dis mumu levo una only make all dis mumu guys trend from wetin Dem dey call am? David to the useless girls nothing new under the sun
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Change your signature wink
Why?
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by gidoskiaustino(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
OBO Baddest hahahahahahahaahahhahaaha
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why?
You know it doesn't work with most Nigerian girls
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by festacman(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

Wife?

When did he marry chioma?

I never mentioned "wife".
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

I never mentioned "wife".

You said ;

Imagine two mature ladies woke up one morning and the only thing that came to their minds was to produce a video accusing Davido whose wife just put to bed of sleeping with one of them

The most abused words in Nigeria are ;

Broke
Stingy
Wife
Feminism

1 Like

Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Nature8(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Davido should inculcate the spirit of forgiveness in his life. It's just a prank please. Davido will be insulted with what he just do to these ladies . You don't even understand Nigerians shaaaaa. You will be tutored too. davido Don dey fight them to finish. Abeg they are your fans, free them jare. It is not our intention to embarrass Davido, we are only catching fun- davido blackmailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_eaqL14ks
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
ODE is over doing it

Bald men

Always quick to temper

what?? You again what’s ur problem with bald guys ode
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by mozona(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
the guy is somehow right sha
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by Gassa007: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
naira bet agent like u

Hahahahaha
No 2 sure odds today

Hahahahaha

Sport betting people like una dey make me laugh
Oga shut up and list your achievements
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by OfficialSam(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
ODE is over doing it

Bald men

Always quick to temper

Grow up dude. Your comments are always senseless and irritating. The other day, you called Banky W bald, but he is richer than your entire generations, including your ancestors. Bald or not, an handsome man remains an handsome man.

And for the records, I'm bald, but cute as f**k. Check my profile and stop hating. Go and make money, you dimwitted numskull.
Re: "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies by smithyemy: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
If you never watch the video of the false accusation these girls posted on line last week, which has gone viral thru out the world, then u will never know the magnitude of the offence those girls has commited. U need to watch it again and listen to where they call DAVIDO new born baby 'bobyrisky. Please try watch again and i can bet nobody will blame DAVIDO. I can vividly remembered i actually played that video in a public bus and guess what? We were convinced that Davido must ve commited the allegations. So, please be careful before u judge and do ur finding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.