Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) (46706 Views)

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by teniolav: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
superior1:
Whereas some first class graduates are rotting away, roaming the streets hopeless
As we can see oo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Mutunchina: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thunder Fire you Yansh...Which purchase??
Your don't go Bleep NED and Cubans chief priest...
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bloggers are literally living on her Instagram page right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
please i have a question, those people that used there airtime to vote for her, what are the going home with??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Geekamon(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
This Ned Okonkwo guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by bmdmix: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
that asxxx

Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by MOVIC6: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke excited as she receives the keys to her new 4 bedroom duplex.

Taking to her Instagram page, she wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9Dtmkxg2Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NbPitFe2I

it will take a loooooooooooooon time for we to get to the promise Land, the Israelites might be better than us

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Geekamon:
This Ned Okonkwo guy grin

Real guy man, using mercy to market his real estate business, the guy is a serious go getter..

He probably gave her one of his homes in Ibeju Lekki axis..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Mutunchina: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nairalanders keep removing my messages because I keep saying the Truth...Even u Guys hide the Truth grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Toseenlove: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
superior1:
Whereas some first class graduates are rotting away, roaming the streets hopeless

Schooling In Nigeria these days Is Just a waste of time and resources, Most especially If u are from poor home or an average family with no connection. For example.....I've got two guys from a rich family who went "Overseas UK" to do their Masters. They eventually came back to Nigeria to settle down without securing a Job for a long time. But recently One has managed to secure a low paying Job while the other one has been established by his Parent. The very funny thing Is "Each parents coughed out A Whopping Sum Of N6,000,000 to finance these lads throughout their stay over there. I was like, If I even see Just N3M, My life Is secured and It's bye bye to being an average man. I do advise any reasonable youth I come across to dive Into "IT" IT Is now and the future and will always be. even though some IT Firm do underpay their workers. But u will always standout from the Crowd. The Joy of going deep Into IT Is u can even be self employed and smiling to the bank. He who has hears, Let him heed to the Advice. PS:This Advice Is not for well doing people.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by nlPoster: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok, congrats.

May all who need properties also receive them without sorrow in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vivonose:
Enjoy it babe ..u deserve it
Those that are saying it's by her yansh
Let ur own benefit u,if it's that's easy undecided
So are you kind of promoting/supporting immorality?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Mutunchina: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Which Purchase when you don't go Bleep NED and chief priest.... Lamborghini OLOSHO
I feel for IKe grin grin angry
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
post=83575210:
.........and the MERCY of the Lord came down upon Mercy.

CONGRATULATIONS gurl.
It's your time.

Keep enjoying the life of your head.

Btw, say hello to Efe whenever you guys meet! wink

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by radna2: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
superior1:

uncle uncle. grin
superior1:

uncle uncle.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by magicminister: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Rubbish! Rewarding mediocrity! Whereas, hardworking and smart students are being rewarded N10K and, you're wondering why Nigeria is backwards. angry

It's NOT farfetched. The biggest problem of this nation are the citizens NOT the government! angry

What is stopping you from rewarding the hardworking student?

Everyday, 100 of you color Nairaland with your complaints whenever you see people spend on things you feel are irrelevant and undeserving but you guys never do anything to change that.

If 100 of you come together and donate 1k each, that’s 100k which is still something.
Then you give that to the best student!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by lloyds(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
What has God have to do with this?? Nigeria claiming testimony in everything. .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
magicminister:

What is stopping you from rewarding the hardworking student?

If I have the means, I'll surely perform beyond expectations. cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by chuckdelis: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
I’m sure this same person that gifted her the house, have graduates on 30k salary on his payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is a laudable achievement !

Tell me you bought a piece of Land, I will Accord you more respect than when you say you just copped a new iPhone 11pro.

It may not be the best Investment decision as personal home requires lotta maintenance, but nonetheless it's an asset that will appreciate overtime...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Flowxx: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
post=83575210:
.........and the MERCY of the Lord came down upon Mercy.

CONGRATULATIONS gurl.
It's your time.

Keep enjoying the life of your head.

Btw, say hello to Efe whenever you guys meet! wink

But you said only the lazy youths watch or follow any bbnja housemate nau.

Abi no be be this...

Chamelon!
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Rubbish! Rewarding mediocrity! Whereas, hardworking and smart students are being rewarded N10K and, you're wondering why Nigeria is backwards. angry

It's NOT farfetched. The biggest problem of this nation are the citizens NOT the government! angry
Man shall not live by G.P.A alone but with street OT and connections of influential people""""
In a nutshell no carry G.P.A for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
luiscarter:
please i have a question, those people that used there airtime to vote for her, what are the going home with??
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
EngrOgunrinola1:

Man shall not live by G.P.A alone but with street OT and connections of influential people""""
In a nutshell no carry G.P.A for head

But we fit carry mediocrity for head, ba? No problem... You wonder why Nigeria and major African countries are 1000yrs behind the rest of the world. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
chuckdelis:
I’m sure this same person that gifted her the house, have graduates on 30k salary on his payroll.
lol 30k salary? dat one no even reach hundred dollars

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:

But we fit carry mediocrity for head, ba? No problem... You wonder why Nigeria and major African countries are 1000yrs behind the rest of the world. angry
why u dey include other african nations with naija? na only naija dey move backward.other african nations are now moving foraward.can u compare Ethopian airways to nigeria airways?....oppsss i forgot we have no national carrier grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
What about Enkay, the ludo girl?
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by seunfape(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
The girl is more igbotic ,Tacha is better of
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
lefulefu:
why u dey include other african nations with naija? na only naija dey move backward.other african nations are now moving foraward.can u compare Ethopian airways to nigeria airways?....oppsss i forgot we have no national carrier grin

My chairman, you're correct joor! Nigerians are just deluded. You can't sow corn and plan to reap oranges. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Your swear/curse na back to sender""""

E dey come back to you"""""

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Breaking! Anuku Is Dead (nollywood News) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.