Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) (46710 Views)

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by AdolfHittler: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

But we fit carry mediocrity for head, ba? No problem... You wonder why Nigeria and major African countries are 1000yrs behind the rest of the world. angry
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin

Lol
It's ask i ask oo
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by nadesh(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations Mercy of life kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:

My chairman, you're correct joor! Nigerians are just deluded. You can't sow corn and plan to reap oranges. undecided
nigeria na case cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
I hear you Mr Poster.

You can also call me for your website, I build all kinds of website.
Check signature for my contact
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
luiscarter:

Lol
It's ask i ask oo
well those ones mercy can twerk for them as a reward for them cheesy cheesy.some ppl get time sha.u go see two hefty looking grown up men dey throw tantrums about arguing about BBN grin grin grin grin grin.all those voters that stood late in the night voting with their hard earned money really tried grin.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by AdolfHittler: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

My chairman, you're correct joor! Nigerians are just deluded. You can't sow corn and plan to reap oranges. undecided
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by fatwhite(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Madam mercy, are you gonna sleep alone in this big house? I don't have a house ooh, if only i can have a space.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by vaca1: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
superior1:
Whereas some first class graduates are rotting away, roaming the streets hopeless
Education is the key issa real myth.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by vaca1: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
seunfape:
The girl is more igbotic ,Tacha is better of
And what happened to being igbotic. You want her to be more Yorubatic or Hausatic?
Mercy is better of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by SolarEdge: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations dear

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ike will surely look like the house boy now and as her level as changed, she might change her date. That is ladies for you. He is hardly seen around her like before.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Misplaced priority.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2019
shekone:
Good way to spend her money if you ask me. Unlike one guy in warri called Efe that used up his money on music video that never got to life. Good investment my sister.

Damn nigga will be till of regrets now
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by karo93: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Rubbish! Rewarding mediocrity! Whereas, hardworking and smart students are being rewarded N10K and, you're wondering why Nigeria is backwards. angry

It's NOT farfetched. The biggest problem of this nation are the citizens NOT the government! angry

You are a citizen too. If you havent given 1kobo to reward any hard working and smart student then you are part of the problem.

Footballers and entertainers are rewarded heavily at the expense of intellectuals all over the world
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 3:26am On Oct 30, 2019
seunfape:
who is this one? Oyibo na our culture? Tacha that cannot spell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Keep buying buying properties in Lagos o. The day Nigeria will collapse, u all will carry the properties to the east..
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Very smart girl congratulations cool
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2019
superior1:
Whereas some first class graduates are rotting away, roaming the streets hopeless

They should use their degree to get a job... shikena
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2019
lefulefu:
well those ones mercy can twerk for them as a reward for them cheesy cheesy.some ppl get time sha.u go see two hefty looking grown up men dey throw tantrums about arguing about BBN grin grin grin grin grin.all those voters that stood late in the night voting with their hard earned money really tried grin.

Inside life undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2019
To God be the glory forever
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Leeprince: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Ikoko To ma jata, idie MA gbona.. Yansh work on point
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Petmax: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Congrats to her.

...I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2019
superior1:
9ja na scam. No motivation for younger generation to go to school anymore. Very soon people no go like to take eye see book talk less of school.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by chinsyyy(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
so, one can actually buy a duplex in Lekki with 30-40m ?? wow!!
congrats to her as long as is not audio.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) by Gbegirisoup: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2019
seunfape:
You mean the "Porthacort first Daugter" or the " You people is not serious " Tacha abi? . I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Has An Advice For Ray Hushpuppi / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.