Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Policemen Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Fighting (980 Views)

Photos And Video Of Two Nigerian Policemen Fighting Hit The Net / Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos / Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Fighting by justdtruth: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
i think somebody should send an email to the IG with an attachment of the picture below.

Re: Policemen Fighting by powertool: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
I cant stop laffing

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by lajjy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

e be like say na nollywood dey on set, i no wan believe my eyes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by Beaf: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
These fckers are no better than hoodums. Imagine if the gun one of them is holding had gone off?!
Re: Policemen Fighting by monkeyleg: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
Beaf, very true. I beg send am go give your uncle
Re: Policemen Fighting by lajjy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked
These fckers are no better than hoodums. Imagine if the gun one of them is holding had gone off?!

Then the story would have been more interesting at least , come to think of it, what could they be fighting each other for if not 5o naira.
Re: Policemen Fighting by Beaf: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
^
Abi o! The reason couldn't have been more than who got 50 naira.

monkeyleg:

Seriously, we don't even need the Police. They are just a sorry bunch of crooks and clowns.
Re: Policemen Fighting by lajjy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Beaf:

^

They are just a sorry bunch of crooks and clowns.

guy, i just love ur rhymes, i think we should give it MI, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by chosen04(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
monkeyleg:

Pls uncle's name? maybe i can help!!
Re: Policemen Fighting by MaiSuya(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
justdtruth:

i think somebody should send an email to the IG with an attachment of the picture below.

What do you expect the IG to do? will he able to identify them from that picture?

KAI! but the picture funny sha! grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by Ade0001(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
law enforcement officers indeed
Re: Policemen Fighting by Jakumo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
Thanks to the poster of this fabulous Rumble in da Jungle shot, I now have a new profile picture.

Praise the Lord !
Re: Policemen Fighting by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
It's not funny.

Those guns in their hands can go off with finger pressure while they're busy fighting. By the direction the guns are pointing, the passerby are the ones in danger.
Re: Policemen Fighting by Jakumo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
From what I can discern, the Queensferry Rules of gentleman's fisticuffs are not being observed in this exchange, but that lapse is more than compensated for by the sheer poetic beauty of the moment.

Nigeria - Never a dull moment.
Re: Policemen Fighting by fstranger: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Yoruba guy seems to be having the upper hand!
Re: Policemen Fighting by lordeagle: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
I think these guys should be charged for 2 fighting
Re: Policemen Fighting by bawomolo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
the comments and the picture combined are hilarious. you guys would kill me on NL
Re: Policemen Fighting by KakiP(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mopol for that matter grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by KakiP(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
fstranger:

The Yoruba guy seems to be having the upper hand!
how do you tell who the yoruba guy is?
Re: Policemen Fighting by fstranger: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
The guy with the gun is Yoruba. He looks well groomed, sharp and athletic. And also, he is holding the gun. The other guy, who is Ibo, looks uncouth, rough and Biafran-like. Very easy to tell.
Re: Policemen Fighting by TORDOO(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Nigerian police need proper training,but who wil train who as all of them are just school sat,what a show of shame,ig shd sent them niger delta to go and fight militant since they need fight
Re: Policemen Fighting by slap1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
A hungry man is an angry man, always.
Re: Policemen Fighting by Dede1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
fstranger:

The guy with the gun is Yoruba. He looks well groomed, sharp and athletic. And also, he is holding the gun. The other guy, who is Ibo, looks uncouth, rough and Biafran-like. Very easy to tell.

There is always a surprise source of joy when idio.ts self-indict. Are you not ashamed of yourself that one dude has the strength to lock up the hand-carrying guns of two fellow police officers in fist fight?
Re: Policemen Fighting by T9ksy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
Posted by: lord eagle
I think these guys should be charged for 2 fighting

Yeah, dat's right plus the third policeman ought to be charged for disrupting a "free show".
Am sure the masses who are always on the receiving end of our law enforcement officers atrocious behaviour
would have loved to watch them slug it out like 2 bloody phocking pugilists, hoping to witness a winner and the vanquished.  grin grin
Re: Policemen Fighting by fstranger: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
Dede1:

There is always a surprise source of joy when idio.ts self-indict. Are you not ashamed of yourself that one dude has the strength to lock up the hand-carrying guns of two fellow police officers in fist fight?

Enough of your No Victor No vanquished crap. Clearly, the Yoruba guy is the victor here and the raggamuffin Biafran in disguise in the Vanquished. Say whatever you want to say, the Yoruba guy, according to the original News report, won the fight.
Re: Policemen Fighting by drake2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
Are u sure the man under attack is not an impostor? May not be a real mopol. u know. Maybe he is trying to run away from the real officers?

(1) (Reply)

Inec Ddc Machine Rejects Obj's Fingerprint / The "anything For Money" Culture/attitude Led To His Death---- Sources / Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.