Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos (22024 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by jason2010(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2010
Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos

POLICEMEN are out in every society to keep the peace, and maintain law and order.

But the story was different in Lagos yesterday, as three policemen engaged in a brawl at Ajegunle, along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, endangering the lives of hundreds of road users with their AK 47 rifles held carelessly as they exchanged blows.

People were seen scampering for safety, and nobody could tell what caused the fight, which got so messy that the policemen wrestled and dragged themselves on the ground.

The fight caused a heavy traffic build up that lasted for hours on both sides of the road.

The three fighters are corporals serving in the elite Mobile Police Force.

Some motorists and hawkers, who could have intervened, were afraid of the guns they were wielding while the fight was going on.

One of them said: “We don’t really know the cause of the fight. We just saw them fighting. Some of us tried to move in to know the cause of the fight but because of the way they they were holding their guns while still fighting, we were afraid of a case of accidental discharge.

“It would have been better if they had handled the matter more maturely than to engage in a street fight.”

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69757%3Apolicemen-in-show-of-shame-in-lagos&catid=43%3Anews&Itemid=799

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by jason2010(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2010
LOL. I am sorry yall, I had to laugh at this one after posting. They look a hot mess.

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by jason2010(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2010
A hotter mess. lmbao.

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by AISHHA: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
What is stupid looking at? What if there is accidental discharge? This is really shameful!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by TYTAN(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
its cascading down , afterall our lawmakers always do the same and nothing happens, a very interesting country.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by samcc30(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
wow but people get heart oooooooooo  to dey look this kind of dangerous show, what of they start shoot each other
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by victorazy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
YEE !!! I SAW IT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF NEWS PAPER TODAY "WHAT A SHAME"
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is really disheartening , these baboons should be suspended
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by onemopol: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
samcc30:

wow but people get heart oooooooooo  to dey look this kind of dangerous show, what of they start shoot each other

you no see say na ciroma mallam dem stand there dey look fight? normal  human being don cut-out from that zone since.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by hbrednic: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
this is a reflection of the nigerian society embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by lovejo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
Is this from nollywood or from my country, i would add more 10 yrs to my going back to 9ja may be it would be better then.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Osama10(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
What a shame. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by sandee575(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
Here, they used their fists ignoring the AK-47.
With the helpless people they use the AK-47.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
poverty is root curse of this fighting ,20 naira divided by 3
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Best Show of 2010 after the Royal Rumble in NASS! grin

Though I feel a little mad at the road hawkers and the camera man. DO YOU GUYS WANT TO GET SHOT! angry
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by samcc30(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
problem don start since their IG don stop them to dey patrol and collect #20 naira from drivers, them no see people kill again na them them now

THANK YOU IG I HAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by HiTek1: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
I'm glad they used their hands instead of their guns. All the same, this is not a good sight.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by sirvick(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
people dont be suprise with these small wrestling between young stars, what of their big boss, our law makers in the house reps, have we forget, their hell in a cell match,which is havy wight champion, guys this is just tag team
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by tlops(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
can someone summon the aboki (cap seller) to give us an eye witness version of the story, haha very funny. i will not risk watching that at close range for obvious reasons,
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by monkeyleg: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
The other one was resisting arrest. Very funny, make them finish dem selves
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Damix007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by tlops(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
one of them look like an (nollywood) actor
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by opribo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Wonders shall never end
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by okenwa26: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
LMAO!  grin I am not suprised. I am sure the issue had to do with a "sharing formula" for the egunje collected from drivers,
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by fuke(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ridiculous. They should be sent out of the force.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by paraphase(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
x
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by chibest5(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
GIANT OF AFRICA! WHAT A SHAME FOR THE NIGERIAN N20 (TWENTY) NAIRA COLLECTORS. HE WHO LIVE BY BRIBE GOD , angry THROUGH THE SAME BRIBE. SHAME TO ALL OF THEM.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by chibest5(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
paraphase why?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Browser69(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
Shameless people angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2010
policemen fighting is no big deal. if the LOOTMAKERS can fight, then who cant.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
They should all be fired. This is not funny at all. sad
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
free madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer / Kingsley Egeson Slumps And Dies At A Public Function In Imo State (photos) / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.