Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria (1953 Views)

S.W.A.T Spotted Today PHOTOS / APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W / Osun PDP Primary: Table Your Grievances Before Appeal Committee ―S/W PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
do political gladiators from the s.w have the political clout as been whispered?

if yes then apc the dominant party in the south wont just be a regional party but would be everywhere in the south.

the only reason politicians from s.w re eyeing the presidency in 2023 is simply because they feel the north will vote for them. very simple.

the power brokers in APC should be very mindful if that. should they push the apc ticket to the s.e, then there would be no reason for apc not to become the dominant political party in the south , because the last time I checked apc lost oyo already. apc is standing with one leg in ondo, osun and even Lagos.

if the s.e gets the apc ticket the country becomes more United.
only the s.w will be sad but its aii. they will be fine toogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
they keep saying politicians from the s.e have no political clout, oya I challenge anybody to call names from s.w apc , I will call names from s.e apc that re better off.

#challenge me
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Abdul05: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one Na omo Igbo sense oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Bethel4Life(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Biko umunnem... Onye a bu afonja..
o choro ka anyi bia luwa ogu n'internet.
hapunu ya aka oo. Adi very wicked

2 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abdul05:
This one Na omo Igbo sense grin grin
this is all you can say. I'm not surprised now go away . shooo grin
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Biko umunnem... Onye a bu afonja..

o choro ka anyi bia luwa ogu n'internet.

hapunu ya aka oo. Adi very wicked
true. still have to burst their lies of being kings when in reality they re not.
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Bethel4Life(f): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
They have already gatherd on top igbo matter Igbo
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
They have already gatherd on top igbo matter Igbo
re you taking on the challenge? if not pls ho away
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by LabDNA: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
The majority of the South are for SouthEast presidency. After the core Northern bloc, the SESS bloc is the most unalloyed. The SESS and together with well meaning SWners will vote SE presidency. Forget propaganda.

The two parties should zone it to the East for equity sake.

1 Like

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Bethel4Life(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
true. still have to burst their lies of being kings when in reality they re not.
Shut up and tell me the essence of this stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
LabDNA:
The majority of the South are for SouthEast presidency. After the core Northern bloc, the SESS bloc is the most unalloyed. The SESS and together with well meaning SWners will vote SE presidency.
you understand how it is. correct guy
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Shut up and tell me the essence of this stupid thread
I did not mention igbo. It's even about s.w. stop disgracing me , shut up and go away
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Foxman19: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol chest beating is what I hate about this people.

3 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Bethel4Life(f): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
I did not mention igbo. It's even about s.w. stop disgracing me , shut up and go away
i can see ur such a dun..ce.. Tell me how this issue u raised concern u as an Igbo? That is, if ur even Igbo
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Foxman19:
Lol chest beating is what I hate about this people.
finally una don dey understand wer una dey as far as southern politics is concerned.

oya go beg north to vote for u.
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
i can see ur such a dun..ce.. Tell me how this issue u raised concern u as an Igbo? That is, if ur even Igbo
how it concerns igbo ? igbos re one of the most numerous and widespread ethnic group in Nigeria. igbos re nigerians and they must have a say in her leadership. deal with that . now go away
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by helinues: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
undecided

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by AdolfHittler: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:
undecided
[/s]
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by NGpatriot: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
If they are not powerful and without clout, you won't be wasting your jobless time starting topics, exposing your fears, delusions and concerns.

Hide your fears and paranoia sometimes..

6 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
NGpatriot:
If they are not powerful and without clout, you won't be wasting your jobless time starting topics, exposing your fears, delusions and concerns.

Hide your fears and paranoia sometimes..
but they re always here trying to twist the narrative.

but this is reality deal with it. as far as southern Nigeria is concerned they lack the clout. outside lagos who listens to tinubu. i made a challenge call apc members from s.w i will call apc members from s.e. and we will compare
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Omoodua007:
Igbo is delusional
delusions is when you rest your hope on the north to help you win elections. they dont love you either deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Igbokid: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2019
God is indeed wonderful..
Who could have thought that an osu would open a thread on Nairaland to start a dick measuring contest on APC...
2023 presidency is doing a lot of brain resetting.

So, APC is no more a terrorist and Amala party grin cheesy

The number 2 and 4 citizens of the zoo( in Lamidi Cownu's voice ) are Yorubas and APC members you know wink

3 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Sirjamo: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2019
You gave APC only 80 000 votes in the whole of Nigeria and vote out the only APC government in your region, now you want to be president through APC! You must be a practical joker.

Go and look for your presidency in PDP!!

3 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by NGpatriot: 3:50am On Oct 30, 2019
orion7:
but they re always here trying to twist the narrative.

but this is reality deal with it. as far as southern Nigeria is concerned they lack the clout. outside lagos who listens to tinubu. i made a challenge call apc members from s.w i will call apc members from s.e. and we will compare

What is this one saying? No sense..

1 Like

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
You gave APC only 80 000 votes in the whole of Nigeria and vote out the only APC government in your region, now you want to be president through APC! You must be a practical joker.

Sirjamo:

Sirjamo:

it is not for you to decide. pdp is the biggest political party on southern nigeria deal with it. and s.w ain't getting the apc slot either. deal with this reality.

las las you will understand no one really trusts you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
NGpatriot:

What is this one saying? No sense..
grin words don finish for your mouth. you dont even have a candidate from the s.w.

tinubu fan buysgrin

1 Like

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Igbokid:
God is indeed wonderful..
Who could have thought that an osu would open a thread on Nairaland to start a dick measuring contest on APC...
2023 presidency is doing a lot of brain resetting.

So, APC is no more a terrorist and Amala party grin cheesy

The number 2 and 4 citizens of the zoo( in Lamidi Cownu's voice ) are Yorubas and APC members you know wink

this nonsense you wrote is why the ticket should be zoned to s w ? stop dwelling in petty sentiments. wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orisa37: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
In The SW YO-RU-BA means KA-YO-DE !!!
Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by Omoodua007: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
orion7:
delusions is when you rest your hope on the north to help you win elections. they dont love you either deal with that.

Lool which region can win presidency alone ?
None you need other regions to vote you in its called politics hence your statement is very shallow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria by orion7: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omoodua007:

Lool which region can win presidency alone ?
None you need other regions to vote you in its called politics hence your statement is very shallow
at least try win south small. just see how obi trashed osinbajo in southern nigeria.

buhari won north for Apc simple.

2023 when buhari wont run,apc has to win everywhere if they hope to win. who is the politician from s.w that will deliver ? osinbajo ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Deputy Leader Advises Biafrans To Stop Attacking Yorubas / Edo Governor, Obaseki In Trouble As Billionaire, Ayiri Sides With Oshiomole / Nnamdi Kanu/ Ipob Should Join Nigeria Politics- Cardinal Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.