Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S (1501 Views)

Fact / I Saw Seun In My Dream / Real Fact About These Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S by acidrop(f): 2:00am On May 25, 2007
hahahahahah, omoeko, even if u don't like d guy, can't u c that he likes u,

so give him a chance 2 c what he is capable of oooooooooooo grin

and Ray, that thing u capable of, u better be capable, dont let me down cool
Re: A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S by Raymand(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

is that what you think wink
really grin grin seeing your reaction about that your uglyass dog on the other thread hummm i think i know the type of person you are. and i have been studying u for quite a while now wink.

So you have your little psychological profile of me huh? I'd like to know what you think about my personality. . .

acidrop:

hahahahahah, omoeko, even if u don't like d guy, can't u c that he likes u,

so give him a chance 2 c what he is capable of oooooooooooo grin

and Ray, that thing u capable of, u better be capable, don't let me down cool

Number one, i DON'T like Omo-Eko like 'that', and two, i can NEVER let pretty girls like you down wink
Re: A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S by somze(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2007
Raymand:

So you have your little psychological profile of me huh? I'd like to know what you think about my personality. . .

Number one, i DON'T like Omo-Eko like 'that', and two, i can NEVER let pretty girls like you down wink

Omo Eko:

Well small enough for me
is that what you think wink
really seeing your reaction about that your uglyass dog on the other thread hummm i think i know the type of person you are. and i have been studying u for quite a while now .

CHILDREN! PLEASE CAN ONE OF YOU ATLEAST ADMIT INTEREST IN THE OTHER AND START UP A DIRECT CONVERSATION. THIS HANKY-PANKY, "ONLY CLUES WILL DO" GAME IS REALLY GETTING TIRING.

Ray its obvious you like her, now quit acting like the 19 year old you are.
Re: A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S by OmoEko1(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2007
Raymand:

You are to easy going for me wink wink

You don't like me cry cry cry cry am heartbroken, but it's all good and who cares if you don't like moi shio. who is asking friendship from a monkey like you
Re: A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S by Raymand(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2007
First too easy going, then a lover of an ugly ass dog, then a monkey, your vocabulary of insults to me keeps getting bigger and bigger. . . anyway i DO like you, but not like boyfriend and girlfriend ( imagine us being together grin ) your a *ahem* great friend? (i think) and behind the vulgar attitude, sarcasms and intolerance for people of the Chinese race, is a loving, caring girl. cool

(1) (2)

Edos Make We Represent Here Like True Edolite. / Where Is My Succulent Annawhite? / Ib Connect (for Those Based In The Ancient City Of Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.