Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies (2067 Views)

Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by vladimiros: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
this is his Facebook:
https://mobile.facebook.com/tunji.afuwape?v=timeline&lst=1205263850%3A1245425250%3A1575561624

his website:
https://21stplacelive.com/Contactus.htm

his phone number:08033224392.

please I made a thread about him last week, 5 other naira landers have reached out to me how Tunji scammed them.

he put out agro export contracts on his Facebook and sometimes here on nairaland, you pay him for contract fee and sourcing and after that he disappears

I thought I was the only one he scammed, but now I know 7 people so far.

please avoid him, if you want to export agro commodities, find the buyers yourself.

mr tunji afuwape is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by emmybuoy(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2019
This man?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by vladimiros: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2019
yes that is Tunji afuwape
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by zeestone99(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Any update
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by benedictuyi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by vladimiros: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
zeestone99:
Any update

he begged to pay back the money because the nairaland post is doing damage to his business.

I told him to fvck off

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by telim: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
An old man for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by zeestone99(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by Rosaaden: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
He scammed me in 2013 for 2 container loads of charcoal to be exported to Portugal, the recipient is his accomplice that claimed the charcoal he received weighed a quarter of the container so I was paid a meager amount. We need to get this madman to pay for his misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by vladimiros: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rosaaden:
He scammed me in 2013 for 2 container loads of charcoal to be exported to Portugal, the recipient is his accomplice that claimed the charcoal he received weighed a quarter of the container so I was paid a meager amount. We need to get this madman to pay for his misdeeds.

we will get him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by vladimiros: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rosaaden:

please drop your contact details, if you have any to reach me
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by ibechris(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
U guys should petition ICPC via their website and drop a letter via their office. The matter go bring am out sharp sharp.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by bukkygold2(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2020
Hummmm,this mad man has been dipping people for long,am even surprise that people are still fall a victim to this useless old cargo thief.let's all join hands together to fight the thief.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies by instantsolution(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
This fool scammed me 150,000 naira to give me contract to supply charcoal to Portugal. Contract I no see. My 150k I no see. Na Ogun go kill you afuwape. Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Earn Amazing Income Of $30 Daily. Friends Stop Being Scammed! / Avoid These 8 Common Investing Mistakes / How You Can Make 6k A Day On A 9ja Bookie And Extend It Later,(with Roulette)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.