Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire (20919 Views)

Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by oloriLFC(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
how that take concern you? Are you his children?
how can only me be someone's CHILDREN? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by DennisEche(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83588944:
This is just too bad in all shades.
How can students excel in such conditions?

Btw, is that the same state the state governor was 'sharing' kerosene to his indigenes few days before the election?!
[/s]
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by clems88(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
This fire of a thing. Just last week my neighbours house was burnt down cos of NEPA carelessness angry
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83588944:
This is just too bad in all shades.
How can students excel in such conditions?

Btw, is that the same state the state governor was 'sharing' kerosene to his indigenes few days before the election?!
Yes it's the State. What about it?
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
are you his only femail children?Was it Aisha that burned you for him or you are a burn throwey?
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Kingcesar:
I wanted to laugh but i became remorseful so i have have to pity the innocent students that had to witness the incident. But oh i they reason say make we mortgage this nigeria they collect the money small small , use am go rent another country because this country one nah the China version. And china kukuma done they pay for am under this regime. Abeg dont tell me am too wise. I hate to brag grin grin

The problem with you Nigerians is that you want China benefit without China level of sacrifice.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by benzene00: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2019
that's not absu hostel

nairaland and fake news
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by SenecaTheYonger: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Rain has been falling everyday and there's still no water?
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Mountain of Fire..
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Laugh wan kill me no water to commit fire chei
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
gringrin I no know oo half baked English
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by oloriLFC(f): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
are you his only femail children?Was it Aisha that burned you for him or you are a burn throwey?
I now understand you. Werey boy grin grin grin
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by articulate078: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2019
HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
Pls i'm in need of help financially.I really do not usually come online to ask 4 assistance but my situation is grave and dts wot prompted me to do ds.There is a manual i want to buy and it cost N4500.I av gotten N2500 and its remaining N2000 to complete d money b4 thursday evening.pls any amount u gv is appreciated.If u wish to help ds is my acct details.Thanks
Acct: 0469323370
GTBank
Acct Name:Maduka Favour C.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by ukata16(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
veeceesynergy:
ABSU old structures, including Hostels A, B and C were built by d Israelis and they re fire proof.

You are right bro.. if its emergency hotels or the other buildings government later built I would say wahala dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by West2019(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
this are the state fighting for Independent .Rubbish
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by carlos1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
rxmusa:
ABU Zaria have fire service department in all their campuses and active firefighters with ready trucks always. That's what all schools ought to have

Absu fire fighting truck dey inside ikpeazu stomach.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Imeyo1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
ABSU male hostel fire outbreak again? 2007 if I am correct there was similar outbreak. True that the buildings were designed by Israelites architectects but the electrical capacity of those buildings are stressed out by students. Anyway those buildings are really fire proofs.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by AvalonSpace(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
I was in Hostel B. I thought they said the hostels have fire-proof.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
I now understand you. Werey boy grin grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by AkpaAmu99: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
In Abia state, anything goes
[/s]
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
rxmusa:
ABU Zaria have fire service department in all their campuses and active firefighters with ready trucks always. That's what all schools ought to have

It's because of the size of that Campus, especially Main Campus which is a mini city by itself.

Of course they have to have a decent fire service!

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by helinues: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
AkpaAmu99:
[s][/s]

2 standby accounts.. Good

Oya, resume to work

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by AkpaAmu99: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

2 standby accounts.. Good

Oya, resume to work
[/s]
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
rxmusa:
You're right.
that was how our brothers from the west were making mouth during the period of ochanja marke fire outbreak in Onitsha, that should it be in Lagos, that lagos fire fighters, federal fire fighters, african fire fighter, world fire etc will just quench it in seconds, until the building beside transcorp caught fire,
and all the above mentioned fire fighters were no where to be found.

So bro, until then in ABU Zaria, let me not hear a different story when the time reached( that no fire fighters available at the time of filing this report).
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
all those poorly constructed slumish hostels at uturu, very poor sanitary conditions for the students.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by Sammyblaq(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why the hostel no go catch fire... Be like the Sun wey shine yesterday and today no reach una side.
Re: Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire by rowlizglobal: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
That's looks like hostel b. Used to be my hostel for 4 years of my schooling. God save those students

(1) (2) (Reply)

ITF Pays 2018 Siwes Staff 15000 (Photo) / See What OAU New VC Ayobami Salami Wrote On His First Day In Office / In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.